Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency (44016 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Someone that couldn't win his polling unit... This people are jokers, PDP will flow them hands down if they dare bring that okporo flog eyes or the mere commissioner

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Daum: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2020
I strongly feel if we want to stay united in this country and show it, that we mean business, then the presidency should go to the south east. I am not from there. I am Edo but I feel it should go that way. Something happened in 1967 and till now we are still pretending to be one Nigeria.

As for the west, if they bring in Osinbanjo, I will rather vote for Ganduje. I don't like saboteurs and people who are so self centered and selfish.

Don't quote me oooo
I never brush this morning. If I open mouth swear for you

7 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by TLE900: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Yeah it will but will Sanusi Lamido Sanusi be given the opportunity to contest when he can be dealt with even at ward level by Ganduje to deny him of been a member of APC

[quote author=DenreleDave post=943889
Davash222..

If osinbajo come, u surely know that it is a game over for east..

You know it... Osinbajo and Sanusi lamido is a game changer [/quote]
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Seventy7kings: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

It's obvious and one could envisage that Tinubu time is far gone. He should better goan rest. Besides his supporters are only in Lagos or any other Western part, he shouldn't forget that the North is the chief. I don't think Obasanjo will back him on this move.

Somebody said, Nigeria has the highest number of stupid people in the world. But wait, what are they supporting a dead career?

Misplaced priority.
dead career? But you people still fear Jagaban na. Or why do you have to masturbate on Tinubu's matter everyday when the man doesn't even give the biggest amoung you attention they crave for? grin
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Haben1: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2020
omoharry:
South west is very selfish .They as greedy as the northern power hungry region .The only different is that they are not as many as the north if north they are thesame .

Do you know the definition of Greedy like this?

South people don’t like Yoruba. Yet when they come to Yoruba region we still embrace them and welcome them.

Yar dua (North) Vp was GEJ. GEJ act as President after YAardua death to complete his tenure AND was elected in for 4Years.
So Because they VOTED him out the Second Time South west are Greedy?
GEJ used 6-7years BOTH AS ACTING AND ELECTED PRESIDENT and you expected Southwest to VOTE FOR HIM for ANOTHER 4years

After that, Buhari (North) become president.

So is Yoruba that doesn’t know how to become President abi

Please, Think deeply before saying anything �

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nchenches: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2020
adanny01:

Politics is not a game of rights, its a game of alliances and numbers.

This is APC oh. The SE and SS don't support APC and you want APC to pick a candidate from there. You know it won't happen.

APC is an ethnoreligious political party. Even you know that. Because of that, APC is most likely to die after Buhari. Yoruba Moslems hold on to APC.
But no Yoruba can touch Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System - not even with a long pole. Apex politicians in APC promote Sharia criminal justice system for Nigeria.

PDP instead is not based on ethnoreligious interest.

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by toluxe0075: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Southerners shouldn't be thinking of presidency, we should be more concerned with breaking up this country. No Southern with good plans can do well in this country when the Northerners see themselves as the supreme ethnic group. The earlier we all come to agree with this, the faster we would get things over.

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Seventy7kings: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2020
SoftP:
Tinibu, Osibanjo & Co.

In their wildest imagination, they think they still have grips on the Masses’

2023 election will be nothing less than a replica of Edo election.
God helping us, the people will vote for a credible candidate who will not create another genocide

Una eyes go soon clear

& NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
actually you're the one whose eyes will soon clear. The election is between PDP & APC, forget about the media outburst. And who is that your credible candidate? grin
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Cherez: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2020
This just the obvious truth
The only people that can drage to the polls in 2023 are Osibanjo & Obi, but for Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, El Rufai, I'll watch you all from my TV
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by dangermouse(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Nchenches:

Osibanjo a VP who asked Yoruba in 2019 to vote PMB so that north will support a Yoruba for president in 2023.
Could a reasonable VP of a country of multiethnic groups say such a tribal thing?

