Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) (96962 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) / Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by pee777(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
My thoughts.....have you also forgotten that over 65% to 70% of the earth is covered with water? so a little downpour can easily tear off all hills and get it flooded. Also note that scientific facts may not necessarily be the real truth as there as exceptions to cases.
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by SexytorresE(f): 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
Me still looking for the Albino
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by chival(f): 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
Isn't albinism supposed to be marked by a complete absence of melanin? The camel in question has some dark parts.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Whoever typed this nonsense knows nothing about cloud formation and rainfall.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by adecz: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2020
It's white not albino...
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Jeremiahtortor(m): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2020
E get why
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2020
alekside:
Whoever typed this nonsense knows nothing about cloud formation and rainfall.
How about ants and mosquitoes entering the ark? And Noah counted them.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Sa2ruis(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

FALSE REASONING BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR THE WATER THAT CAME FROM UNDER THE EARTH. THE GENESIS ACCOUNT OF NOAH'S FLOOD SAYS THAT THE FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP WERE BURST OPEN.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Sa2ruis:

FALSE REASONING BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR THE WATER THAT CAME FROM UNDER THE EARTH. THE GENESIS ACCOUNT OF NOAH'S FLOOD SAYS THAT THE FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP WERE BURST OPEN.
What were the lions eating in the ark?
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Yet every civilization that has ever existed has the myth of a great flood .

2 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by solastan: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Have you asked your self how sperm turned to foetus and foetus formed the bone in your fingers that you used to doubt the works of almighty?
Because by my calculation the quantity of sperm that will hit the ovary and ovary kept you for nine month while your bone is formed can only be given by the almighty God.
The acts of God is beyond our comprehension. Dont disturb your brain my bro!

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 3:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Have you asked yourself (based on the image you uploaded) how come water covered the earth in the first place? Where did it come from and so on? If you can answer that then know that God can cause the unimaginable to happen.

GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19am On Sep 29, 2020
but I've seen white camel bfr na

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 29, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
grin
yeroba Muslims will claim it's Allah cheesy

yeroba Muslims ajoka
Same way OSU ipob jew pigs will think it's one that was nailed and killed for the crime of sedition and blasphemy that caused it grin
OSU ajoka grin
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Pecuman: 3:38am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

depends on what exactly you think happened during Noah's flood. The text uses the word that it flooded the world, however from the context of other near eastern texts, we see "the world" usually meant known world. As we see used by the Akkadians, Assyrians. Persians and Greeks when they each conquered an increasing larger region and called it "the world" as the regions outside that wasn't well known.

Knowing the Biblical writers are near easterners, they probably wrote the same way and the question now is how wide was their known world and how much of that was flooded?.

In this paper, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261834700_The_geomorphological_and_hydrogeological_evidences_for_a_Holocene_deluge_in_Arabia

Mohammed el bastawesy argues that the Younger Dryas event created floods which in the region of the Persian gulf, Mesopotamia and Parts of Arabia would have been flooded for around 2 months, pretty close to the 40 days given in the Bible before the Ark landed on the mountains of Ararat, close to modern day Armenia, which while the highest of the mountains probably weren't flooded, such highland would be the first to return to dry land.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by globalresource: 3:50am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

Congratulations on your research. I'm sure you are very happy and fulfilled now.

Besides Jesus loves you and life is beyond our earthly walk. You can be relevant on earth and also reign in heaven with Jesus forever

Every word of God is true. We cannot be smarter than our Creator. In as much as science is not what created the planet. You cannot use science to explain the intention of God to flood the earth. He can do it in a day. God created science and not the other way round

cc Righteousness89

2 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by double0seven(m): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are in Times Where strange Events and Happenings are the order of the day..

One of these days the Greatest of them all will Happen!

The Skies will Suddenly Crack , The Trumpet will Sound and People (All who Have Accepted Jesus Christ)will Mysteriously Be Snatched away From All over the World.

That is The RAPTURE! It is upon us Folks!
Be ye Ready! For Such a Time as ye think not! It's Gonna Happen!

