Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Male Gender Abuse On The Rise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Gender Abuse On The Rise (318 Views)

Why Is Infidelity On The Rise? / Effect Of Emotional Child Abuse On A Child / Instead Of Owambe, She Walked Against Child Abuse On Her Fortieth Bday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by Princelyod(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
The society has so much boxed the male gender in a position where they can barely explain their hurt without being faulted.

Today alot of women take such undue advantage to disparage, malign, disrespect and as far as physically abuse their husband.

One instance I experienced was a couple that had a domestic issue that led to verbal exchange of abuse. Within a split second, the wife flung a cloth from the bed on the man, he ignored, she further threw the poo of their baby she just changed on him. He rose up to hit her but for some reason I can't explain, withdrew and restrained himself. The woman kept charging in on him to try it and see her report him to the police.

It was an unfortunate situation to behold.

So I therefore charge our society not to loose their empathy over the unwholesome abuse being daily meted out on the male in their struggle to protect women.

Men too deserve love and deserve to be heard.
Re: Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by Adrian9(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Correct your mistake, you mistakenly typed make instead of male!
Re: Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by bukatyne(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
How do we make gender abuse on the rise?

Just kidding. grin

Well, situations would always be tweaked to fit the 'women are always victims and men are always evil' narrative (ouch! except the men/women in my family) for subjective people.

Goodluck.
Re: Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by Princelyod(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Adrian9:
Correct your mistake, you mistakenly typed make instead of male!
done! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by Adrian9(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Where there is love you can't have that shit. God help me!
Re: Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by Theslumflower: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Personally I believe that if a lady hits you first, hit her back. Same goes for women too.

Domestic violence is domestic violence. I really don't care about gender.

You don't have any right to hit someone who is not a child. You two can shout the heavens down with quarrels but the moment you hit the other person, be ready to take whatever that comes to you next. You asked for it.

2 Likes

Re: Male Gender Abuse On The Rise by Richy4(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't like domestic violence... it is not the best thing in the world... if you get provoked leave the scene...

I for one don't do it but let no woman slap or hit me first (that's what I usually say from the start)
because hmmmmm!!! I am equally human. The way she bruised easily, that's how I bruise too..

I am a perfect gentleman but touch not my anointed or Elisha's double portion of blessing awaits..don't hit me first thinking I will say honey did u just slap me? I will slap u twice before I even say did you hit me? because it's an involuntary action.

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutors On The Island / Designer Centre Rugs / Covid19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.