He has no intelligence for political correctness. That same Area Boy politics.

For 2023, this country needs a seasoned politician for president not inclined to ethnic politics to survive, after 8 years of PMB’s ethnoreligious interest in Aso Rock.
Agreed, but he is more better than the other.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by nogragra: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nchenches: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2020
toluxe0075:
Southerners shouldn't be thinking not presidency, we should be more concerned with breaking up this country. No Southern with good plans can rule this country when the Northerners see themselves as the supreme ethnic group. The earlier we all come to agree with this, the faster we would get things over.

Southern president is mere figure head, considering the lopsided political structure of 20 states in Fulani-led north, but 17 states in the two old southern regions.

At the FEC, NASS, etc, Fulani-led north has superior majority.

OBJ was president; what did he achieve for the Yoruba? Under OBJ, northern sharia states rather adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws. OBJ couldn’t do much about it.
GEJ could not even provide common pipe borne water supply system in his Otuoke hometown as he was building Almajiri Schools and Kaduna-Abuja standard gauge rail lines, the first standard gauge rail lines in Nigeria.

The rigged political structure of Nigeria makes north command whoever is president.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by danilmo: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
kayalcomp:
Osinbanjo is the best for the position. Currently as VP, there are some brilliant actions he ought to take, if he is the president. But because of his loyalty to his boss, he may not be able to execute those especially, if such are not okay for the president. that is one of limitation if VP. I pray Tinubu supports him, and let them give us Prof Zulum of Borno State as his VP. that will be great.

Zulum will kill book haram if given the VP slot coz he knows whatsup abt their logistics.. just that he is powerless as a Gov. he knows the true cabals behind it and sure won't mind to deal with them if he gets the baton.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by macjireh: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Toks2008:

Osinbajo needs no GODfatherism. Simple logic

He is the Joshua of our time and his role as a president has been prophecized already but he thought it was for a vice presidential position so i wont be surprised if he is nominanted.
and who prophesied it? I never heard any prophecy

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by kingsvictor2: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2020
thaoriginator:
cry

Mi bloodclaat!

When and when a we gwan get it right inna dis ah Nation? cry

Dis ah example of di devil and di deep sea. Two Gorilla-looking battymen fi president..

God don't like UGLY you don't know. So me ah say, Dem fi go suck deh mada too bloodclaat!

speak English and stop dis childish stuff. Not funny at all
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by adanny01(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Nchenches:

APC is an ethnoreligious political party. Even you know that. Because of that, APC is most likely to die after Buhari.

PDP instead is not based on ethnoreligious interest.

Hmmmm

You guys don't learn and continue to misconstrue what politics is. There is nothing like ethnoreligious political party, there is only common interest political struggle. The politics in Nigeria is "rub my back, I rub your back".

Did northerners vote Obasanjo or not?
Did northerners vote Goodluck or not?
Are they Muslims?

Tinubu has rubbed Buhari's back. Now its time for Buhari to rub Tinubu's back. That alliance has the backing of the entire north and SW putting the scale 4-2 in favour of APC.

Who in the SS or SE has done anything close to that to deserve the APC ticket. You know there is none.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by hohafrank(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Truth be told,when it comes to choice of he will be president between Osinbajo and Tinubu,I strongly believe the former is far better candidate.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by okewumi: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2020
I prefer to vote Oshibanjo that Tinubu that sold us to bubu
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by thaoriginator: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2020
kingsvictor2:
speak English and stop dis childish stuff. Not funny at all
Abeg leave am for people weh understand. No vex.

Thank you.

