Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault (38190 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds ₦50M Damages Against Abbo For Slapping Intima Gadget Seller / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Brushstrokes20: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Awesome! Enough of nonsense!
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

My Yoruba brothers, do not cause division in the South because of some selfish politicians. South West have produced President 8yrs, V.P 8yrs.

We Niger deltans had only 4yrs (Jonathan) and we are not fools, we must complete our tenure before power moves to the South West.

They say Igbos have not built bridges across Nigeria, well that is for the igbos to answer.

Niger deltans will build good political structure with the North ahead of 2023 to complete our tenure we don’t care about the party, our people are in the major political parties.

We believe our Yoruba neighbors will support us to complete our tenure for fairness and unity.

Nigeria can not survive Boko haram and shutting down of crude oil production in the Niger delta which will result to scarcity of petro and hardship (increase in price of good and transportation)

God bless Nigeria
.... I dey warn you !!!

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by wink2015(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi deserved to face the court for stripping naked his workers.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Chris2863(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin grin I swear
helinues:
shocked

Na money meant for constituency projects go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by manuelreports: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fgt
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by KushLyon(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

My Yoruba brothers, do not cause division in the South because of some selfish politicians. South West have produced President 8yrs, V.P 8yrs.

We Niger deltans had only 4yrs (Jonathan) and we are not fools, we must complete our tenure before power moves to the South West.

They say Igbos have not built bridges across Nigeria, well that is for the igbos to answer.

Niger deltans will build good political structure with the North ahead of 2023 to complete our tenure we don’t care about the party, our people are in the major political parties.

We believe our Yoruba neighbors will support us to complete our tenure for fairness and unity.

Nigeria can not survive Boko haram and shutting down of crude oil production in the Niger delta which will result to scarcity of petro and hardship (increase in price of good and transportation)

God bless Nigeria

Okoto meow grin
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chaii I wish it was me he slapped ooo
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
ignis:
Please I am available for assault. someone should come and assault me.

Assault you? I hope you have put on some weight though. Cos about 9 years ago you were............ grin
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

God bless Nigeria
shut up ur useless mouth my friend if not that obasanjo brought Jonathan to power who knows south south........
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by iramure(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
I need one senator to beat me right now..
In fact dem no born any of them well to beat me now. I dey asaba delta state now
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by sylarada(f): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oh really, they brought this old scandal to justice...
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by samwillyco1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Will he pay, that is the question

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by samwillyco1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
iramure:
I need one senator to beat me right now..
In fact dem no born any of them well to beat me now. I dey asaba delta state now

Wait for me am coming to that place, you will get yourself in Asaba general Hospital
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Rockstar2014(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good judgement but for this our Naija the payment na audio.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by SocialJustice: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
HIV senator.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by adenigga(m): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
But what happen to the conventional judicial correspondents of top National dailies not to have carried the news, maybe it skipped their mind but until they confirmed the lawyers' claim......

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by freemi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
slivertongue:
where will he get it to pay
he's a Nigerian senator bro

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by micflo28(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good let the poor eat too

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by sylarada(f): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
I'm happy with this development, only that he can pay without feeling it

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by writeprof(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
After watching the video again, the judgement should have included that guy being given 25 strokes of cane by the lady in front of the shop where he assaulted her. What about his accomplices - boys? Nothing do dem abi?

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by slivertongue: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
freemi:
he's a Nigerian senator bro
so he earns to pay fines
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by writeprof(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
adenigga:
But what happen to the conventional judicial correspondents of top National dailies not to have carried the news, maybe it skipped their mind but until they confirmed the lawyers' claim......

There's something called censorship and demarketing in the media. The dailies you are talking about will gain nothing from marketing a news that will demarket a senator- potential client.

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by iramure(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
samwillyco1:

Wait for me am coming to that place, you will get yourself in Asaba general Hospital
hope you have money to pay after court matter. I no dey chop beating for free o
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by 2cribz: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Court order na nonsense. When he no de mad,5k stolen he no bone the matter,na 50m he go come pay. Una go old

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by FirstCounsel(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

He isn't a convict. It was a civil suit, the criminal suit was striked out for lack of diligent prosecution(whatever that means to the magistrate with the overwhelming video evidence)

Its not for any Judge/Magistrate to fish around and do the job of the Prosecution. If you fail to come prove your case or pursue it diligently, the Court is duty bound to strike it out for want of diligent prosecution.

Perhaps the lady allowed the criminal aspect of the matter to 'die' in court in order to focus more on the civil aspect. That's why you can see the end result from this Court Judgment.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Tareq1105: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

God bless Nigeria

You'll have my vote as long as your disrespectful Wike is not on the ballot.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good judgement. cheesy smiley cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by MzTunechi(f): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Well good judgement...I hope he pays
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by Chidecmail: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

God bless Nigeria
You can stay back to complete your remaining 4yrs, for me, my family other and well reasonable human beings, we are on our way to freedom.
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by sunbreaker: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
That’s good!

God bless Nigeria
This one get head at all?
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by ike95: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
emeijeh:
Is that why his face is red like monkey nyash?!
you eeh, lol
Re: Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault by samwillyco1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
iramure:
hope you have money to pay after court matter. I no dey chop beating for free o

That won't be problem, that is if they will be any court judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory / Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.