Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow (46056 Views)

Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order / Subsidy Pains: NLC Vows To Ground The Economy, Begins Strike / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by ashawopikin(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They should also shut down Betnaija shops!

E no go better for Man city and Bayern Munich. cry
Bro i swear those clubs make betting Companies smile to the bank today

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Goldenheart(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make dem no close bank o
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Abalado(f): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Abeg make I withdraw my change way they UBA before u people close am o abeg
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by tfelicityk(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
I hope this is not audio strike?

People have lost hope in this country NLC and other devices...

Conspiracy, hypocrisy, compromise and deceit everywhere...
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by ayinde2020: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
we are waiting
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Youright: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Like for Nationwide strikers

Share for......... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Royalfurnitures: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let them march their words with action and we'd believe them, for long they've been barking without biting

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
rolams:

Work and earn decently. Invest your time and skills in viable businesses. No amount is too small to start a business, you only need to learn the basic. You can make it in life without gambling!

Teach me one.. I am interested please

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Mexyz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They should also shut down Betnaija shops!

E no go better for Man city and Bayern Munich. cry
grin grin grin.... Bros who carry you reach their shop?
Anyways, if you're a good punter, this is time to win big with the goals market ONLY..... Wise up and take your share of betnaija yearly give away and lock up for the rest of the season
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Empty threat
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by zoedew: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good to go! This government is damn right insensitive to the plight of the people!
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Christian07(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Make una no call off this strike oo make una finish watin una start or else watin dis government go take this country do if una call off this strike

This matter should be taken seriously

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Adufeamos: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shut bank Kwaa...wetin concern hustlers wey wan bank again......Indaboskyyy
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by alphaRego01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
FarahAideed:
The govt should arrest these professional extortionists who use the suffering of the people to negotiate wealth for themselves ... NLC are thieves and criminals who only make things worse and then make billions from extorting the govt !!!!

De worst is that everybody in aso rock is a criminal

Without conscience for de people who placed them there

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by BUHARImyDOG: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
In 2015 a lot of us warned everybody including the zombies on the danger of voting this calamity but a lot of unrepentant zombies refused to listen, infact I remember some zombies calling us names, some in even dive into tribalism today everybody can now see for themselves. when buhari finishes with Nigeria even the army will be paying Boko Haram to protect them. As for looting he'll soon loot Nigeria out of the map of the world & sell us to China through borrowing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by zoedew: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Long awaited strike.

In as much as they don't shut down Ashawo joints I support the strike.

But am here patiently waiting for my Northern brothers to form New Nigerian Labour Congress to counter d strike just like they did to NBA
Hahahaha!
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Badonasty(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
These people dey vex this time around...we don too abuse them
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Hoojay(f): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thats fine...
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by ProDiverse: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
FarahAideed:
The govt should arrest these professional extortionists who use the suffering of the people to negotiate wealth for themselves ... NLC are thieves and criminals who only make things worse and then make billions from extorting the govt !!!!

OH please keep your mouth shut. This strike is long overdue. This government has been taking Nigerians for granted and no court order will stop this
. Other nations has been trying hard to cushion the effect of the corona pandemic but this useless government only wants to make this worst. Shut down everywhere

3 Likes

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Long awaited strike.

But am here patiently waiting for my Northern brothers to form New Nigerian Labour Congress to counter d strike just like they did to NBA
they can't.. they are also feeling the hunger

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Whobedatte(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Selling out by midnight loading after collecting brown envelopes
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Okortor: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
We need d strike to caution d effect on fuel increment and we don't need d strike at this time because we r yet to recover from d Covid19 shock n now a strike..how would d common man cope?

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Kamil83(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Everybody just they mumu, as they like
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by DrChukki: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Karlovich:
Shut it down, the zoo must fall

Remember your money comes from the place you called zoo. If the zoo falls, then you've fallen.

By the way, you live and feed in where you called a zoo... Then what do you think you are...?

Let's be wise

3 Likes

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Eryyy92: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Long awaited strike.

This table you dey shake so eh,
bekiafu

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rolams(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

Teach me one.. I am interested please

Scrap metal is one. You can start without capital. Empty bottle water and soft drinks plastic too.

Have you tried snail farming? You can start with 20-30k

Cryptocurrency trading is cool, affiliate marketing and online groups moderating pays too.

There are many other stuff too.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
People don't believe in the clowns anymore
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
radarada
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by XDaBOSS(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Abegi....empty vows
After them NLC leaders go receive alert tomorrow...By tomorrow now story go change...
Judas Iscariots everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.