Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant (18623 Views)

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / See The Response An Applicant Got From A Company / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV (2) (3) (4)

Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by paulGrundy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Lol.. very funny. Letter an applicant wrote to an employer to protest his not being chosen for a job.

Source: LinkedIn

19 Likes

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
I just wasted my precious time reading nonsense

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Now, this is funny!

I love it though.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Bahamas95(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
kennedyy:
There is urgent vacancy for factory workers in Ojota.

Salary----30k

Education requirement----SSCE ONLY.

BENEFITS----PENSION, HMO, FREE LUNCH etc.

SHIFTS----Morning, Afternoon and Night.

Interested qualified candidate should forward their CV via WhatsApp to 09132837994.
These GNLD people have come again.

Abeg make una fear God.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Kennyfancy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Its well
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by motionarena: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why man utd keep profitting from Var

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by MITCHELL96: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
So funny, it's his boldness for me ? grin grin

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Kharol1234: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
kennedyy:

Salary----30k

Interested qualified candidate should forward their CV via WhatsApp to 09132837994.
Free lunch of #50 bread grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by NwaNimo1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hope na bluff ohh....

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by LosC: 12:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who knows! Something good can come out this

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by kasim155: 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hahahhahaha very funny

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Odetokun3(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
shit
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by HoluGraze: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Desperado
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by FakeUnity: 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
MITCHELL96:
So funny, it's his boldness for me ? grin grin

I like it. He has nothing to lose. If I were the employer, I would reconsider and absolve him. I love bold people.

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by money121(m): 12:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by DropsMic(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yawn
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by seuncyrus(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Always aspire to acquire the desire you admire.
If you fire to acquire the desire you admire and it backfires,
never retire but refire
so that you can acquire the desire you admire

This is what the candidate did cool

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by YouandiAllofus: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Very funny!
You actually do not have to force your way into anything in life.
Just keep doing your best, work hard and think smarter and try to always respect people's decisions on issues like this. What's yours will surely be yours.

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by MITCHELL96: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
FakeUnity:

I like it. He has nothing to lose. If I were the employer, I would reconsider and absolve him. I love bold people.

I agree with you

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Raylight2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
paulGrundy:
Lol.. very funny. Letter an applicant wrote to an employer to protest his not being chosen for a job.

Source: LinkedIn

This is a copied format.
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by ablejesus26(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
Very confident grin grin
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by remitarich(f): 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
nigeria is full of fun
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by 123readygo: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmmmmmm.
That's exactly how my colleague got employed.
She took the aptitude test with us and failed, but that didn't deter her as she showed up on the day of interview...
After the list of candidates was exhausted, the lady stormed into the conference hall and practically held everyone hostage. Everything the interviewers did to make her see reasons fell on deaf ears. She held them 'hostage' till she was interviewed.
According to her, she said that when they threatened to call security on her she retorted back that nobody is leaving that place till she's interviewed and that statement jolted them into laughter...
My interview didn't last up to 10 minutes but hers took up to an hour. They grilled and grilled her and at the end she was employed.

31 Likes

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by parzdor(m): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ds
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
All the best to the applicant.
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Preator: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Feb 19 2022 is a Saturday. the last time Feb 19 was a Monday was 2018. That's a poorly edited joke.

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by alphaconde(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
i laugh shall

i think the security department got work to do
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Muhylonaire007: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lmao... Very funny
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Ayemileto(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
When I first read it on twitter, it was funny.

Reading it again now, it wasn't funny at all. shocked

kennedyy:

Salary----30k

If salary is 30k, how much will pension be? shocked

Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by faithfull18(f): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin I will like to try this.
Re: Letter Of Rejection From An Applicant by Luckysbab: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
123readygo:
Hmmmmmm.
That's exactly how my colleague got employed.
She took the aptitude test with us and failed, but that didn't deter her as she showed up on the day of interview...
After the list of candidates was exhausted, the lady stormed into the conference hall and practically held everyone hostage. Everything the interviewers did to make her see reasons fell on deaf ears. She practically held them hostage till they interviewed her.
According to her she said that when they threatened to call security on her she retorted back that nobody is leaving that place till she's interviewed and that statement jolted them into laughter...
My interview didn't last up to 10 minutes but hers took up to an hour. They grilled and grilled her and at the end she was employed.

Cool

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital Massive Job Recruitment -(70 Slots) / Gen-z And Their Many Problems In The Work Place / Is This Scam Or Real?