Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta (16722 Views)

Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Dreadlock69:
Space booked
how much
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Gaddafi1: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is quite sad kidnapping a man of God twice, just wonder the trauma he is passing through. My aunt was kidnapped some years back and we paid N5m for her release. One of them called after two weeks saying that his colleagues cheated him in the sharing formula and requested for more money. She simply ran away to Lagos and stayed there for some months.
This idea of paying ransom may not be the solution to this crime as they will always want more.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Riplogic:
Or thunder go fire them bastard's.

Wow! What a wonderful achievement FTC, I dedicated this to our neighbour chimamanda who said I will never make it, here I am come and see me ooo.

them don send money give you abi
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by jaggabban: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Rich people will definitely patronize Nengi bcoz I will if I gat billions. I love that girl back recently.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

them don send money give you abi

It is a sign that shows I will make it later na
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by mattmogan88: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
8y88y8:
Some foolish people will still come here and blame Buhari
I blame buhari for lack of security......oya coman slap me

1 Like

Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by CioAngels(f): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Are these not the people that gave their land to federal government which they will give fulani people to further enlarge their killing sprees. They said the fulani terrorist are all in southern washes already and you gave the left over farmland to them again. Your goodness will not stop them from sluaghtering you. Senseless ventures.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by wink2015(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
The Nigeria Police Investigation department should probed deeper and they will discover that one of his workers are involved.

The informant worker must have passed information about the whereabout of the catholic clergy man.

Even the church he presides might also host some bad people who are informant to kidnappers.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by blacknp(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
realstars:
Na The Same Sane People. They Gain So Murch From Their Last Job, They Have Come For More, And This Is Their Last Job.
I agree with you, everyday for the thief, just one day for the ******.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DexterousOne(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
semyman:
When will wailers wake up from this foolishness?

This is not the thread for this......

Who is the foolish one now?
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by JesusJesus: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
kingsvictor2:
hv u got a job?
Yes I have a job
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Oizee(f): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Customer dede ni

Nairaland pls permit me to post this

Attention pls

Ladies and guys around lekki ajah... Incase you have police or military men that can help... I am far from the said location.. Even the lady and her frnd don't know what to do again

How can you help a lady ooo? Her Ex wunt let her rest and she wants to leave his house, firstly he locked her inside the room this morning and went to work... What if sumtin like fire lights up in the house, that is how he will lock up somone daughter against her will inside room.

Later He came back and collect her phone again... The guy is her ex but she just stayed there bcox she doesn't have accommodation.... But the guy keep beating her and accusing her of sleeping with other guys...

Imagine, this guy wudnt let her leave.. She wants to leave but this guy is seized her phone again...
I called him but he disconnected after telling him to give her the phone na....

I am very far from her.. Her parents are not in Lagos..

If there anyone that can help, I can give address... The issue is not much, let him just give her her phone, let her go...

His name is Williams... Williams shud let her go..

This is his phone number 0803 943 9205..
The lady has succeeded in snatching Williams phone and left for d place to put her loads.. Help us call Williams to release the lady phone and take his phone back

I don't know if u Sud upload Williams picture here
shame no even catch u and u post dis, she's staying with her ex, who does dat? Which kind lack of accommodation are you taking about?
Shame on u and d lady, what ever she find go dere, she must c am

1 Like

Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oizee:
shame no even catch u and u post dis, she's staying with her ex, who does dat? Which kind lack of accommodation are you taking about?

I pray u wunt be in a situation whereby u just av to do it....

I pray so... She left there but things weren't better still, so she had to go back
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oizee:

U r even a lady...

Let me tell u, I am a guy but whenever my fellow guy is maltreating a lady, I will never keep quiet....

How can u talk like this, ain't u a lady at all
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by ignis: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
g for

G for Giraffe
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Riplogic:

It is a sign that shows I will make it later na

lol

1 Like

Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Tfreshzz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
I pray that nothing will happen to him... Very friendly and God fearing priest.. It shall never be well with whosoever that masterminded his kidnap. #crying..
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by HeadShot: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
semyman:
When will wailers wake up from this foolishness?

Poorly photoshopped...
Namadi sambo indeed
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Buhari don make kidnapping and other crimes lucrative in Nigeria
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Franklyspeakin: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
First of all, I blame FG for the shitty security architecture.
2ndly I blame the state governor for failing as the chief security officer of his state.
3rdly I blame catholic priests. Yes you heard me correctly. I am a catholic, a good one at that but I am very offended over the eau our priest display affluence. Yes I said so. This days the cars young priest drive makes you think they are very rich. Plus it is usually tinted. The other day SARS parked a priest thinking he was a yahoo boy. Laugh finish me that day
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by wonder233: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Customer dede ni

Nairaland pls permit me to post this

[[s]b]Attention pls

Ladies and guys around lekki ajah... Incase you have police or military men that can help... I am far from the said location.. Even the lady and her frnd don't know what to do again

How can you help a lady ooo? Her Ex wunt let her rest and she wants to leave his house, firstly he locked her inside the room this morning and went to work... What if sumtin like fire lights up in the house, that is how he will lock up somone daughter against her will inside room. [/b]

Later He came back and collect her phone again... The guy is her ex but she just stayed there bcox she doesn't have accommodation.... But the guy keep beating her and accusing her of sleeping with other guys...

