Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Actress, Ini Edo Cries Out As She Suffers Skin Disease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ini Edo Cries Out As She Suffers Skin Disease (668 Views)

INI EDO - Help Me" My Skin Is Damaging, Ini Edo Cries As She Lamented (video) / "Where Can I Buy Nipples"- Wunmi Toriola As She Suffers From Nipple Fissures / Rihanna Flashes Entire Boob As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ini Edo Cries Out As She Suffers Skin Disease by Glittergists: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has cried out on social media after a skin care product she bought to apply ended up damaging her skin.

She revealed she’s now in a state where she can no longer afford to hide or keep it to herself.

According to her, she went on set for a movie she was recently starred in and was disappointed with her appearance on camera as it looked as though she has eczema.

The actress who disclosed that she has been depressed as a result of her facial outlook also noted that she wasn’t trying to bleach her skin, that it’s just a skin care product gone bad experience.

Her fans and fellow celebrities in the entertainment industry took over the comment section to tag and recommend different skin care therapies and experts.

Taking to social media to solicit for help, the beautiful chocolate complexioned thespian wrote…

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to bleach!!
I really really love my #Brownsugar.
This is skin care product gone bad! What can I do? I am currently on set and it’s quite embarrassing especially because it looks like eczema
I need to fix this. I will keep you posted”

https://glittergists.com/ive-been-depressed-for-days-actress-ini-edo-cries-out-as-she-suffers-skin-damage-video/

Re: Actress, Ini Edo Cries Out As She Suffers Skin Disease by mayklef(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2020
thats what u get if u're not contented with d natural beauty God gave u.....i recommend Dudu Osun grin
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Cries Out As She Suffers Skin Disease by Vision4God: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2020
This is what happens when you want to over beautify yourself at the expense of your God given beauty

Lesson: Let's check what we buy/use, check it's effect and count its cost

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid New Album, "Made In Lagos" Hit 10 Millions Streams On Audiomack. / ”we Need To Assist Women” – Actor Junior Pope Tells As He Baths His Baby / Omoh! Regina Daniels Twerking On Ned NWOKO D!ck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.