Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 (38871 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
BLUELemon:

BLACKMAIL

Stop it.. It's true
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by ecolime(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kingbuhari:
You can use ur papa money buy ur way in... After all, you have money printing machine as brother in your house , who dispense money to cuppy anytime she needs it
Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by legendEMT(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
stylishly booking a space abi? you try na. your papa and friendship with Kidd go help further your cause
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by RPG2020(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
So this babe get breast like this? How come she nor come get serious bubu
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Fash20: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
This lady is breasty abeg tongue
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Nyamve1: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
U can enjoy life but if u don't have Jesus, u are noting but ordinary dust. What baffles me is as rich as abiola was, he didn't take a dim to his journey of death, are we talking about Abba kyari that was buried in a shallow grave Hmmmm Now I know that a man's true identity cannot be defined by what he posses on earth. Their is a better home a head of us, but the only key to access that home is through Jesus alone, accept him today if u have not done that. God bless u
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
9gerian:
Report at the nearest police station.

Nigeria police takes no prisoners with these kind of cases!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Princessbettyj(f): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Antoeni:
My Focus

Thief grin grin
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Antoeni(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
You Thief too
Princessbettyj:

Thief grin grin
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by SmartPolician: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
PussyOdour:
who is a producer?

Make una de hype small small abeg.

But who de suck and press this girl breast?

I no go lie, the fine fine...even when she is decently dressed.

You must be the leader of #TeamBoobs

grin grin
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Bloooody(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
sapphiere:
May God grant all our heart desires in Jesus name.

Watch this video you'll know she was born for it. She does it better than most male Djs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k8kn1mEc8Y
This is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Captain6(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
#EndAsuuStrikeNow!!!
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by hybridblood07(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Her breast just dey big bro. I no understand her growth at all
PussyOdour:
who is a producer?

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
PussyOdour:
who is a producer?

Why you dey ask?
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Bar1941(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
bolaayenimo:
DJ work is not your calling

What is her calling @ fake prophet?
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Bobage16(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Though she's really trying her best, and pursuing her passion, not minding the repeated backlash she often receives from Nigerians.

But i will be honest here, have watched her performance, couple of times, she did not impress me abit.

Just like how another rich kid DJ OBI constantly flops on bbnaija show, i don't see DJ CUPPY impressing viewers.

For the just concluded Bbnaija show, in my own personal opinion : my best DJ of the Saturday night party was DJ SWITCH.
i swear dat mix is maaaaaaad
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Erojepromise(f): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
l pray l become richer than you (dj cuppy) before reaching 30 wishes come true
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by sylve11: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
may her wish come through.......... cool
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by LuckyKeys1: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
sure you can. I wish u well.
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by iboboyswag(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
sapphiere:

Watch this video you'll know she was born for it. She does it better than most male Djs

She try but in the art of Djing, she is still mediocre. Made a couple of rudimentary mistake and would do well to practice more and seek expert support to horn the skill better.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
is thius plave the right place to return the issue why cant you report this to the nearest police station about this issue

Police na long method
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
is this place the right place to report the issue why cant you report this to the nearest police station about this issue

Police na long step... Police may not want to intervene in guy n girl matter
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
PussyOdour:
who is a producer?

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DesBenedict: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
DJ Cuppy
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
She’s trying I hope they will pick her
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Miyachi: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
sapphiere:

Tell me you're being sarcastic.

Seems you've never heard a good DJ before.
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Stop it.. It's true
lubbish and inglidient
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by LORDKing001: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / I Had My First Tattoo At 15 On My 'watermelon' - Halima Abubakar [photos] / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.