Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) (73984 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

Les....

Pinkies foundation...

You mean Lesotho?

She's a Nigerian. grin
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Fistop:

...bian

You mean Gambian?

She's a Nigerian grin
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear I don't know this iyabo ojo of a woman.

but nairaland is always pushing her news to front page.

Yoruba actress are not famous I beg una

with that her son that people mistake for her husband.

what is the source of her income

or is it apostle Suleiman

she introduced stephenine otobo to pastor....

she is a chairlady

she runs a prostitution ring at owo LGA

after doing my homework

Will you keep quiet!

You are a born Olofofo.

Pratatatata tattatraa
Your mouth running like tap water.

You are good at it.

"I swear I don't know this Iyabo Ojo"
Who is this Iyabo Ojo ?

You don't know her and you have all that information about her. Shior!

They forgot to mopp your mouth with hot water when you were born.

Nonsense and Alacrity.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
ariesbull:
Was she a catholic
No!
a workaholic.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

my mother's cheapest shoe will train the whole of your poverty stricken village in unilag for 22 academic years once.

Lol.. Pelee omo Mrs. Alakija. We know people like you who brag online for nothing. Shame on you for bragging for whom your mum is not and what you will never be. Shame Shame. Cheapest shoe, whole my village, 22 academic years in unilag, ahba!!!! You bragged on something you don't have and you will never have it. It's not a curse o but its a rule and law.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear I don't know this iyabo ojo of a woman.

but nairaland is always pushing her news to front page.

Yoruba actress are not famous I beg una

with that her son that people mistake for her husband.

what is the source of her income

or is it apostle Suleiman

she introduced stephenine otobo to pastor....

she is a chairlady

she runs a prostitution ring at owo LGA

after doing my homework

You don't know her but you know people use to mistake her son for her husband, you know she introduced someone to a pastor, you know she runs a prostitution ring but yet, you claim you don't know her. Na bad belle you be and na that bad belle go kill you. Daughter of a nobody spreading hate on someone who has already made it. For you to make it in life with this your hate, uhm e go hard o I swear.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by dave234(m): 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Congrats to her. Oluwa please me too

Even if na tokumbo baba

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Audio money
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Queenben(f): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by gozie4naira(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2020
the only mistake you make is to mention god daughter.. we no be mumu for here ..

na the style way you give baba burst him head make him buy range for you ..

anyway congrats for the job well done and ur style
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by frenchman(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2020
And some people will say olosho no be work o
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Dshocker(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
This na one of the girls she push go Dubai go hustle
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Big god don expire now na goddaughter dey on board.

Kwantinu.... Nor be these streets
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Wikerised(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2020
majamajic:

The car donor is into real estate in Lekki , she owns estates

Mrs Ololade, the CEO of Gracias Properties, bought the popular Actress, Iyabo Ojo, a Range Rover. For those who may not know, Mrs. Ololade was formerly a budding Actress herself. Iyabo Ojo must have been very good to her those times to deserve this gift.

She mentored many in the Yoruba movie industry. She deserves it
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by MarthaGlobal: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
You never ready to drive RR. Since you are selling your services this cheap... When you are ready you will step up your game.. My advice soumds harchful hun? Well, that's a best mentor for you. We don't pamper mediocre. You have good job stop building Logo for N2000 Rebrand your self and Think HUGE! You will thank me latter.
Brandstudio01:
Congrats to her. Oluwa please me too

Even if na tokumbo baba

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by davies(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Can someone ask how the donor got the fund used in purchasing such expensive gift..
My take, Iyabo ojo, olosho nla gave her god daughter a Paying Client and the returns or her own share of the spoil is the Range rover gift..
All this Yoruba nollywoood ladies are big Prostitutes using movie as a decoy to enlarge their coast..
Check out all of them starting from Iyabo ojo herself to the idiot that launched a house at lekki..
If they're so rich how come they are not helping their sick and poor folks and colleagues out of depression and poverty.
Iyabo ojo daughter is also doing oloso for the Marlians and Lil kesh. Tomorrow she will flaunt G~wagon, and the whole social media will start saying congratulations not knowing that it's the hole beneath their ass that's providing the funds..
Majority of Nigeria female nollywoood actress are into prostitution.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by comfokon: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
saheedbadmus:
i still dey look the environment.. the place looks like yankey and the house next to those trees looks like a 9ja aus.. all the same congratulations..Yah Allah send me my own helper o ..that would change my life from Poor to rich oo...

na naija..power of iphones and pixel phones.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Queenlovely:

my mother's cheapest shoe will train the whole of your poverty stricken village in unilag for 22 academic years once.

Lol. Really? grin
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by snifferG: 1:33am On Sep 30, 2020
light099:
Congratulations sister.
Continue to enjoy your lifetime, subscription promo gifted you by mother nature.
If you're a woman, there are some levels of unmerited favor you're daily exposed to.
If a big god isn't showering you favours, then there must be a goddaughter or godmother somewhere who has a big god.
By the way, this woman is one of my favorite actresses; lively, energetic, slim, soft and she has the right assets in the right places.

mehn...u are just speaking what's on my mind. Mother of 2, hmmm...she no bad ooo,if u know what I mean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.