Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) (73981 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by lereinter(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wait for version II

From

Kemi...

See as a mother throw caution to the air cos of dashed car.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by SirJerrie(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
This cry-cry Nollywood actress
Congratulations
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Osemee: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations to you sis..Lord please answer my prayers and bless me too.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by fof1: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ekeletu:
Please what'sthe price of a Rang Rover that every nollywood actress buys it?

PLS FIND OUT FROM THEM THAT,BOUGHT IT NOW. WHY ASK PEOPLE WHO ARE USING JAPANESE CARS...
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by lereinter(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
majamajic:

The car donor is into real estate in Lekki , she owns estates

Mrs Ololade, the CEO of Gracias Properties, bought the popular Actress, Iyabo Ojo, a Range Rover. For those who may not know, Mrs. Ololade was formerly a budding Actress herself. Iyabo Ojo must have been very good to her those times to deserve this gift.

Real estate is the decoy abi whst

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by 2cribz: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okpo work so many men destiny don exchange,btw its not new,na tokunbo.
Naija useless afonja and ipob actresses always buying range rove,semi detached,land,while the males actors dying of strange illness.

4 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Lighthouseroyal(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
*N50m 4Bedrooms Semi Detailed Lekki Duplex*

�� 4Bedrooms Luxury Semi Detached Duplex with BQ for sale
(8 Units available)
Location�:2nd Toll Lekki

�Features:

�Detailed Finishing
�Brand new
�Clean water
�Secured estate
�Good Compound space
�Fully Fitted Kitchen
�Serenity
�Water Heaters
�Pop Ceiling
�Jacuzzi

Price:N50m

Title�: Governor's Consent

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by juman(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mere attention seeker.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by adonainana: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
majamajic:

Mrs Ololade, the CEO of Gracias Properties, bought the popular Actress, Iyabo Ojo, a Range Rover. For those who may not know, Mrs. Ololade was formerly a budding Actress herself. Iyabo Ojo must have been very good to her those times to deserve this gift.

bro

The type of money in real estate especially within the Lekki and Island environs, its insance

Maybe because nobody wants to live on other places in lagos except Lekki so the demand for the overpiced houses are so high

So Estate agents are cashing out big time, like they dont play with thier 10 percent agency fee

Fam if you know the right people your life will change if you go into real estate in Lekki

I even know one girl who was always posting pictures of land and i never took her serious till she bought a 30 million naira house there too

And the funny thing most will be small flats or semi detached house but i dont know its just the price that scares someone.

At this rate, Lekki would cost so much to live in, and even the scarrier part is some houses have started costing more in naira than a house in London would cost

Almost every successful person lives in lekki or victoria island

Almost every

I feel sorry for mainland areas cos those ones wont see any reasonable development

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by tfelicityk(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations to her. goddaughter thanks
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Mires: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Looking at this woman's house, one can see that she has taste.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by mikkywebs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Life's good when you plug in into the right stream of income. Congratulations to you. smiley
I pray for you looking for a way to earn substantive income to impress your people. God will bless us all.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Eniola40(m): 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
mikkywebs:
Life's good when you plug in into the right stream of income. Congratulations to you. smiley
I pray for you looking for a way to earn substantive income to impress your people. God will bless us all.
AMEN IJN brother, i key into this prayer sir
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by bukatyne(f): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mires:
Looking at this woman's house, one can see that she has taste.

Even from her carriage.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Mindlog: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
ariesbull:
Was she a catholic

Her children' name? cheesy
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by cardoctor(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Congratulations Mama
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by majamajic(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
adonainana:

bro

The type of money in real estate especially within the Lekki and Island environs, its insance

Maybe because nobody wants to live on other places in lagos except Lekki so the demand for the overpiced houses are so high

So Estate agents are cashing out big time, like they dont play with thier 10 percent agency fee

Fam if you know the right people your life will change if you go into real estate in Lekki

I even know one girl who was always posting pictures of land and i never took her serious till she bought a 30 million naira house there too

And the funny thing most will be small flats or semi detached house but i dont know its just the price that scares someone.

At this rate, Lekki would cost so much to live in, and even the scarrier part is some houses have started costing more in naira than a house in London would cost

Almost every successful person lives in lekki or victoria island

Almost every

I feel sorry for mainland areas cos those ones wont see any reasonable development

Am into real estate in Lekki too , that's why I know her . I market some of her properties

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Solatium(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibrutex:
Abeg! sorry which work the girl dey do?

Olosho.
Olosho wey dey do Governor's and Senators.
Na the kickback she carry come give her godmother for giving her a strong link
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by SuccessSecrets: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Buyer and buyee
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by chatinent: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okay .
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Ernestforyou: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Abegii these people needs to be investigated thoroughly.They are indirectly corrupting the younger generation with their falsehood lifestyle.Na so he easy ?
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Yankee101: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
As a celebrity, if your name is used to market/endorse any product and you accept a payment for the said service, you'll be liable for any issues arising from fraud, misinformation or missed deliverables.

Ask TI.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Deepocean(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
So exotic cars really freak these people, and they will be riding them in movies as if it means nothing to them. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Ernestforyou: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
majamajic:

Lol!!No be only real estate na real community.Have you heard of Pink Ladies Chair ?

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Badonasty(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Omo this their prick business they pay oo
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by ColJenkins: 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Toto Don suffer angry
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Cleanworld(f): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear I don't know this iyabo ojo of a woman.

but nairaland is always pushing her news to front page.

Yoruba actress are not famous I beg una

with that her son that people mistake for her husband.

what is the source of her income

or is it apostle Suleiman

she introduced stephenine otobo to pastor....

she is a chairlady

she runs a prostitution ring at owo LGA

after doing my homework

Thanks joor .You no waka far at all...Dubai porta potty celebrities. Awon Pink Lady

if you like dey beg God for olosho money

na hell fire las las

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by segun18(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
I give God Glory for her testimony and I say Lord bless me like you bless her.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear I don't know this iyabo ojo of a woman.

but nairaland is always pushing her news to front page.

Yoruba actress are not famous I beg una

with that her son that people mistake for her husband.

what is the source of her income

or is it apostle Suleiman

she introduced stephenine otobo to pastor....

she is a chairlady

she runs a prostitution ring at owo LGA

after doing my homework
Babe stop hating
Peace

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Liposure: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
I claim it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.