Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement (56547 Views)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2020
adaora17901:
When i don prepare to flex at residence.. labourer??!?
u need cane

2 Likes

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by xxolisexx(m): 4:38am On Sep 28, 2020
j3ez
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria is now running on reserved.

Nigeria is about to get finished.

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Kingrefreshed: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2020
sinkhole:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/breaking-labour-suspends-strike-2/amp/

It will be a nightmare if I have a dream of NIGERIA turning into Paradise.

They must have threatened their lives.

Shit sef better pass this country

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Antoeni(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2020
NLC should forget it. The only thing that will make Nigerians join any protest is if another BBN winner was declared Winner apart from LAYCON!

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by anonimi: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomisky:
The 2 sets of people that won't like this news:
1. Lazy people.
2. Poor people.

Lazy people like Barawo Bubu's son

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004441_fbimg1524258071490_jpeg8b1881a087d6d361c45efd69e82193f6

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004444_fbimg1524254578455_jpeg018a0f4242e5e3c1b856ba67adbd3a44

2 Likes

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by anonimi: 4:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:
NLC should forget it. The only thing that will make Nigerians join any protest is if another BBN winner is declared apart from LAYCON!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3268034_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by RapistOnBail: 4:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?
Cant you see the Bible is playing pranks on you gullible beings?
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by calebify1(m): 4:53am On Sep 28, 2020
No be today all this tricks start. grin
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Did we expect anything different? As in, I was hoping the agreement will give those DISCOS two months to give the meter free to everyone, then COMPLETE removal of any kind of subsidy on petroleum products which will imply that the prices of petroleum products will differ from state to state.

Was Labour hoping on a reversal before, or they just wanted to know how it feels sitting in the VP's residence/office?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2020
FG cannot intimidate nlc and trade union, they can't just jump in to conclusions without reaching a concrete agreement, is gradual process
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by galaxy2020(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2020
leaders of these present NLC/TUC are the weakest ever elected.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Antoeni(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2020

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by kay10: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
A country without directions
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by ayenale1(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
See signatures determining the destinies of more than 200m nigerians.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Ameboperoo(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
sinkhole:

This early morning fa! angry angry
Hatred has messed up his brain. He's so deluded. Just ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by cassysmallz(m): 4:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Why wait till the last minute? We have a long way to go NIGERIA
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by adewad13(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomisky:
The 2 sets of people that won't like this news:
1. Lazy people.
2. Poor people.

Which implies that you are rich man.....no problem you just remind our creator of your pride and bn arrogant...
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by kvngmaxy(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2020
na Dem know
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Gabrielwilliams:
When i don prepare to flex at home.. Labour??!?

Very funny... Lol, better begin dress up.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by proff010: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Too much of igbo
Fleshly:
Loolol, what do you expect when a Yoruba man is the NLC chairman People with no honour, shame or moral compass. They are all bluster and no Bite. Small money/pressure they cower and fall down. I know it will get to this, so no surprises at all.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by chukwuibuipob: 5:07am On Sep 28, 2020
sadSee Pa Lai Linus Arabic signator sad
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by abiola7195: 5:07am On Sep 28, 2020
As expected...dem no go ever disappoint

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by femi4: 5:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
so where will the money come from because even before the meeting Silva still insisted that Government does not have money to subsidize whatever they have been subsidizing undecided

Is your agreement implemented before calling off the strike

Them go soon carry una go court again

Na so e go continue until you tire undecided

Yeye NLC
They called off the strike based on promised by the govt to make local refineries work .

Another empty promises by the govt

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by xreal: 5:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Fleshly, a big shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by frainc(m): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2020
This is exactly what i told someone yesterday
I said before 5am Monday (today), Labour would have suspended the strike

this present labour Chairman is the most useless toothless local dog i have ever heard of
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by encryptjay(m): 5:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Shaking my head... I pity ASUU grin
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by ilebaye2017(m): 5:20am On Sep 28, 2020
You sure are.
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by centilad(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Sales and Installation of Security Systems is our business.
Talk to us today +234 81 02754724
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Denisdmennis: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2020
NOT SUPRISE..
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by ehinmowo: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Just read the stupid terms in that agreement and tell me if labor is not stupid. Increase local refining capacity, metering Nigerians...I spit on NLC
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 28, 2020
I actually had high hopes on them (NLC-TUC) cry. I had a feeling that revolution was about to begin ... They shattered everything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / 7 Units Where Osun Reruns Will Hold Sep 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.