Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement (56548 Views)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today / NLC: Labour Suspends Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by semyman: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
tuniski:
Toothless NLC.
Go and strike your own strike
Toothfull lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Gbogbowa: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?
great thought correct,may God help us to see in this direction
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by guy222: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Oshomole is and would always remain the best NLC president nigeria ever had, ayuba is not only an idiot but a fool of the highest order. He gat no balls, no motivation, no wisdom and he is a criminal minded person. Always looking like someone that has apollo. Very anyhow somebody.

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=femi4 postthe strike based on promised by the govt to make local refineries work .

Another empty promises by the govt[/quote]
This is not the first time they are making such promise, NLC should know better
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Coronavirus1: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2020
We the masses will still enter the street for protest Labour union are too few compared to Nigeria masses. fuel price most be reduced exchange rates of Dollars most reduced Boko haram most stop and Buhari most step down.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by sammysmiles(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?
I know a lot of people will think now that you have made sense..... But you never made any sense here..... Giving someone cigarette that the producers tells us smokers are liable to die young or buying some one beer that will later destroy him,,, where is the love there Man next time use a more reasonable and better illustration...

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Wierdceo: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Hahahahahahaha. See Lai mohammed signature like small pikin wey dy learn how to write .
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Eaglefine(f): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2020
We already know it will end like this.
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by madridsta007(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by jumper524(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2020
sammysmiles:
I know a lot of people will think now that you have made sense..... But you never made any sense here..... Giving someone cigarette that the producers tells us smokers are liable to die young or buying some one beer that will later destroy him,,, where is the love there Man next time use a more reasonable and better illustration...
when he said the young mind is more tempted to join the bad group( smokers and drinkers) cos they show themselves more love, don't you think he's making a more clearer point about bad people helping themselves whereas Good people ain't really helping themselves with food, the most basic life necessity??
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by lomprico(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2020
fuckinng sellouts!

if we enter streets on our own now they will use trigger happy soldiers to mow us down.

Nigeria is finished!
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by potbelly(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2020
grin
sinkhole:
That reminds me of this post:

The only difference is that the meeting started by 8pm angry angry
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Coolcalmcollect(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomisky:
The 2 sets of people that won't like this news:
1. Lazy people.
2. Poor people.
two characteristics of apc supporters.
we don't have nlc na, so stop posting their news please

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by CioAngels(f): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2020
I am not disappointed, I new this will happen. They must have given them housing grant of 500m to backslide, after all, occupy Ojota was called off because the president threatened them they will pay back house grant given to them if they don't call-off the strike. Since the time of Oshiomohle, they have always used the suffering masses to enrich themselves. It is now time to stop to boycott our jobs where we get our daily bread from to entich them. Pa Imodu, Dosunmu and others during their time was when we had genuine labour leaders. Don't you see Wabba's face that shows a sell-out man. They have bought him with tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by sammysmiles(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2020
jumper524:
when he said the young mind is more tempted to join the bad group( smokers and drinkers) cos they show themselves more love, don't you think he's making a more clearer point about bad people helping themselves whereas Good people ain't really helping themselves with food, the most basic life necessity??
If I give you a cake and I put an inhalable poison inside it... Do I love you? If No.... Have I helped you?
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Magmata: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2020
sammysmiles:

Now that I have seen this comment of yours, I can safely leave the tread.

I wanted to say if smokers and drinkers are more loving, why not shift? But I realize that would be another misinformation.

The dude has a message but his references betrayed his understanding of what love is.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by CioAngels(f): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Audio NLC......!
Big big grammar people

No liver. No directions
All Wabba did was to go and improve in his English so that tomorrow he will run for governorship election. It is now showing that past labour leaders eill not be voted for, for elective positions again as the masses are being used stupidly/foolishly to rise. Thieves.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by honifome(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2020
It is apparent that these labour union leaders are hoodwinking Nigerians for their selfish interest. It took them over two weeks to announce the strike after many had accepted their fate. They said the reason was due to consultations of state chapters but no consultation of state chapters before the agreement. No fuel price agreement which was number one reason for the proposed strike. On the issue of electricity tarrif and metering, the reduction should have been discussed on the table and a committee can be formed by the federal government later, to examine the feasibility of the tariff and the labour union go ahead with strike. I as a poor Nigerian youth hope is being dashed because of betraying decisions by these labour union leaders. I look forward to seeing another group floating new labour union.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomisky:
1. Lazy people.
2. Poor people.

so we are lazy and poor cos we want to protest and unjust and cruel government, you're delusional

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Ever since i knew this group was clueless was when...... Prince Charles came to Nigeria and the bunch of Brown envelope low lifes couldn't even shake the government.... Dump things that have the opportunity to change things in the nation.. but corruption no go allow them..

undecided... International community put this mudaf*rkers on your ban list.....

Shameless baboons..!!

Its left for the Nigerian People... Forget this brown envelope corrupt Zombies...
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by bobochem: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Na thunder go fire NLC and TUC.Stupid.At last nothing to show for the initial gragra by the stupid nlc and tuc.we will be the one to fight for ourselves if fuel is being sold #250 by next year.
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by prinxwizard(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Brown envelope �... If yhu know what ah mean..
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by Bbbwings: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2020
hakeem4:
But i have already printed my own placard. Abi I should just hang it in my room?
Guy you really believed them? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by vineyardfarms: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomisky:
1. Lazy people.
2. Poor people.

Strike or no strike, nothing good would have come out of it anyway. But sir, are you rich? Or better OFF in this administration?
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by maasoap(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha a disgrace to ndigbo

He went too far now. People might want to attack his tribe in retaliation, he deserves one year ban
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by graze224: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Yes u are making sense
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by OgideAgu: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Lolz

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by ayenale1(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2020
The effects of borrow borrow
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by ashawopikin(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2020
tuniski:
Toothless NLC.
Spineless NLC
Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by nuelyoyo(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomisky:
1. Lazy people.
2. Poor people.
There are some hardworking people that won't like the news too. Some people's business thrives during strikes and lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement by tuniski: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
semyman:

Go and strike your own strike
Toothfull lazy youth
Who is this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / 7 Units Where Osun Reruns Will Hold Sep 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.