Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter (28410 Views)

IPOB: Northern Elders Rejects Special Treatment, Trial For Nnamdi Kanu / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by toolovely(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2020
The so called elders are useless set of old men you can see anywhere in the world. After 60 years, you people have been running the government. You were all in government in your 20's and 30's and still running the country in your 70's and 80's and nothing to show for it. Does it show that you all are failures?
I think youths should never let these old selfish individuals decide their future for them because they have nothing to offer. If they can't effect any positive change for 60 years, is it now they will? This one is still talking about next 70 years... Like seriously?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Right way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by PenSniper: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2020
Marine54:
Obviously, south West can't survive out side Nigeria.

Says the filthy-prone Aba "industrialist" ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Alexis11: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2020
ariesbull:
go and fight for your Oduduwa the way igbo ate doing and be focused

Leave igbo out of your thing ... The world would be watching you guys October 1... This would determine how the other Nigeria would take you guys

Redeem yourselves

Lol ode. was their a place they mentioned igbos in their broadcast before you guys started massaging your ego on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by MENELIIK: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Guestlander:

Counterfeit Jew. If you don't have anything good to say why don't you just face your shit eating business?

This early morning you don dey bash the pathetic Osus, make day break abeg

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Marine54(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2020
PenSniper:

Says the filthy-prone Aba "industrialist" ?
Am not an IBO, I am from SS , a proud Akwa Ibomit ....

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by MENELIIK: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
jerseyboy:
Afonja: How do you negotiate a good deal when you take your ultimate weapon off the table? IDIOTS.

Professor Banji Akintoye is the authentic Yoruba leader. Where he goes, we go.

According to a myopic Osu, please face the potopoto and allow omoluabis to do their thing. We are not discussing criminal intelligence here rather positive brain

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by TemmyT002(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2020
What I want to know is who made them Council of Elders?
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by wink2015(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
then be prepared for FULANIZATION.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by MENELIIK: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Marine54:
Am not an IBO, I am from SS , a proud Akwa Ibomit ....

Osu, be proud of your potopoto heritage, no place like home, even if is an erosion ravaged enclave

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by landproglobal: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2020
Yoruba council of youths supported the move.

*Check my signature for all your real estate needs this week*

Landpro
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Unik3030: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2020
loveth360:
What do you expect from people that can't rule themselves.

Give them Odudufraud and see them start fighting and killing themselves like they always before the almagamation of Nigeria.
The main reason they fight anything biafra.
we know for sure it's igbos that are behind it so we ain't falling for the shit

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by omoiyamayor(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2020
In 75 years that most people now will no more be alive,werey ni baba yi sha.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by AbuAeesha: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Where's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu leading us to? If u don't have anything else to say kukuma shut da fu***k up
so those agitators that are being preyed upon during protests by the country's armed forces, while kanu and his own family are living their lives in affluence abroad, while some misled persons are here shouting and ranting under sun,I just pity the poor ones following him blindly
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Bimpe29: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Lol.. Who is surprise?
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by NofiuFade(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Alexis11:

PDP boy.

Everything is about PDP vs APC to you.

This your hatred is towards your tribesmen that support APC judging by your former posts. grin

It is well with your soul. cool
Anything that oppose your own opinion is PDP ba ? Don't worry stay there.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by wildikeman(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria will still divide. It's a matter of when not if.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Kwara1stson: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2020
loveth360:

Give them Odudufraud and see them start fighting and killing themselves like they always before the almagamation of Nigeria.
you mean your so called imaginary biafraudd

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Kwara1stson: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
loveth360:

you mean your so called imaginary biafraudd
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by ike95: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Guestlander:

Counterfeit Jew. If you don't have anything good to say why don't you just face your shit eating business?
taah puo lol
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Kwara1stson: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2020
all these quarter to go elders deciding the future of we the Yoruba youths should better take their time if they don't want to be disgraced.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by membranus: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2020
Whether YCE likes it or not

The DISSOLUTION is going to happen.

And very soon too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Ategberoson(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2020
that man that granted that press is seriously and sincerely mad, if all Yoruba buy secession who's him to say otherwise

we Yoruba don't follow anyone blindly until they prove the advantage and intention behind their secession campaign

that said, I endorsed secession from these bunch of nuisance that had slow this useless and godforsaken country development

there is no going to be development and progress in all region until we restructure or we part way. these southern leaders are just useless if not they were suppose to be pushing for equity in the NEC and legislative

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Fash20: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2020
seunmsg:
I like and respect Prof. Banji Akintoye a lot but what he’s trying to achieve with the secessionist movement is very unrealistic. The only way to achieve Oduduwa republic is through war and nothing else. It is an unrealistic and destructive venture and I will urge him to quickly retrace his steps.