Imagine, this guy wudnt let her leave.. She wants to leave but this guy is seized her phone again...
I called him but he disconnected after telling him to give her the phone na....

I am very far from her.. Her parents are not in Lagos..

If there anyone that can help, I can give address... The issue is not much, let him just give her her phone, let her go...

His name is Williams... Williams shud let her go..

This is his phone number 0803 943 9205..
The lady has succeeded in snatching Williams phone and left for d place to put her loads.. Help us call Williams to release the lady phone and take his phone back

I don't know if u Sud upload Williams picture here
[/s]
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
wonder233:
[/s]hy

Are you Williams??

If he is ur frnd, tell. Him to release the lady phone...... He shud behave like a man
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by wonder233: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm not Williams nor do I know him. The proper way to go about this is for you to file a report at the police station.
Nobody is going to see a post on nairaland and start calling police and army that you mentioned for a phone number.
DenreleDave:

Are you Williams??

If he is ur frnd, tell. Him to release the lady phone...... He shud behave like a man
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Oizee(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

U r even a lady...

Let me tell u, I am a guy but whenever my fellow guy is maltreating a lady, I will never keep quiet....

How can u talk like this, ain't u a lady at all
hmmm u don't get it, for that lady to become an ex simply means either she called it quits or d guy himself quit bcuz of what ever happened between dem dat couldn't be resolved, there's no any other place she could have managed for what ever reason she's there in d first place, even if she has to suffer and tolerate some nonsense for the time being instead of the idiot place. Abeg I can't pity who ever refuses to pity herself.
Only God knows what she might have passed through in d hand of d ex bcuz, according to her she was in desperate situation.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
wonder233:
I'm not Williams nor do I know him. The proper way to go about this is for you to file a report at the police station.
Nobody is going to see a post on nairaland and start calling police and army that you mentioned for a phone number.

Well, some reasonable nairaland have reached me. On whatsapp and I have share them a contact dey can reach the lady on since her phone is not with her..

I am not saying police by force, I need someone around that area dt can help come talk to the guy to release her phone
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oizee:
hmmm u don't get it, for that lady to become an ex simply means either she called it quits or d guy himself quit bcuz of what ever happened between dem dat couldn't be resolved, there's no any other place she could have managed for what ever reason she's there in d first place, even if she has to suffer and tolerate some nonsense for the time being instead of the idiot place. Abeg I can't pity who ever refuses to pity herself.
Only God knows what she might have passed through in d hand of d ex bcuz, according to her she was in desperate situation.

I gat no reply for u.. Don't worry... If I as a guy understand dt what a fellow guy is doing to a lady is bad, talkless of u a lady... Imagine
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by Oizee(f): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

I pray u wunt be in a situation whereby u just av to do it....

I pray so... She left there but things weren't better still, so she had to go back
there's is a friend of mine who was mistreated so much by her guy, I couldn't stand it and I told her to call it quit, she was telling me the guy is their helper and I said ok. Dis guy humiliated her in general hospital bcuz she was chewing gum, and d guy slapped her in public saying she chews like harlot. I told d girl dis man can't marry u and I became her enemy, we stopped talking and I also didn't pity her anymore no matter how d guy abuse her. last last she left d idiot, and she and her family didn't die. D lady is married now with kids.
Ha I don't pity my fellow ladies who feels is good when guys takes them as slave thereby abuse dem, except d guy was a pretender all along.
Re: Issele Asagba: Catholic Priest Kidnapped By Gunmen For The Second Time In Delta by DenreleDave(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oizee:
there's is a friend of mine who was mistreated so much by her guy, I couldn't stand it and I told her to call it quit, she was telling me the guy is their helper and I said ok. Dis guy humiliated her in general hospital bcuz she was chewing gum, and d guy slapped her in public saying she chews like harlot. I told d girl dis man can't marry u and I became her enemy, we stopped talking and I also didn't pity her anymore no matter how d guy abuse her. last last she left d idiot, and she and her family didn't die. D lady is married now with kids.
Ha I don't pity my fellow ladies who feels is good when guys takes them as slave thereby abuse dem, except d guy was a pretender all along.

It's different.... Accommodation issue is the only problem she has.. If not, she wud nt av come. Back when she left at first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cannot Reject Aircraft Gift –S.K Abiara / Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life??????? / What Would Make You Change Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.