Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow (46043 Views)

Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order / Subsidy Pains: NLC Vows To Ground The Economy, Begins Strike / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Mars16(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please NLC, TUC let this strike work because it seems the federal government is already shaking, shake them more.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by CzarChris(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
NLC are a bunch of compromised thieves. Abeg, they shouldn't compound the sufferings of the poor masses with this exercise in futility. FG don settle una, so make una stop this audio strike, that won't yield anything and let people go about their legitimate businesses.

Whenever Nigerians decide to wake up and take back our country from these ravenous wolves we have as leaders we will take back everything to the last Kobo.

Enough of this grand deception abeg.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rotshaqq: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They should also shut down Betnaija shops!

E no go better for Man city and Bayern Munich. cry
lmao
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by makeREALdough: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
LET'S WIN IF YOU'RE ONLINE;
seven-odd kickoff @ 11pm;

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

0 8 1 49 51 1357
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
The strike won't hold. The NLC guys are only fooling themselves if they think they can hoodwink us !
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by FREEMADNESS: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
rolams:

Work and earn decently. Invest your time and skills in viable businesses. No amount is too small to start a business, you only need to learn the basic. You can make it in life without gambling!

you made a lil sense but las las u made no sense from comment. everything depends on how deciplined u are with money. I have a job and I still gamble.

infact bet9ja has solved 80% of wat my salary couldn't solve.

and it still doesn't make me a chronic gambler.
just use ur head.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by 0balufonlll: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They should also shut down Betnaija shops!

E no go better for Man city and Bayern Munich. cry

Bro you killed me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by PROPHETmichael: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
I hope it's not ONE of those strikes where government will subtract 5naira from the amount and NLC will agree to it? If yes, there is no point calling for strike. REVERT TO THE OLD PUMP PRICE OR NOTHING.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
1st October, sit at home oduduwa and ipob press release.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by toprealman: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
They need our cooperation......this government is clueless.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Stallion93(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol! The possibility of a Camel passing through the eye of a needle is higher than that of this strike happening grin grin Father land
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by JIMMY1393: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Audio protest

Lmao
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by demola2100: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Scam, you are now using all your muscles now that Nigerians are already adapting to the new normal, why not give this same information the same week pump price and electricity tariff both shoot up as he dey hot then! Bird of the feather.........
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
rolams:

Scrap metal is one. You can start without capital. Empty bottle water and soft drinks plastic too.

Have you tried snail farming? You can start with 20-30k

Cryptocurrency trading is cool, affiliate marketing and online groups moderating pays too.

There are many other stuff too.

Can I send your PM so I can get your watsapp number?
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Audio. NLC is a toothless bulldog
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Ishilove: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Enough is enough!

This government is a joker, if they think Nigerians will accept this ludicrous hike in motor spirit.

I hope the NLC don't back down in this struggle on the long run?

The vast majority of Nigerians that are living below the least poverty index by the UN and struggling from the economic impact of the covid-19 on businesses when there was zero palliatives to go round will never accept this.

Nothing justifies the increase in the price of motor spirit. Fvck subsidy!

Buhari!

Is you stupid?

Is you dumb?

The fvck niggarr!!
Cam dan. You are pouring spit everywhere

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by investorMK(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
rolams:

Work and earn decently. Invest your time and skills in viable businesses. No amount is too small to start a business, you only need to learn the basic. You can make it in life without gambling!
can u teach me the basic to make money?... Check my signature for my number
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Hedonisco: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
FarahAideed:
The govt should arrest these professional extortionists who use the suffering of the people to negotiate wealth for themselves ... NLC are thieves and criminals who only make things worse and then make billions from extorting the govt !!!!

Dubious and despicable characters like Oshiomole and Peter Esele are enough evidence. Useless, self-serving idiots who only used their labour positions and fake eloquence to position themselves for personal gain - at the expense of the masses. Bastards.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by suremanpatriot: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nlc and adams are both failures
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
ProDiverse:

OH please keep your mouth shut. This strike is long overdue. This government has been taking Nigerians for granted and no court order will stop this
. Other nations has been trying hard to cushion the effect of the corona pandemic but this useless government only wants to make this worst. Shut down everywhere

Have u ever seen any NLC strike that helped ..

Let me tell u what will happen since U seem naive .. by Wednesday somewhere in a govt guest house in Asokoro agents of the govt and these NLC thieves will meet and 100s of millions of Naira will exchange hands and then by Thursday the NLC will tell u to return back work that the have negotiated 157 per litre with the govt and your life won't improve a bit .. wake up man
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by suremanpatriot: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nlc and adams are both failures.Cow ayubaa now and others wil disappear.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by guy222: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
They should make sure them lock all bet9ja shops first, mancity, bayern, toteham, lyon, anderlect, dortmound and chelsea e no go ever better for una, may thunder continue to fire una one by one, God will never forgive you people, haba mancity 75000 wey i don celebrate already come even spend the small change wey i get, mancity get mind cut am, may thunder fire every single player in mancity including their coaches and fans. Fools
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rolams(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

you made a lil sense but las las u made no sense from comment. everything depends on how deciplined u are with money. I have a job and I still gamble.

infact bet9ja has solved 80% of wat my salary couldn't solve.

and it still doesn't make me a chronic gambler.
just use ur head.

What your Lord has forbidden can't be the best for you because your creator knows the end even before your creation.

Again being a salary earner doesn't mean you earn heavily. Your salary may not be enough to cater for yourself let alone a bigger family.

Take your time to calculate how much you have lost through gambling to balance the equation.

Have you think about using your skill to earn for yourself? Man, wake up! I have once worked and earn salary. It is fixed and paid monthly for using your skills, energy and knowledge to support the success of a fellow man.

Allow your skill, knowledge and energy to work for you. Be your own Boss and determine how much you earn.

Have you calculated the risk attached to gambling?

Can a single ticket win you millions a multiple time?

Will your BP always remain normal every time you are expecting a winning from gambling? No. You should know the effect of this.

Think and reason along with me.

I am not talking to make any sense to you but others may pick good senses from my view.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rolams(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
DeckeyLyrical:

Can I send your PM so I can get your watsapp number?

No problem
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rolams(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
investorMK:
can u teach me the basic to make money?... Check my signature for my number

Scrap metal is one. You can start without capital. Empty bottle water and soft drinks plastic too.

Have you tried snail farming? You can start with 20-30k

Cryptocurrency trading is cool, affiliate marketing and online groups moderating pays too.

There are many other stuff too.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Cam dan. You are pouring spit everywhere
The fvck
Niggarr!!
You are the cleaner, do your job niggarr!
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

The fvck

Niggarr!!

You are the cleaner, do your job niggarr!
Must you always swear so effusively?
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Akingbade64: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Honestly I don't see any positivity on this action which as to been taking by NLC because we have heard many of this action but after the NLC as receive alert the case is over.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Jostoman: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
FarahAideed:
The govt should arrest these professional extortionists who use the suffering of the people to negotiate wealth for themselves ... NLC are thieves and criminals who only make things worse and then make billions from extorting the govt !!!!
you are part of the people that are dragging us backward.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jostoman:
you are part of the people that are dragging us backward.

I am not ...I am just a smart man who can see ahead of y'all ... What do u think the NLC strike will do for you ? Oh you think the cost of petrol will be reduced back to 145? cheesy cheesy open your eyes and drop the emotions ..Members of the NLC just want to get paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / President Buhari Calls Super Eagles On Phone: #World Cup 2018 / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.