I also have a feeling that some unseen forces are backing him just to truncate Yorubas chances of producing the next president of Nigeria. Whatever the case is, it’s an idea that can’t fly for now.

You were making sense untill the last paragraph.

One question for you. Does a Yoruba president put food on anyone's table? How does a Yoruba president benefit the Yoruba. What exactly did Obasanjo do for the Yoruba race?

A yoruba president is like Arsenal winning a trophy. doesn't affect me in any way.

To hell with the rotation system. It makes no sense.

So because of war we should not seek to make our future better as a people?

Anyone who is against the imminent distintegration of Nigeria is not okay.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Unity of the country will materialize by setting our boundaries

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Gval123: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2020
This one never ready lose the small small spaghetti way him day enjoy from govt. Slave mentality.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Gval123: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/28/yoruba-council-elders-rejects-agitation-oduduwa-republic
This one never ready lose the small small spaghetti way him day enjoy from govt. Slave mentality.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by flamingREED(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Marine54:
The Righteous ones sir !

You're right about this.
Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by toye440: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2020
ModestGal:
I expect nothing good from a generation that destroyed my generation.
They are the generation that enjoyed the good Nigeria, they got job after university, not being told to go and learn TAILORING or MAKE-UP after Masters degree, they had the oppourtunity to venture into business if they don't want to work with the government, all they need to do is resign after saving some amounts of money from the job, at INTERNATIONAL FORUMS, they are proud to be called a Nigerian, because of the likes of RASHIDI YEKINI and other Sport Celebrity of the time that had talents and was able to play for their country without an idiot with no talent taking their position due to corruption. Check the sport sector, you will understand why we may never win any world game again due to the corruption of those incharge of sport, and treating sport players with injustice.

Or how will someone who drank Garrison and borrowed money to finish University have money to start business? Or how will he see laptop to learn computer skills?

They are the generation that instilled useless teachings that would never make us rich on the new generation.
They are the Tribalistic bigots, religious bigots, they worshipped anything white. Their life is filled with superstitious beliefs, using prayers in awkward ways.

Does it make sense to be selling Road safety form at #1miilion naira, and putting prices on federal Government Job?All these useless elders watch this happen and there is even a respected elder that Federal Government do give two slots, and he sells it for 2.5millionaira to an Hausa man who will go give it to his people for free for reelection.

This so called elders generation has done absolutely NOTHING for the good of my generation, so I do not expect anything of Value from them.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, as at this point, I really do not know the point of keeping it, every Nigerian is unhappy except those benefiting from the corruption. Nigerians are not proud to be called Nigerians, an average Nigerian curse the country and expect the worse from all corners.
So what's the point of keeping Nigeria as one?

The people do not see themselves as one and are not ever ready to see themselves as one, so what's the point of forcing the people for over 60years and yet, they do not want to become one?

What's the point of practising different laws in the South and North, but yet you want to call them a single country

What's the point of forcing people who hate themselves as one?

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there's no benefit an average Nigerian feels about being a Nigerian, so what's the point of still wanting to be a Nigerian?

The OLD generation have done nothing to better the NIGERIA they want so much, and everything is in a catastrophic state because of them and yet, they still want to keep it as Nigeria? No, it doesn't work that way.

We all need to be sincere with ourselves, what is the joy as a Nigerian that we would love to continue to keep?

I will always support one Nigeria when the Youths are happy being a Nigerian, not when an average youth is wishing and praying to travel out even if it is to Ghana, they just want to leave, but if not, I do not see the point

As at this point I'm almost not caring anymore, because truth is, I'm not proud to be called a Nigerian, because Nigeria is synonymous to Fraud, Killings, and Poverty.

So let's do it this way, support One Nigeria, if you are happy as a Nigerian.
Bae for this write-up in fact i go marry you.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter by Conrod: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2020
tollyboy5:

This one don't know what he is saying. He knows nothing about Yoruba history. What is ijebu and Lagos?
Ijebu are immigrant from the Nile of Egypt and during their war with the British epe and ikorodu was cut out of the ijebu kingdom.
Itshekiri of delta state are part of the ijebu earlier migrant.
Aworis are from ile ife. Even the ijebus are tired of the country and they form sizable part of Lagos and Ogun state
Then pls tell us who are the decendants of the deity that fell from hell,sorry jupiter?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Signs At The Peace Accord (Photos) / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.