Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) (48159 Views)

Kash Ali Loses Boxing License Indefinitely After Biting Opponent (Photos) / Congrats: AJ Knocked Out His Russian Opponent. / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Blind

the next thing go be russia will start chasing Nigeria out of their country
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Yeah even Jamaica has Yoruba blood pumping through her veins via her roots in what is now known as southwest nigeria.

He is proudly hoisting a Nigerian flag.
lies. Jamaica has a great tie with the Eastern part of Nigeria. Make research.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
shut up
Mumuni, see his flat head like ping pong

7 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Land grabber

10 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by ritcha: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations to you, slotxo I had the opportunity to watch this competition, it was really fun, there was a lot of competition and I even recorded some pictures of the event on my blog.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2020
haven't seen those wailers shouting IGBO AMAKA

fucking tribalist

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Ayomi90:

Mumuni, see his flat head like ping pong
you can't stand a simple argument instead resort to insults..
I tire for you.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by vicfajeze: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Why is dat northerners don't partake in such sports? Anyways, gworos is there for them
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
you can't stand a simple argument instead resort to insults..
I tire for you.
Is that 1 insult to u? Am telling u to see how flat ur head is, is ur head not flat?

8 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by emmasege: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Someone should please remind me when last we had the Hausa-Fulanis do us proud on a world stage.

Just asking o.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by BigDick70inch(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
he's from Jamaica.

Why u so in hurry to quote nah??
Read well and comprehend Biko..

Flying the Nigerian flag after his victory, Dawodu said: “They only allowed me to bring one flag

Niggar..had 3 flags too choice from and chose nigeria ahead of jamiaca

6 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Ayomi90:

Land grabber
nothing like land grabbing.

Jamaica has more Igbos than Yorubas.
If you doubt me, make your research dating from the time of Olauda Iquanor.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Ayomi90:

Just like the Yeebos in Nigeria, they Love USA nd Israel than Nigeria that trained them.

What's my business with them... Perhaps if you tried understanding what I was saying you will not come up with this usless comment.. but then you are an afonja...so I understand your predicament
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by omoluka: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2020
TheDestroyer:
This one nko?
This is the Oduduwa republic flag?
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2020
Ayomi90:

Is that 1 insult to u? Am telling u to see how flat ur head is, is ur head not flat?
you don't have my picture and you haven't seen me before that's why I said it's an insult.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2020
classicfrank4u:
And I staked money on the Russian to win but no wahala, since he received confirm beating, that's enough consolation cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:
haven't seen those wailers shouting IGBO AMAKA

fucking tribalist
on top a Jamaican case bah??
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Born in Canada to a Nigerian mother and a Jamaican father, Igbere TV reports that Mean Hakeem as he is widely called identifies with all of his roots.

He is not Nigerian if his father is Jamaican. grin Where in Africa where they go by the mother's bloodline?

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

Why didn't you remove that flag from his hands ? It would have prevented this unsolicited sermon.

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Rollingstones86: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2020
The European's knew the black man itself is very dangerous that's why they used a tyranical strategies ropeing us down.

Congrats to him, anyways.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=lekki1444 post=94396299] : loss my dad this day 27yrs ago,funy enuf my wife.i and my two kids are al given birth to at 27th,i think 27 should be my lucky number
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2020
emmasege:
Someone should please remind me when last we had the Hausa-Fulanis do us proud on a world stage.

Just asking o.

Boko haram guys are doing just that !

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Levels1(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2020
9jayes:

He's an Igbo Muslim

Lols..comedian

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2020
So will get igbo guy were dey fight go Ufc heavy weight for that matter, yoruba amaka igbo amaka....
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Slimbee01(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Akoko akumari more winnings bro..

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by kheny12(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Abuulayy:
E remain super eagles to defeat russia
Super Eagles can win Russia hand down

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by guy222: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy naija geng that 27th was a very powerful spiritual day. the birth of the ICONZ laycon, Israel Adesanya win and now Hakeem Dawodu win. 27th was the ressurecttion. the rebirth

Now we await Anthony Joshua to destroy the gypsy king
wetin bring laycon matter for this issue, so winning bbnaija is now a national honour abi? Dont you ever mention Laycon name where the above names are being mention.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
nothing like land grabbing.

Jamaica has more Igbos than Yorubas.
If you doubt me, make your research dating from the time of Olauda Iquanor.
You ar d one to come here to prove it for us, even with the fact that Jamaica has much more Yoruba ancestry we Yoruba's don't make noise abt it.

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Lol of course, you’re from the south east I should’ve known that enugu miracle water is strong grin

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Make dem dey rep Naija. The maija is looking greedoly at their earnings and thinking up ways to short change them through FIRS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Visits Her Secondary School, Donates One Million Naira / AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Bans Pinnick From Super Eagles’ Dressing Room / Indonesia Stadium Tragedy: 129 People Dead Following Soccer Match, Police Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.