Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) (48217 Views)

Kash Ali Loses Boxing License Indefinitely After Biting Opponent (Photos) / Congrats: AJ Knocked Out His Russian Opponent. / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by tiger28: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Born in Canada to a Nigerian mother and a Jamaican father, Igbere TV reports that Mean Hakeem as he is widely called identifies with all of his roots.

He is not Nigerian if his father is Jamaican. grin Where in Africa where they go by the mother's bloodline?

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

You idiot! He was allowed to carry ONLY ONE Flag and he CHOSE the Nigerian flag.......it's not what you say BUT your action! The Dude is more proud of his Mother's heritage....Mind you, his Mother was ONLY 14 when she had him while his father was deported back to Jamaica. It shows the Nigerian pride that his Mother INCULCATED in him..... Omoluabis!!!
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
tiger28:
You idiot! He was allowed to carry ONLY ONE Flag and he CHOSE the Nigerian flag.......it's not what you say BUT your action! The Dude is more proud of his Mother's heritage....Mind you, his Mother was ONLY 14 when she had him while his father was deported back to Jamaica. It shows the Nigerian pride that his Mother INCULCATED in him..... Omoluabis!!!

His father is not Nigerian therefore he is not Nigerian. It's that simple.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Nothing wrong with him holsteeing the proud Nigerian flag yet he isn't technically Nigerian unless his father is Nigerian.

Dawodu is a Yoruba name, the guy's mum is a Nigerian and he has chosen to be identified with Nigeria by waving that flag proudly ! So what technicality are you talking about man ? You're saying a man whose mother is a Nigerian can't choose to be a Nigerian ! Come on,he can choose to be a full Nigerian or a dual citizen of both Nigeria and Jamaica/Canada.

He has a relationship with the three countries - Nigeria,Jamaica and Canada. He was asked to pick one flag out of the available three flags and he obviously preferred Nigeria's . Even those who don't have any root in Nigeria can become citizens if certain prerequisites are met and not to even talk of someone whose parent ,mother is a Nigerian.

I know what the problem is : if his name was Uche or Tochukwu you wouldn't sound this way probably. Sorry Hakeem Dawodu has Yoruba blood in his vain therefore, he is one of us !

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Dawodu is a Yoruba name, the guy's mum is a Nigerian and he has chosen to be identified with Nigeria by waving that flag proudly ! So what technicality are you talking about man ? You're saying a man whose mother is a Nigerian can't choose to be a Nigerian ! Come on,he can choose to be a full Nigerian or a dual citizen of both Nigeria and Jamaica/Canada.

He has a relationship with the three countries - Nigeria,Jamaica and Canada. He was asked to pick one flag out of the available three flags and he obviously preferred Nigeria's . Even those who don't have any root in Nigeria can become citizens if certain prerequisites are met and not to even talk of someone whose parent ,mother is a Nigerian.

I know what the problem is : if his name was Uche or Tochukwu you wouldn't sound this way probably. Sorry Hakeem Dawodu has Yoruba blood in his vain therefore, he is one of us !

Nothing is changing his bloodline from being Jamaican no matter which flag he raises.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Nothing is changing his bloodline from being Jamaican no matter which flag he raises.

You may have to drain his mother's blood,the Yoruba blood from his system if you're that pained !

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
9jayes:
He's an Igbo Muslim
Prove it or shut up 4 life!
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Alkheira:
This guys just dey use Nigeria frustration beat beat people
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You may have to drain his mother's blood,the Yoruba blood from his system if you're that pained !

Why would I do that. You are in your feelings. The father carries the bloodline. He can never be OOni of Ile Ife with Jamaican father blood. Go ask an elder if you think I'm advising you wrong.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Why would I do that. You are in your feelings. The father carries the bloodline. He can never be OOni of Ile Ife with Jamaican father blood. Go ask an elder if you think I'm advising you wrong.

Must he be Ooni of Ife ? The last time I checked,nobody requested for any advice here.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Must he be Ooni of Ife ? The last time I checked,nobody requested for any advice here.

Not being of the bloodline rules him out even for Oba in all Yorubaland and many traditional titles passed down by father's lineage.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Not being of the bloodline rules him out even for Oba in all Yorubaland and many traditional titles passed down by father's lineage.

Okay,Mr J F Odunjo,the storyteller ! I'll advise you to preserve your energy till that time when he shows interest in any of the traditional titles. Perhaps, your story will be interesting then.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Okay,Mr J F Odunjo,the storyteller ! I'll advise you to preserve your energy till that time when he shows interest in any of the traditional titles. Perhaps, your story will be interesting then.

Your father's bloodline is what makes you Yoruba one of the most advanced African or human groups on Earth. I am not Yoruba by the way.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Your father's bloodline is what makes you Yoruba one of the most advanced African or human groups on Earth. I am not Yoruba by the way.

