Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica (474 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / Big Boy Breaks Down In Tears As Friends Abandon Him After He Became Broke (video / Laycon And Neo Become Orijin Ambassadors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by jaybenugo: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Erica was at Rhythym FM on Monday morning, where she spoke about Laycon, the 2020 Big Brother Naija winner, IgbereTV reports.

In her interview with Toke Makinwa, she said she was happy for Laycon when he was declared winner of the show. She says time will tell if they will remain as friends.

Recall that Erica was disqualified from the show after she insulted Laycon.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUPRrgbmfpI

https://igberetvnews.com/1366285/time-will-tell-laycon-will-remain-friends-erica/

Lalasticlala

Re: Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by mariahAngel(f): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
It is not up to her to decide that.
If I were Lekan, I'd forgive but never will I allow a person like her near me again.
Re: Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by PlayerMeji: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Help me tell her that TIME is very busy at the moment and he cannot tell anything.
Re: Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
mariahAngel:
It is not up to her to decide that.
If I were Lekan, I'd forgive but never will I allow a person like her near me again.
Reality sets in, they can be friends and make money together.... The show is over...
Re: Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by mariahAngel(f): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Munzy14:

Reality sets in, they can be friends and make money together.... The show is over...

You don't understand...

It's not always about the money.
One's emotional and mental health are of utmost importance, and for that, you need to surround yourself with positive people, and for a person with health issues like Lekan, happiness and good vibes should always come first.
This is not about holding grudges either.
Re: Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by cpu2006(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon no want be your friend again
Re: Time Will Tell If Laycon And I Will Remain As Friends - Erica by senderfac3: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol. Are you happy that Laycon won?

(1) (Reply)

Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica / Before She Chop Everybody Will Chop- Davido Reveal Why He Will Marry Chioma. VID / Our Celebrities Huge Secret!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.