Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) (70997 Views)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Look like drug or cult war.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ozijay: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
U must be so foolish. Wasn't the founder of Gokada killed and buchered in his appartment in the US. He was safe all the while he was in Nigeria but slaughtered as soon as he got to the US, now will u call US safe?
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Nigeria is probably the most unsafe country on earth.
A man who succeeded in a far away country came back to his country and was killed helplessly.
This is really disheartening,the best gift every Nigerian parents can give to their unborn kids is giving birth to them anywhere far away from Nigeria even if it's togo or cotonou.
Rest in peace hustler!

3 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
As usual, people that never see any good about Nigeria blaming it on the country as if dem no dey kill themselves for obodo oyinbo. Any right thinking person should know at first glance, this is definitely cult related.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
ozijay:
U must be so foolish. Wasn't the founder of Gokada killed and buchered in his appartment in the US. He was safe all the while he was in Nigeria but slaughtered as soon as he got to the US, now will u call US safe?
How those people reasons is a myth to me.

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
trust no man & Always watch your back becos the hat of man is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Golan007: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hard man.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by saintade01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

A man who succeeded in a far away country came back to his country and was killed helplessly.
This is really disheartening,the best gift every Nigerian parents can give to their unborn kids is giving birth to them anywhere far away from Nigeria even if it's togo or cotonou.
Rest in peace hustler!

Nigeria is unsafe because you and cartel hustler made it unsafe.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Eteka1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Rest in peace hustler!
The person he was sending money to back home to help him do something must have done this.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
That is why you need to pray to God for protection all the time with thanksgiving. When you have too many enemies or village people or haters or envious one or family enemies, you cannot afford to be sober.
Psalm 91 is a good chapter to start.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibechris:
Indeed Nigeria is not safe!
Buhari has further destroyed this nation.
No city or state in Nigeria that is safe except our individual apartments.

Rubbish. Those people will always kill each other when a drug cartel member pulls a fast one.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Our boys, make una take am easy oooo.... this life get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ibedun: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
ALEX182:
And someone was recently telling me to return to Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

Nah, I'm good where I'm at.

10s of thousands are arriving in Naija from Europe, Asia and North America on a weekly basis you are there getting scared like a coward!
Reason Nigeria is not progressive due to too many cowards in the population

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fulani gunmen are killing innocent people on daily basis...

Biafra restoration is the only safety for all... Nigeria can't safe you.

Sit-At-Home on October 1st. Fulani terrorist in government and non government outfits are out to attack that day.

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
SmartProf:
This maybe another business gone wrong. An enemy must have trailed him for years and his village people sent him a reminder mail to return to the enemy's den. It's quite unfortunate the level of evil in the land. Truely, the heart of a man is desperately wicked.

Fulani terrorist in government tailed him from airport to his home town.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Maybe a deal went wrong undecided

What deal are you talking about you are black Fulani terrorist are killing innocent people as an attack against IPOB.

Biafra restoration is the only safety for all.

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nah them...dem no dey telli person
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Ngozioma:
cool cool coolhmmm!!! this table you are shaking!!! hmmm!!!

Which yeye table ? Bleep the table and its owner ! The guy said what he said man !
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by temmytee2309: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2020
Rip... But it might not be what we are thinking about, I once read a story here about a young man hustling in life whose friend introduced to a business and this man borrowed money plus his own and gave it to his friend to go to Lagos and buy goods for the new business but his friend used the money to travel to Dubai.

This kind of a thing can happen if that friend eventually come back home

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Nigeria police work.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2020
probably drug deal gone wrong or cult related
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2020
charles009:
You see,
Since I started having kids, I started becoming very careful with my deeds and actions.
I crafted a code/principle and will continuously adhere to my mantra. What goes around comes around.
Let me share this ordeal, hopefully it may change ur thought. I recently sold a land with a fellow nigga(lawyer). These chinese guys after several negotiations paid me an amount as percentage. I quickly called the lawyer, dude the money do drop, abeg send me account make I run your package. This guy said No, make I no worry, say owner don pay am him own %.
Omo my head scatter, over 3.5 fucking M awoof. How many of una fit do am.

Live a clean life, no chop another person sweat, whats urs will eventually come to you, don't let greed make you a prisoner.

Nice day y"all...
so waht of the things u did when u were in the university cheesy
they also count ooo
anywau no matter what level u are its good to be careful in ur actions or deeds
when person put im hand into wetin no clean sooner or later it will catch up with him

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Rippers will always reap what they sow. Gone are the days where we give rip to just anyone

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Amotekun777: 3:13am On Sep 29, 2020
Indeed the SE Nigeria is a jungle, I swear. You can now see why they're all running to the SE.

I fear those pple. They're too savage and Cannibalistic for goodness sake. cool

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by doctorcovid29(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2020
d guy na bird cult member look the cloth he put on,he kill well well na return match thy play for am,

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by doctorcovid29(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2020
d guy na bird man cult member blue eiye look the cloth he put on,he kill well well na return match thy play for am,some of them go done kill and ran away

1 Like

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2020
hkidola00:
umm well I don't know how hard it may be,but I'm a talented winger,with grassroots and state championship but d country nigeria,u have to know someone who knows someone, I and mumsy av tried reaching former oyo state governor's house alao Akala in Ibadan, but each time we get there, it either he's travelled out shortly or has quickly gone to Ogbomoso his hometown for a visit... I'm just explaining this so u can get d view of how talents are wasted in d country
I don't know d country u are USA or Canada, but I'm asking if u can make some connect for me, I will fetch d money myself.. thanks bro

Still don't understand you. Speak in plain terms.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2020
ozijay:

In Nigeria he will likely have armed personal police protection which he will not in most cities overseas. And the chap was murdered by a close aide if I am not mistaken which is impossible to protect against.

Nigeria remains relatively unsafe, no doubt about that. Here violence simply cannot be analysed because it is so varied, random and senseless. Here people are killed for all sorts of reasons from banditry, genocide, through lynchings, mob activity to cultism and prejudice at all levels involving every strata of society with very little resolution.

That is scary.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ndukwechinasa: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
A Nigerian man based in Malaysia has reportedly been shot dead by unknown gunmen in Aba, Abia State. a few days after returning to the country, Igbere TV reports.

According to reports, the deceased, identified by IGBERE TV as George Smith who has been based in overseas for a long time before returning to Nigeria recently.

Findings shows that late Smith hails from Igbere, suburban town in Bende Local Government Area of Abia State.

Igbere TV learnt that Smith, who is popularly called Aki Ilu was inside a barbing salon when some gunmen believed to be assassins shot him dead.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10223960880110227&id=1244215904
Say no to cultism.
Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:44am On Sep 29, 2020
His enemies where against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) by ameobi(m): 6:45am On Sep 29, 2020
SmartProf:
This maybe another business gone wrong. An enemy must have trailed him for years and his village people sent him a reminder mail to return to the enemy's den. It's quite unfortunate the level of evil in the land. Truely, the heart of a man is desperately wicked.

They said that's a payback from those he killed their own....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Reveals How He Spent N225m Collected From British Lady / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.