Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 (39059 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by lagusboyyy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Bobage16:
i swear dat mix is maaaaaaad
She was awesome.

In this present day Nigeria, when you have the necessary links, its very easy to make it, wonder how DJ OBI and DJ CUPPY are signed has pepsi ambassadors, while DJ SWITCH, DJ NEPTUNE, DJ CONSEQUENCE and many other dope DJs are left out.

CONNECT!

1 Like

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Generalsmart1: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cuppy ur Dream will come true.

You are a fool

Attention pls

Ladies and guys around lekki ajah... Incase you have police or military men that can help...

How can you help a lady ooo? Her Ex wunt let her rest and she wants to leave his house, firstly he locked her inside the room this morning and went to work... What if sumtin like fire lights up in the house, that is how he will lock up somone daughter against her will inside room.

Later He came back and collect her phone again...

The guy is her ex but she just stayed there bcox she doesn't have accommodation.... But the guy keep beating her and accusing her of sleeping with other guys...

Imagine, this guy wudnt let her leave.. She wants to leave but this guy is seized her phone again...

I called him but he disconnected after telling him to give her the phone na....

I am very far from her.. Her parents are not in Lagos..

If there anyone that can help, I can give address... The issue is not much, let him just give her her phone, let her go...

His name is Williams... Williams shud let her go..

This is his phone number 0803 943 9205..
The lady has succeeded in snatching Williams phone and left for a place to put her loads.. Help us call Williams to release the lady phone and take his phone back
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by francium001: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
PussyOdour:
who is a producer?
Make una de hype small small abeg.

But who de suck and press this girl breast?
Na mr. Eazi oo
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by crackhouse(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
This one no sabi dj work.

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by juniorstar(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
A call from pop c would do! infact ur wish has been granted. just prepare for next year bbn

1 Like

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Peterikilo: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
She can mix but her choice of songs is total crap �

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Earnonline7: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oh
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by 9gerian: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
The police report will stop the the physical and other types of abuse and evil plans the boyfriend may have been nursing...

BluntTheApostle:

The Nigerian Police hardly ever dabbles into matters like this, except maybe a lot of cash can be made quickly.

And you can't blame them.

Many of such cases always end up as a waste of time.

If they arrest the guy, it is still the girl that will come and beg for his release, after wasting the time of the police.

It is the same with husband-wife palava.

Wife will come and report husband. Police will arrest husband, and open a case. IPO begins investigations, moving to and fro. After one week, wife comes to beg that she is not doing case again.

Police time wasted!!!

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Qoko: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
ecolime:
Na you go pay them to DJ instead of the other way round. Big brother will surely jump on the offer.

Just call the organizers and its done.

It's Cuppy Otedola we are talking here.

God punish poverty grin
She didn't want to influence it, that's the fact�
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Kingbuhari(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Andywinnie:

May God forgive you
forgive you too
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Dalby(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
sapphiere:
May God grant all our heart desires in Jesus name.

Watch this video you'll know she was born for it. She does it better than most male Djs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k8kn1mEc8Y

God will grant her hearts desire finally, but she is not there yet. She seems always distracted especially by her hair...
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Dalby(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
sapphiere:

Watch this video you'll know she was born for it. She does it better than most male Djs

I would have said "May God grant all our JUST heart desires in Jesus name".

That's me though...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by chaloskyx: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
na so you don use style book them let them put you in consideration for next years show. we know this is your way of begging so beg very well you hear

1 Like

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by PinkDick(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kingbuhari:
You can use ur papa money buy ur way in... After all, you have money printing machine as brother in your house , who dispense money to cuppy anytime she needs it

You no get brain. Na BIG Idiot you be.
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Lacash: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2020
sapphiere:

The Bae is so endowed...If u know, u know #MaSpeck grin
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Kingbuhari(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
PinkDick:

You no get brain. Na BIG Idiot you be.
but I get brain pass ur papa shocked grin
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by Bobage16(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
lagusboyyy:
She was awesome.

In this present day Nigeria, when you have the necessary links, its very easy to make it, wonder how DJ OBI and DJ CUPPY are signed has pepsi ambassadors, while DJ SWITCH, DJ NEPTUNE, DJ CONSEQUENCE and many other dope DJs are left out.

CONNECT!
e be like say na y life no balance��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
adeoba2008:

Call 767 toll free and the issue will be resolved

Thank u sir... Pls help me remove the number u quoted sir... Pls sir..

The matter Dom settle yesterday sir....

Pls help me remove his number importantly and if possible the whole story..

He has returned the phone... Thank u sir
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
9gerian:
Report at the nearest police station.

Nigeria police takes no prisoners with these kind of cases!

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
is thius plave the right place to return the issue why cant you report this to the nearest police station about this issue

Egbon ejoor

LORDKing001:

You can help her. Go to police station near u and report. 1k no go kill u

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
saxietohgbaskie:
Please try and call me. 0815616-5650

Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by davididenyi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
This girl breast don fall finished ooo,
Ahbi nah only me de see am ne
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by SHEYITAINMENT(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2020
sapphiere:

I watched this till the end she's good all the way cos 've not listened to her mix before though everything no be money goan marry
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2020
adeoba2008:

Call 767 toll free and the issue will be resolved

Bros. Is it hard for u to help me delete that number...
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
is thius plave the right place to return the issue why cant you report this to the nearest police station about this issue

Bros, u saw my mention na.. Delete dt guy number na
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2020
saxietohgbaskie:
Please try and call me. 0815616-5650

Bro.. Help me delete this number
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2020
are u not the one that posted it how would I delete something that I didn't post check well bro
DenreleDave:

Bros, u saw my mention na.. Delete dt guy number na
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
are u not the one that posted it how would I delete something that I didn't post check well bro

Sir. I have deleted...

Na u go Modify your comment and remove the number
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
send me the link
DenreleDave:

Sir. I have deleted...

Na u go Modify your comment and remove the number
Re: Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 by DenreleDave(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid's Family Profile / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonnaya Kanu Welcome Baby Boy In US (Photo) / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.