Mi bloodclaat! cry
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by akure1stson: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Dozie32:
Nigerian politics is a family business.. Small time now kiki osibanjo go come out as a governorship candidate.

is everywhere even in America
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by ceejay80s(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2020
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by gbami(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2020
anonimi:

You are a smart chap.
Guess who made the Alpha Beta Company tax collection and ThiefNuibe's pension laws if not the born-to-gain Vacant Pastor (VP).
A smooth operator of a rogue is what he is.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026500_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Just imagine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2020
spartan50:
Power should go to the East
Or back to the North.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
kimjongJezebel:
Osinbajo that has been lying and defending Buhari's catastrophic regime more than anyone else? All these propaganda won't take anyone anywhere. Since 1999, Obasanjo from SW has ruled for 8 years and Osibanjo is now on his 2nd term as VP also from the SW while we Niger Delta only has a single term and nothing for SE yet some SW people still want to rule in 2023?

It's either Niger Delta complete their terms in 2023, SE is given the chance or else North go rule tire be that nah
Oil dey your brain

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nchenches: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Yoruba’s Olusegun Obasanjo, a one time
Military Head of State, became President of Nigeria in a democracy but was unable to pull through a POLITICAL STRUCTURING Conference he started, because of the undue superior political over-representation of Fulani-led northern Nigeria in the Conference.

Today, Yoruba say Restructure or Oduduwa Republic.

If OBJ a retired soldier, could not pull through a Political Restructuring Conference, which Yoruba president of Nigeria can pull Political Restructuring through?

Northern military dictators restructured Nigeria beyond redemption!!!!!

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/pressure-mounts-on-tinubu-to-back-osinbajo-for-2023-presidency/

Nigeria's problem is illiteracy and stupidity 95% of Nigerians know in Nigeria we do nothing for them they will still go and vote
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by originalprof: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

No mind dem...
True talk
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Sagay212: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Nchenches:
Translation: Pressure mounts on Tinubu to let north retain the presidency after PMB:

Look at Yoruba that call themselves Sophisticated Tribe now trying to dump zoning of the office of the presidency, because it’s turn of the SE.
Whither the Sophistication??

Turn of the SE indeed. You think say presidency na akpu and okporoko wey dem dey share for village. cheesy

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Eastlink(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Abagworo:
It's too late. His only option now is to support Igbo Presidency.
Na laugh I dey laugh. Those who have seen the political permutations knows that the Ibos have it come 2023. Bookmark this space.
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by kingsvictor2: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2020
thaoriginator:
Abeg leave am for people weh understand. No vex.

Thank you.

Mi bloodclaat! cry
nsogbu adiro, udo di
Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Sagay212: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2020
moralistic:
...well said.... but I don't see APC bringing a westerner or southern.... and I don't see atiku contesting again

But you see APC bringing an Easterner abi and Atiku stepping aside for adaobituary. cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as ohamadike dey look you

Re: Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by adanny01(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2020
Daum:
I strongly feel if we want to stay united in this country and show it, that we mean business, then the presidency should go to the south east. I am not from there. I am Edo but I feel it should go that way. Something happened in 1967 and till now we are still pretending to be one Nigeria.

As for the west, if they bring in Osinbanjo, I will rather vote for Ganduje. I don't like saboteurs and people who are so self centered and selfish.

Don't quote me oooo
I never brush this morning. If I open mouth swear for you

I also feel the SE needs to have the slot for fairness.

Unfortunately, I know that they have never worked for it and are still not ready to work for it.

Buhari gets abused everyday from people especially from the SE.

Tinubu gets the same insults from people of the SE.

These 2 politicians will crown the next president and the SE throw stones at them. These 2 politicians have a huge following in their regions. If SE wants the president, how will they get votes in the north and SW which is 4 geopolitical zones against 2. These 4 geopolitical zones combined have 3 times the population of the SS and SE combined.

Even if APC and PDP pick SE candidates, I assure you both will lose. The SE shouldn't be insulting people that will give them the presidency if they truely want to be voted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits The Ikeja Bus Terminal In Lagos State (Photos & Video) / "How Much Do You Have That I Want To Embezzle?" - Tinubu (Audio) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.