Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

They say make i shut up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They say make i shut up (459 Views)

Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby / Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They say make i shut up by DenreleDave(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lemme shut up.
Re: They say make i shut up by Charleys: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Denreledave the White Knight in shining armour.

So many men have died because they tried to save a girl and later the girl went back to their guy.
Re: They say make i shut up by DenreleDave(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Charleys:
Denreledave the White Knight in shining armour.

So many men have died because they tried to save a girl and later the girl went back to their guy.

I don't care.. I am a guy but if my fellow guy is over doing, I hate it...

A man shud behave like a man...
Re: They say make i shut up by AmazingELixir: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Op you are madt....don't you have a job
Re: They say make i shut up by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
A guy dey form Jame's bond 007 untop woman

Re: They say make i shut up by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
They ain't dating but this lady has issues with accommodation... Though she left his place but had to come back Cox she can't find a place to stay.... This guy is so insecured... I hate it when a guy does too much.....

Can u imagine locking sumone against her will in a room.. What if there is fire outbreak?

What will be her fate...

Wow, are you the savior of the world? You're even more worried than her brother, or are you?

3 Likes

Re: They say make i shut up by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
A guy dey form Jame's bond 007 untop woman

The thing weak me o.. I thought it was something serious sef. Which kind alarm be this?

4 Likes

Re: They say make i shut up by StandardJohn(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
May God help her.
Re: They say make i shut up by Jamest162: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
she can fight 4 her self, she was able 2 collect d guy phone..... Abeg leave dem jor.
Re: They say make i shut up by DenreleDave(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jamest162:
she can fight 4 her self, she was able 2 collect d guy phone..... Abeg leave dem jor.

Ok...
Re: They say make i shut up by DenreleDave(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Wow, are you the savior of the world? You're even more worried than her brother, or are you?

Pls help me remove that number.... That is not the guy number
Re: They say make i shut up by DenreleDave(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Thank u
Re: They say make i shut up by ifejobi84754: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
:Wow, are you the salvation of the country? You're even more fears than her nephew, or are you?Thank u
Re: They say make i shut up by DenreleDave(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
ifejobi84754:
:Wow, are you the salvation of the country? You're even more fears than her nephew, or are you?Thank u

Which kind English is this

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Sex Is Hot / He Seduced Her In Her Saloon / Are Men The Reason Women Bleach?! If So It Means.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.