Always waiting to one of the first to comment on every thread; I wonder what private time you even have for God.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by philoo(m): 4:07am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
GENESIS CHAPTER 7, VERSE 11
go read the BIBLE very well, the underground fountain broke out and water filled the EARTH. the rains came much later.
THUS, WATER THAT COVERED THE WHOLE EARTH CAME FROM THE GORUND AND NOT THE RAIN ONLYter filled the EARTH.

the DEEP is still under the EARTH even now. Scientist recently discovered a large body of water about 7times the quantity on the surface. that is the DEEP.
THE W
if you need more clarification, pm me

2 Likes

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Bloooody(m): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Explain how the world was created
The great researcher
I'll listen
An invisible man came from nowhere and created us from dust and shit.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Bloooody(m): 4:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Emyres:

Mr GreatResearcher

You didn't research very well. If you did, you would have known that the flood was not only caused by rainfall, the Bible said in Genesis 7: 11 that "all the fountains of the great deep was broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened".

The flood was coming from both under and above. FYI, it rained consecutively for 40 days with no sun, so there was no possibility of evaporation.

Don't debate God bro.
The fact a grown man believes this shows something Is wrong with our educational sector.
How did noah preserve all 2000 species of mosquito or 200 species of bed or the penguins in the north pole or the bears in Antarctica?
Use your head this Is common sense.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Originalsly: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Righteousness89

Is that what you found in your research?.... that the earth was flooded due to rainfall? .... and whatever rain fell was ordinary rain from clouds? Great researcher indeed.

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool....... shun him.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Sagefromtheeast: 4:54am On Sep 29, 2020
MrTee28:
The Camel at the background, isn't she an Albino? just asking
I wonder why these people are making news of this...go to sokoto,you'll see plenty of them.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by olyrayy(m): 5:01am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

Clap for yourself... You're the only smart person in the world.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Sagefromtheeast: 5:03am On Sep 29, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

How many of the news you hear reduces Nigeria's problems sad
A kind of a well known animal,first of its kind to ever be seen was spotted,yet such discovery isn't worthy to be news.
Your mentality is part/root of Nigeria's and the black man's problem which you're complaining about.
Guy this is not the "first of its kind".
Plenty even dey Nigeria here,go to the north... someone even said Saudi Arabia, but it's too far. Just go to Sokoto here.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Good. So we can all agree climate change is a hoax and flooding never happens
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by meobizy(f): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Albinism affects every animal on earth. I am not surprised.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2020
make dem no go chop am o. I no trust those Chinese peeps
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by NAETTE: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Explain how the world was created
The great researcher
I'll listen
That would be too difficult for him. Let him just explain how the oceans he mentioned in his research were created.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2020
globalresource:

Congratulations on your research. I'm sure you are very happy and fulfilled now.

Besides Jesus loves you and life is beyond our earthly walk. You can be relevant on earth and also reign in heaven with Jesus forever

Every word of God is true. We cannot be smarter than our Creator. In as much as science is not what created the planet. You cannot use science to explain the intention of God to flood the earth. He can do it in a day. God created science and not the other way round

cc
Brother! It's Not Everyone you respond to! When you see an Ordinary Creature making some mumblings! You leave him to his Folly!
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Asquare84(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2020
see pepper soup
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2020
[s][quote author=GreatResearcher post=94415056][/quote][/s]

When a Mere creature who has no inkling on how he was created or how he exists begins to question his creator, then you understand how desperate Lucifer is to destroy Humanity..

I Pray For u! May the Mercy of God Pull you out from the pit of Captivity and Destruction in Jesus Name..
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Godseed: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89

Waoh, Researcher! Kudos! But...

Forget about the quantity of water that fell or can fall. Have you ever asked yourself where water came from in the first instance? Oh simple you might say, combustion of hydrogen and oxygen. Correct but where did the hydrogen come from? How about what formed the oxygen? Maybe you know about protons, neutrons and electrons. But what really make a proton and its parts? Where did they come from? Where did it all begin?
Somehow you reminded me of a poem:

When I was a child, mountains were mountains, seas were seas.
When I became an adult, mountains were no longer mountains and seas were definitely not seas.
But now in old age, I have come to the conclusion that indeed mountains are mountains and seas are seas!

Think about it.
Think about what you even call yourself. A REsearcher.
You are searching out all over again what someone had previously searched. Ask those who have gone ahead of you, the uniform testimony is:
"Immortal, invisible! There is no searching of his understanding"

Bonus teaser for you, REsearcher:
If you have ever flown in a plane, you will realise that flying through clouds jolts the plane (what we call turbulence). Of course science says it's the draft of wind. I agree but clouds are so light they can float up there and yet so heavy they can jolt an aircraft of 80,000kg including passengers and luggage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.