Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) (73997 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by blesson04(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That her Environment is Lovely

I was about to lost that
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by stawarts(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Someone you claim you don't know how you come take know her parole.. Fake human being
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by femi4: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Congrats to her. Oluwa please me too

Even if na tokumbo baba

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Tokunbo not tokumbo

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by stealmatic(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Well trained Olosho came to show appreciations. If you know you know
u just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by ghettokid1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

my mother's cheapest shoe will train the whole of your poverty stricken village in unilag for 22 academic years once.
Maam pls take it easy...
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Funkybabee(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
wow
that place looks like Yankee oooo

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear I don't know this iyabo ojo of a woman.

but nairaland is always pushing her news to front page.

Yoruba actress are not famous I beg una

with that her son that people mistake for her husband.

what is the source of her income

or is it apostle Suleiman

she introduced stephenine otobo to pastor....

she is a chairlady

she runs a prostitution ring at owo LGA

after doing my homework
God knows where you would be today if you dedicated time for school homework like this

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by SURVBenedict01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
You truly know something
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Ykc2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Laugh will not kill me please grin yoruba film that total budget cost like 1.2million naira with even hiring of equipments and to pay actors and actresses ,let me assumes you iyabo ojo will take 120k for lead role in yoruba movie so this your God daughter in the same industry where did she see the money to buy range for you?in western world some of you will be serving by now 20 years imprisonment for fraud and social media bullying

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by apostle96: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
How many male actor(s) ha(s/ve) brought/recently bought Range Rover......now you can see the oloshoism of these actresses
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Greatfullheart: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ekeletu:
Please what'sthe price of a Rang Rover that every nollywood actress buys it?
25,000,050naira

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Lucifer1419: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Well trained Olosho came to show appreciations. If you know you know
. grin grin grin, God father indeed, this is the power of pussy in display, sweet old milf's.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by CheGuevara101(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Nice one female supporting female

You mean les supporting les?

Wow! That's nice sha.

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by planetx: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Stocktrader1:
script for clout, return the Suv later back to the car stand owner where you rented it.
Don't think so, the excitement looks very genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by juniorstar(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Siga:
That's 2013 Evoque....max ..N5m....one with good mileage....if you believe this lady bought her that, then u believe anything... she needed someone to cover up noise say na Baba buy am to erase stories...Congrats to her anyways...
so did car is even cheaper than a Mercedes Benz CLA 250

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Malawian(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
People dey enjoy yanfu yanfu for this life. Oluwa biko port me.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by mrdharkchild(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
It's getting dark. I'm scared
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Mozino007(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
sapphiere:
Actress Iyabo Ojo Becomes Range Rover Owner As Goddaughter Gives Her Brand New Car

Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has finally joined the Range Rover gang as she recently took to her social media page to share photos and a video of herself with the car. According to the mother of two, she was gifted with the car by her first god-daughter called Ololade Abuta.

She wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTfDuQvw8k

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFreTlSHXzB/
By now make u ask ololade how far her toto has been damaged at d expense of dis gift, but before then rip to d toto in advance!.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by IYANGBALI: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
majamajic:

The car donor is into real estate in Lekki , she owns estates

Mrs Ololade, the CEO of Gracias Properties, bought the popular Actress, Iyabo Ojo, a Range Rover. For those who may not know, Mrs. Ololade was formerly a budding Actress herself. Iyabo Ojo must have been very good to her those times to deserve this gift.

dream on
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Funkybabee:
wow

that place looks like Yankee oooo
na California now

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Congrats to her. Oluwa please me too

Even if na tokumbo baba

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
how will you be asking a whole almighty God the owner of the entire universe for Tokunbo car? You better apologize to him and tell him what you really want
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Lambarry1: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
This ololade wey dash you range rover I know the girl very well oo na 2009 Toyota Corolla she dey rock 2/4 oo. What a mighty God you serve.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Barrister900(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

Les....

Pinkies foundation...

...Truth go come out when them don quarrel!!!

1 Like

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Stocktrader1: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
planetx:
Don't think so, the excitement looks very genuine.
Then you can be easily deceived by actors.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by opribo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
So with this video shoot we no longer can ask where did the money come from.

So much for god-daughter.
I keep saying it Nigeria is such a funny country where you can anything can happen. Well, I hope the story is sustained long enough because I know truth must always come out.

Congrats anyway.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by debbydams(f): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:
I swear I don't know this iyabo ojo of a woman.

but nairaland is always pushing her news to front page.

Yoruba actress are not famous I beg una

with that her son that people mistake for her husband.

what is the source of her income

or is it apostle Suleiman

she introduced stephenine otobo to pastor....

she is a chairlady

she runs a prostitution ring at owo LGA

after doing my homework
Wetin concern u
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by opico24: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
Queenlovely:

my mother's cheapest shoe will train the whole of your poverty stricken village in unilag for 22 academic years once.

easy dude... hope ur day is good??
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Small girl big plenty gods..lol. Anyways, I do enjoy Iyabo Ojo's skits on TikTok.
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by ennecco: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
This is how they promote love of money in Nigeria .mamom spirit has pollucted Nigeria .satanic evangelist . repent jesus is coming very soon.

Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
na California now

Lagos California L.C
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Rocboy112: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
ibrutex:
Abeg! sorry which work the girl dey do?
thank u so much for asking .all na Audio,wait till dem start fight d real gist about d range will come out
Re: Ololade Abuta Buys Range Rover For Iyabo Ojo (Photos, video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Where do they get the money from? One wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It / 71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.