Thanks for acknowledging our (Yoruba) greatness,that's something some non Yorubas won't admit. The essence of our discourse however, is that Hakeem has every right to be a Nigerian and he has chosen to be one ! As far as Yoruba culture and tradition is concerned, I'm sorry,you can't claim to be more Catholic than the Pope ! I'm Yoruba and I know that " a i ni ile baba,ki a ma ni ile iya''. You should know what that means since you know so much about us.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Thanks for acknowledging our (Yoruba) greatness,that's something some non Yorubas won't admit. The essence of our discourse however, is that Hakeem has every right to be a Nigerian and he has chosen to be one ! As far as Yoruba culture and tradition is concerned, I'm sorry,you can't claim to be more Catholic than the Pope ! I'm Yoruba and I know that " a i ni ile baba,ki a ma ni ile iya''. You should know what that means since you know so much about us.

Stop stroking your Yoruba vanity. I'm saying that Hakeem father is not Nigerian he is Jamaican. And I'm sure his Jamaican father would have wished his son claimed his homeland. How about your son grows up, becomes famous, and raises the flag of another nation other than Nigeria or Oduduwa? How would you feel? grin
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Babisha10(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Lovely. These fellows are doing justice to our colours, true patriots.
But Buhari is busy spoiling the entire country
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by 2016v2017: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
crossfm:
Oyibo people have suffered in the hands of Nigerians. How I wish our naira is as strong as our fighter's.

Congratulations boy.More wins for you.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

Stop stroking your Yoruba vanity. I'm saying that Hakeem father is not Nigerian he is Jamaican. And I'm sure his Jamaican father would have wished his son claimed his homeland. How about your son grows up, becomes famous, and raises the flag of another nation other than Nigeria or Oduduwa? How would you feel? grin

You need help man ! Whatever the problem is,I pray you find a cure for it !

I can't be having a discourse with somebody that needs to be urgently checked into a good psychiatric facility !

Bye,may you get the required help !

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You need help man ! Whatever the problem is,I pray you find a cure for it !

I can't be having a discourse with somebody that needs to be urgently checked into a good psychiatric facility !

Bye,may you get the required help !

Isn't this like your 5th or 6th reply to what I posted?

I disseminate information and increase data to the world mind.

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

And this is more just for you in the sight of Allah.

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
DevilBishops:

That’s not true, he was raised as a Yoruba boy by a Yoruba woman. He clearly identifies with being Yoruba/Nigerian than the other countries he could represent.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by DevilBishops: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

That’s not true, he was raised as a Yoruba boy by a Yoruba woman. He clearly identifies with being Yoruba/Nigerian than I he other countries he could represent.

grin grin grin

There is only one God.

Ile Ife the spiritual holy city of all Yorubas is known as the town with 401 and 201 gods or Orishas. Respect to Sango my favorite African king.
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by tiger28: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

My G! Pls don't waste your time with that tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Queenben(f): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:15am On Sep 29, 2020
tiger28:
My G! Pls don't waste your time with that tribalist.

Thanks man, I've ignored that mofo..
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Nyenom: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Alkheira:
This guys just dey use Nigeria frustration beat beat people

I secund with Your Thoughts.. Oil Full Your Brain
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Drizzy5001:
u wey ur head be like monday hammer, na to dey chop Amala and peppered ewedu soup, come dey argue for nairaland u sabi.. Public shitter
Coz amala nd peppered ewedu makes u think better nd gives you stamina, see Anthony Joshua, Israel Adesanya nd co, see Otedola, OBJ nd in entertainment see davido, wizzy, tiwa nd so on. Who do u av to present with ur abasha nd smelly akpu?
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Omoslim26:

Mehn You and dat guy you quoted are really trying oo
una really dey passionate about this childish yoruba vs igbo fight I hope They pay you guys for it sha
Am using him to catch cruise ni, it is fun
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ayomi90: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=wildikeman post=94403139][/quote]
How would u care? U ar given second chance to live in Nigeria nw after migrating from Cameroon, sure u learnt how to eat human flesh from dem. 5%ters
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ayomi90:

How would u care? U ar given second chance to live in Nigeria nw after migrating from Cameroon, sure u learnt how to eat human flesh from dem. 5%ters

Too bad I didnt have you for lunch... You and your entire family that is
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ebenezar2021: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Ayomi90:

Am happy coz my head is oblong, that's how normal human head shld be not flat, where will God put a brain on a flat head? All thanks to Abasha wood u consume that makes ur head flat so we can troll u, nd the sunbathed Akpu u consume which makes ur sister here look like an ape.
how did you come across this picture?
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ebenezar2021: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2020
Ayomi90:

Am happy coz my head is oblong, that's how normal human head shld be not flat, where will God put a brain on a flat head? All thanks to Abasha wood u consume that makes ur head flat so we can troll u, nd the sunbathed Akpu u consume which makes ur sister here look like an ape.
ngadaAwo IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison
This is a new one
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by Ebenezar2021: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Ayomi90:

ngadaAwo IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison how you see this guy?
Re: Hakeem Dawodu Beats Russian Opponent (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
ngadaAwo IgbalodeRaymond MsAllison how you see this guy?
hmmmm
3 years contract for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko Celebrates Nigeria’s Win Over Cameroon / 7-year-old Boy Recreates Mohamed Sala's Trickshots / See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.