Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency (44034 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by toprealman: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Osibanjo and Peter Obi/ Chidoka can do the magic I presume.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by ZZ22: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

You guys have started again.. Joshua indeed. It's no longer Buhari that is the messiah.. Abeg we don see this Rccg style finish... Bring another one. Shame no dey catch unaaa... Fake ass pastor
They will be quick to paint Buhari a failure but exonerate Osibanjo from this terrible adminstration as if Osibanjo has stood against any Buharis policy. Osibanjo is the sane thing as Buhari... failure

10 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Abfinest007(m): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2020
eko oni ba je
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by dukeprince50: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Did you listen to yourself?
how can I listen to what I wrote? what I type had no sound, where u able to listen to it?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Like Laycon??

No mind dem...
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by dukeprince50: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
toprealman:
Osibanjo and Peter Obi/ Chidoka can do magic I presume
unfortunately, that won't happen
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by xcellentgraphic: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Osinbajo is the best for 2023...no doubt
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by contigiency(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
It will be a wonderful idea.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by getinspired01(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2020
when we left g for life without difficulties, remember that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamond are made under pressure

follow this thread for early morning inspirational messages and quote that will energize you for the day

https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:
Ameachi/El rufai 2023

Real CHAMELEONS
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2020
ZZ22:
They will be quick to paint Buhari a failure but exonerate Osibanjo from this terrible adminstration as if Osibanjo has stood against any Buharis policy. Osibanjo is the sane thing as Buhari... failure

Full time and a chronic liar at that.. Naa who no know dem.. Chameleons

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nchenches: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Translation: Pressure mounts on Tinubu to let north retain the presidency after PMB:

Look at Yoruba that call themselves Sophisticated Tribe now trying to dump zoning of the office of the presidency, because it’s turn of the SE.
Whither the Sophistication??

4 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by hopexter(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Osibanjo seem more qualified and presentable smiley
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by jumper524(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
A Cigarette smoker without money can leave
his house with faith that when He gets to
the joint his friends will buy for him and for
sure even without begging, his friends will
say guy take one stick. That's Love.
A guy who loves beer without money can
leave his house to a beer parlour with faith
that his gang members will buy for him and
for sure even without asking, his friends will
say guy take one bottle. That's love.
But can a hungry/jobless person leave his
house to a religious organisation with faith
that someone will give him money to come
and eat
Where is the love that we preach everyday?
Have you bothered to ask a member of your
church.religious organisations how life is
treating them? People go through a lot and
only few will voice out.
Someone will sow 1million naira seed in a
religious gathering but beg him for 1k out
side he will say no money.
This is why it's easy for the devil to confuse
young minds to join bad gang because they
even show love more than most people that
preach love.
We the religious people really have to step
up and start practising this love that we
preach. I hope that I am communicating?
your words are full of wisdom.
Thanks for this post.
We should cultivate the habit of guy take 1 plate of food as much as we say take 1 bottle..
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's not what it was, politics is a game of interest and the west kicked out GEJ cos they were left out in his administration and their child is a vice president. This isn't betrayal. As for 2019, the west will rather vote APC and keep their children in power than vote Atiku who has a questionable character, it was easy to figure out Atiku is a hypocrite as he was everywhere visiting families of victims of collapsed buildings and always doing things to make people think he was any good, after loosing the election, you don't even see him near the borders of Nigeria again.
In 2023, if PDP field one of the minorities who hasn't tasted power since 1960 and APC field Igbo's, Igbo's will always vote their son. its not betrayal, its politics
...well said.... but I don't see APC bringing a westerner or southern.... and I don't see atiku contesting again
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by newisd75: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2020
d vp will b a good president
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by TrustGo: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2020
There was pressure on tinubu to support and help ize-iyamu but we saw the outcome.. tinubu is a fail pressure Godfather

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by osamz007: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
and eat
only few will voice out.
preach love.

MOVE QUICK TO THE RELIGION THREAD. RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SHOULD BE OBEDIENT TO RULES TOO NA
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Champneys: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Let Tinubu the fraud and forger, test his popularity at the national level.

I want him to try it and realise how overrated he is.

Father of democracy indeed!
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2020
Blankstare:
and eat
only few will voice out.
preach love.
yes
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by gozie4naira(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2020
must same set of people rules us in this country?
small time now OBJ will come out now

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nchenches: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2020
dangermouse:
Osibanjo is the man.

Osibanjo a VP who asked Yoruba in 2019 to vote PMB so that north will support a Yoruba for president in 2023.
Could a reasonable VP of a country of multiethnic groups say such a tribal thing?

He has no intelligence for political correctness. That same Area Boy politics.

For 2023, this country needs a seasoned politician for president not inclined to ethnic politics to survive, after 8 years of PMB’s ethnoreligious interest in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
wolesmile:
kk. You're welcome
A myopic cretin who thinks everyone beyond ore is Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by gbowoade85142: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2020
:South west is very selfish .They as pig as the southeast power hungry country .The only variety is that they are not as myriad as the south if south they are thesame . Very truth
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by kayalcomp: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Osinbanjo is the best for the position. Currently as VP, there are some brilliant actions he ought to take, if he is the president. But because of his loyalty to his boss, he may not be able to execute those especially, if such are not okay for the president. that is one of limitation if VP. I pray Tinubu supports him, and let them give us Prof Zulum of Borno State as his VP. that will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Abagworo(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2020
It's too late. His only option now is to support Igbo Presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by frankyychiji(f): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Jonathan39:
I will gladly vote for osinbajo against atiku. It is the turn of the south. Proudly Anambarian ✌️
Why the need to say you are an Anam? Who were you trying to impress?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by adanny01(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
Osinbajo that has been lying and defending Buhari's catastrophic regime more than anyone else? All these propaganda won't take anyone anywhere. Since 1999, Obasanjo from SW has ruled for 8 years and Osibanjo is now on his 2nd term as VP also from the SW while we Niger Delta only has a single term and nothing for SE yet some SW people still want to rule in 2023?

It's either Niger Delta complete their terms in 2023, SE is given the chance or else North go rule tire be that nah

Politics is not a game of rights, its a game of alliances and numbers.

This is APC oh. The SE and SS don't support APC and you want APC to pick a candidate from there. You know it won't happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by OlawaleBammie: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Kriss216:
The North just dey use SW dey catch cruise. cheesy

E go do una like movie grin

We know Ur type,

All Ur statement are borne out of hatred for my dear southwest.

u need to stop this.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Ayomi90: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2020
moralistic:
... I bet you, power will still remain in the north until the west stops her betrayal attitude and hatred for the south. even if no one is contesting from the south, southerners will not vote a westerner... an eye for an eye

you are hating and betraying someone and yet no gain.... by the way, is thifnubu still in shock?
Which Southerners ar u talking about? U shld be specific coz I knw its only South East that is betraying the south nd even betraying Nigeria. So na only u go remove ur eyes nd no b today u don dey remove am nd still loosing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.