Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Why The Older A Man Gets The More Your Woman Should Need You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Older A Man Gets The More Your Woman Should Need You. (278 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Older A Man Gets The More Your Woman Should Need You. by domwas2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
FOR THE MEN

The older you get

The more your woman should need you

Because you can upgrade

She can't

If this doesn't happen something went very wrong.
Men get richer
Women get older

Don't hate me I don't make the rules

Women’s market value is based on youth and beauty
She’s 20 years older and not as beautiful as she one was (I understand you still see her as she was)
This is the Sexual Marketplace

As an observation:

Men look, feel and become better as they grow up.

Men should age like wine, If not they're doing it wrong

... while at the young age, the women have an obvious advantage.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Old Facebook Accounts. I'll Pay You If You Give Me 1 Or More / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You / When You Fall In Love With The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.