Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

You may not Get A Job Until You Do This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You may not Get A Job Until You Do This (553 Views)

Don't Ever Apply For A Job Until You Do This / Do Not Apply For Another Job Until You Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You may not Get A Job Until You Do This by leksdigital: 3:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Without wasting your time. It's almost impossible to top get A job these days without a skill. with the help of the internet, the world had become a global village. You need to equip yourself with all the necessary skills. Here are 5 sites where you can learn different skills for free
1. Udemy
2. Edx
3. Coursera
4. Khan academy
5. Skill share

Once you learn a skill you can then start applying.
I have created a book for the list of 20 websites where you can get these jobs easily without stress. It features the uniqueness of each of the sites. Please click here to download your free copy of the book https://lekeadelaja.com/websites-work-online/

Please feel free to ask me any question. I will be more than happy to respond
Re: You may not Get A Job Until You Do This by leksdigital: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Get empowered
Re: You may not Get A Job Until You Do This by leksdigital: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
These are some of the jobs that they do
1. Online Influencers
2. Freelancer
3. Blogging
4. Social media managers
5. Digital marketer
6. Affiliate marketers
7. Content developers
8. Programming
9. Web Developer
10. App Developer
11. Vlogger
12. Copywriter
13. Online Tutorial and the list goes on.
Re: You may not Get A Job Until You Do This by leksdigital: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Get knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Linestech Solution Owners Of Vira.ng, PAY ME!!! / An Invite For An Interview From Creative Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.