Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) (96967 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Hooks A Rare Giant Albino Catfish In Tennessee, US (Photos) / Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo) / First Ever All-White Albino Shark Caught Off UK Coast (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by FunFact: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Yet every civilization that has ever existed has the myth of a great flood .
Partly true bc at the height of the last ice age,there was so much glacier ice stranded on top of continents that sea level was 120 meters lower than today worldwide. When those glaciers melted at the end of the last ice age, between 12,000 and 8,000 years ago, sea level rose and flooded seacoast villages around the world.In a few places, there is a shallow shelf separating a basin from the world ocean. The Bosporus in Turkey is one such place. When sea level was low, the Black Sea was cut off from the world ocean and evaporation dropped sea level far below the lip of the ledge. When the world ocean rose to overtop that lip, the Black Sea basin would have flooded almost instantly…a legendary story that would be passed down for millenia. There may even have been a wise man who watched the Mediterranean Sea encroach upon the spillpoint and realized what was about to happen. I know I would have put it together and seen it coming. Then formed a story about it claiming it was magical. sure.

Then again, Anthropologists point out that Australian aborigines have lived on their continent for around 60,000 years, cut off from the rest of the world, yet they survived. There is ample evidence that Noah’s flood never occurred.
Also, Historians point out that civilisations such as in Egypt and China continued to prosper right through the time attributed to the biblical flood, entirely unaware that they were supposed to be drowning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
If na human being Dem go discriminate am
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by FunFact: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Ignore the clowns quoting you. Religion has prevented them from being reasonable.
There is Literally no evidence at all of an old man carrying carrying animals to the middle East from Australia, the Amazon and countless Polynesian Islands then brought them back again. How would that even be possible? How did he preserve and replant all the freshwater plants that flooding by seawater would have killed (or the sea life that freshwater would have killed.
Also,their are evidences that the Egyptian and chinese empire had continued to flourish during the time the Noah's flood is said to had happened. The Australian Aborigines have lived in Australia for 60,000years cut off from the rest of the world, yet they survived. Only fools still believe in that kind of story upon the evidences that prove how false it is.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by eugenenwajei(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2020
MrBONE2:
I just need just the Bones grin
mhista bones cheesy
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Senatoraku: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So this thing is a news?

The fact still remain it doesn't reduce any Nigeria problem, so me personally I don't regard this as a news.
so which news do you think that can reduce Nigeria's problem? Nigeria and Nigerians are problems on their own
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by kollog: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
What you don't know makes u ignorant, did u not read in Gen 7:11&12. Verse 11 says 'the fountain of the great deep broke open' which Means the Oceans and seas were open (guess ur not aware of Sunami, if ur not, try and watch d video). It was verse 12 that talked of rain for 40day. What this means is that the Oceans and seas overflowed coupled with Rainfall for 40days.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:
This reminds me of the extremely rare albino giraffe that was killed by those idiots...
Wait o. I remember this story on CNN online.
So they were killed? Both the mom and her kid?
When and How Please?
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2020
See albino lizard below
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Rolexjerry(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
Are you trying to use natural laws and observations to explain supernatural events?
Are u making any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by kkins25(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Righteousness89
grin grin grin grin i dey wait for the fabu wey muttleylaff go talk to defend this one..
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Emyres: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Bloooody:

The fact a grown man believes this shows something Is wrong with our educational sector.
How did noah preserve all 2000 species of mosquito or 200 species of bed or the penguins in the north pole or the bears in Antarctica?
Use your head this Is common sense.

Lol.

Your wisdom is what made you to be where you are now.

You don't know God nor the power of God. It's beyond science.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by KenModi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
illicit:
Albino cockroach sef dey

I see one is inside d store for my kitchen, fear catch me. Na so im just white everywhere.

1 Like

Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by DEZZYDAGHZ(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Bros, you are taking a text out of context. Did you not read the part where God's Word said ...ALL the fountains of the deep were opened up. So, both atmospheric rain and opened fountains beneath the earth led to the flood ... So ''little you'' can be bold enough to call you creator a ''liar''. Funny thing, He smiles and still loves you. He knows satan has covered your eyes with ignorance. 2 Cor 4:4.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

There are several researches about water fountains underneath the earth. Please research well before exposing your ignorance in public space. Jesus loves you. Please accept the free gift of Salvation He so lovingly and painfully got for you. There is a time frame for this offer. It closes soon. God bless you sir.

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/blog/underground-oceans-discovered/
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25723-massive-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core/
https://ssec.si.edu/stemvisions-blog/there-ocean-below-your-feet
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Stanchem029: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
medicalcare:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGMTSxFlkqA

Anthony M Okeke is a fraudster.
21barawo290ole/color][color=ash]08thief2
Oshi
Just repent now.
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by Bloooody(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Emyres:

Lol.

Your wisdom is what made you to be where you are now.

You don't know God nor the power of God. It's beyond science.
Until you start using your common sense and start thinking outside the box without any fear, you'll continue to be a slave to this mentality .
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by TheSTreetman: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Wait o. I remember this story on CNN online.
So they were killed? Both the mom and her kid?
When and How Please?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-51816083
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by TheSTreetman: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
2dillu2:
seems like I missed this story of cute Giraffe. Care to share with me pal?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-51816083
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by MuttleyLaff: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin i dey wait for the fabu wey muttleylaff go talk to defend this one...
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleyDriveLaff.gif[/img]
There's nothing new there or about that to talk about nah

Is Winston Foster OD, better known by the stage name Yellowman, not an albino ni?
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by rosamaris: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:

I don't think you read your Bible very well
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by quincynyc(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Whoever composed this nonsense is a very useless and verified e-diot! So he is questioning God in his eyes abi. Like who even gave him d brain he has to reason in d first place.? So is it news that a lot of happenings on earth defy logic and science have been put to shame several times in d past. There are still a lot of unanswered questions that humans generally have but until judgement day or otherwise we may never find out many of these things. So just take that ur stupid math brain u think u have to go and sit for exams that will make u progress in life and may God forgive u as well for d nonsense spilled from ur mouth and d misleading you've done to those who dont even know their left from right. Shalom [Qquote author=GreatResearcher post=94415056] [/quote]
Re: A Wild Albino Camel In China, First Of Its Kind, Caught On Camera (Pics) by caye(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Coldie:
There's nothing special about albino animals, just that white people just want to feel special over it

A Painful Reality
The condition called albinism is an abnormality of the natural order; of nature.
This painful truth reminds Whiteys that they are a genetic abnormality.
Think about the hidden reason for racism: if all the world was one big Lovin place, it means black men would copulate with white women, and the whole world would suddenly reset back to the original race of man : BLACK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) / Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.