Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) (96973 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) / Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Emyres: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Mr GreatResearcher

You didn't research very well. If you did, you would have known that the flood was not only caused by rainfall, the Bible said in Genesis 7: 11 that "all the fountains of the great deep was broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened".

The flood was coming from both under and above. FYI, it rained consecutively for 40 days with no sun, so there was no possibility of evaporation.

Don't debate God bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Pavillon: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
pls quote Righteousness89 with this, i want to check something grin
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pavillon:

pls quote Righteousness89 with this, i want to check something grin
done
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by eddie7: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Wow that's so amazing but wait ooo has it changed the current pump price of petrol or the cost of one cup of garri? Abeg different issues de worry us here.. leave albino matter for nature
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emyres:

Mr GreatResearcher

You didn't research very well. If you did, you would have known that the flood was not only caused by rainfall, the Bible said in Genesis 7: 11 that "all the fountains of the great deep was broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened".

The rain was coming from both under and above. FYI, it rained consecutively for 40 days with no sun, so there was no possibility of evaporation.

Don't debate God bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by bluefilm: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So this thing is a news?

The fact still remain it doesn't reduce any Nigeria problem, so me personally I don't regard this as a news.

Same thing here.

The OP C take this information and shove it up his arsé.

I don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by obi4kenn(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
shocked
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Ecpet83(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

Rain fell in Lokoja, water came out from the ground and is almost wallowing houses. Mr. Geography is here explaining what he doesnot understand. The canal man can never understand the things of the Spirit because they are confusion to him.

3 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by chipet67(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
How many million years e dey?
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Goldpearl05(f): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
:-Xabeg where is the albino camel

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by TGMISKY(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
And the animals did not see where to be discovered again if not China. Okay, be there until they eat you.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by damosade(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

Cause it is beyond what your brain can comprehend. It is by Almighty God.

3 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Mentorme: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
White people deceiving the black (as per say) .
If it is dark, they will call it back and if it is white, they will call it Albino.
They don't want to be associated with animals.
And the dark race believed them.
Puoaaa(spit)!

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
LOL... Logically you shouldn't be allowed to breed

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Princekay10: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
grin
yeroba Muslims will claim it's Allah cheesy

Muslims ajoka
it's very unfortunate that at your age you are still displaying high level of your stupidity in public tueeee
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Nawa4you: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
OLODO
Righteousness89:
We are in Times Where strange Events and Happenings are the order of the day..

One of these days the Greatest of them all will Happen!

The Skies will Suddenly Crack , The Trumpet will Sound and People (All who Have Accepted Jesus Christ)will Mysteriously Be Snatched away From All over the World.

That is The RAPTURE! It is upon us Folks!
Be ye Ready! For Such a Time as ye think not! It's Gonna Happen!

2 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emyres:

Mr GreatResearcher

The rain was coming from both under and above. FYI, it rained consecutively for 40 days with no sun, so there was no possibility of evaporation.

Don't debate God bro.
I am no longer the biblical junkie I use to be but was there anyone living on or around Mount everest at that time?? When giving historical account, the historian only talk about his immediate and foreseeable environment.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by PrinceMajestic: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nothing special. Lot of them in katsina

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
This your moniker though grin. Don't take that dead meat seller serious. He is just a troll.
AllOfUsAtManna:
grin

yeroba Muslims ajoka
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by PrinceMajestic: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Emyres:

Mr GreatResearcher

Don't debate God bro.
all god believers are terrorist. F you
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by UchaNwababa: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Why doubting the holy Scriptures

2 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are in Times Where strange Events and Happenings are the order of the day..

One of these days the Greatest of them all will Happen!

The Skies will Suddenly Crack , The Trumpet will Sound and People (All who Have Accepted Jesus Christ)will Mysteriously Be Snatched away From All over the World.

That is The RAPTURE! It is upon us Folks!
Be ye Ready! For Such a Time as ye think not! It's Gonna Happen!
They great Idiot has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by sigiyaya(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
damosade:

Cause it is beyond what your brain can comprehend. It is by Almighty God.
Oh please shut up already lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by EXOUSIAng: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So this thing is a news?

The fact still remain it doesn't reduce any Nigeria problem, so me personally I don't regard this as a news.

You see why you need to get an education.
Atleast you would have know what "news" mean.
Let me help you.
"NEWS" is not anything that contains solution to Nigerias problem.
look up the rest in a dictionary.
hopefully you know how to use one
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by secretAgent101: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
painting
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

I think you are mistaken with your ordinary lay man analysis... The founder and maker of the earth, has enormous power to do and undo... He can by wish make water fill the earth in a minute and disappear the next, he can send fire to rage a whole city the whole of the wild west coast and not burn a leave, he can cause rain to fall here, skip 1 kilometer and continue to fall, bro you can't even imagine what he can do... Stop trying to understand what will consume you, stop trying to analysis what will analyse what will twist your brain... If you understand the man or person that knows the beginning of a thing from the end, my brother you will be liberated...

5 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
China and strange things
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Scarrr: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
grin

yeroba Muslims ajoka
God go heal u bro, u dey sick
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Urch001: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm,am only seeing a normal white camel,what makes it Albino please,or though the camera is not too bright.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by chatinent: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Was it created or did it evolve?
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by gahyip(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So this thing is a news?

gbam true talk bro wetin consind hardship and albino camel for that matter

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So this thing is a news?

How many of the news you hear reduces Nigeria's problems sad
A kind of a well known animal,first of its kind to ever be seen was spotted,yet such discovery isn't worthy to be news.
Your mentality is part/root of Nigeria's and the black man's problem which you're complaining about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.