Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Write Letter Of Recommendation For Someone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write Letter Of Recommendation For Someone (334 Views)

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant / Job Recommendation For Marine Engineer / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write Letter Of Recommendation For Someone by Sixfit: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good day house, I was asked by someone if I can write a recommendation for her and I will like to but I need guidance on how to go about it. I will like to be put through on how to write a recommendation letter for someone who just got an employment offer. Thanks for your help in advance.
Re: How To Write Letter Of Recommendation For Someone by Seikiri1: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sixfit:
Good day house, I was asked by someone if I can write a recommendation for her and I will like to but I need guidance on how to go about it. I will like to be put through on how to write a recommendation letter for someone who just got an employment offer. Thanks for your help in advance.
I just want to follow this thread to learn from experts in the field.
Re: How To Write Letter Of Recommendation For Someone by duduade: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Google will help you

It's not every time Nairaland will show you the way
Re: How To Write Letter Of Recommendation For Someone by Sixfit: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
duduade:
Google will help you

It's not every time Nairaland will show you the way

Thank you wise man, your opinion is your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers Pdf / Onsite Store Keeper / Please, I Need A Contract Or Staff Position Job Urgently In Agbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.