Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

”we Need To Assist Women” – Actor Junior Pope Tells As He Baths His Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”we Need To Assist Women” – Actor Junior Pope Tells As He Baths His Baby (662 Views)

Is Actor Junior Pope Really Dead? / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”we Need To Assist Women” – Actor Junior Pope Tells As He Baths His Baby by shakiez893(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nollywood actor Junior Pope has shown that a man can also do a job that is seen as the sole responsibility of a woman. He shared a heartwarming video of himself giving his newborn son a warm bath.

In the video, the actor sat down on a small stool, his legs were laid across his son’s bathing bowl as he placed his baby in a way that he faced him.

While bathing him gently, the actor was singing to his boy. Soon, he gently poured water with a cup on the body of his baby. As his son cried, he made funny sounds to pacify the boy while calling him his king.

”God Bless Our Parents Jooor ……Not Just Mama When I Am Home, My Kids Know I Am Home………We need to assist women, Them no be jacky…….” he captioned on instagram

See video below with this links
https://aozforum.com/post/3083
Re: ”we Need To Assist Women” – Actor Junior Pope Tells As He Baths His Baby by donbachi(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Just dis one,we no go hear word..him know how many times i don use my mouth suck out thick catarrh from my kids nose.when they could not as babies...no help her na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Turned My Wife To My Slave And Broke Into Submission!! / Davido Ft Mercy Chinwo | Erica Crys As Kidwaya Kiss Kaisha. Tacha Silhouette Cha / Rema, Fireboy DML, Omah Lay And Joeboy, Who's Rising Faster? [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.