Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? (6222 Views)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Of course, I'm using your girlfriend's picture since I am so ugly and can't show my face...mtchew
Not talking your face sweatheart...but your flabby tummy. How's it going I hope there's improvement via the vigorous exercises you do daily.. Have you tried green tea
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by JenIke: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
My teeth�� undecided undecided.
That's the only problem I have with myself

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Not talking your face sweatheart...but your flabby tummy. How's it going I hope there's improvement via the vigorous exercises you do daily.. Have you tried green tea

What are you even saying?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misslilbootay:

What are you even saying?
Tryna help you get your desired flat tummy so answer the damn question have you tried green tea?.. Do you eat late night (8pm upwards) meals?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Tryna help you get your desired flat tummy so answer the damn question have you tried green tea?.. Do you eat late night (8pm upwards) meals?

I dnt even understand..how did I'm not the one on dp result to you trying to help me?
You have a funny way of showing concern

4 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Misslilbootay:

I dnt even understand..how did I'm not the one on dp result to you trying to help me?
You have a funny way of showing concern
OK since you just tryna waste my time... Swerve!
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by LagBae(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
I hate that I don't know how to speak my language. I was raised with only English. I also hate that I have a slightly protruded navel.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 10:15am On Sep 30, 2020
LagBae:
I hate that I don't know how to speak my language. I was raised with only English. I also hate that I have a slightly protruded navel.
Do you live where the language is being spoken?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by LagBae(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2020
Albertone:
Do you live where the language is being spoken?

Nope
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by blingxx(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2020
Albertone:

Please please and please.How did you overcome yours??

School life o...you can hardly survive as an introvert, my roommate is very extroverted sha grin the too dey pack gfs... And the rest is history
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by flames007(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
TheRealProphet:
I am an introvert, and I am fvcking shy embarassed
is that u on the dp?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
As humans, no matter how we claim we don't care about what people say or do, there's always something that makes us lack confidence even if it's a bit of it. There is always something we don't like about ourselves and for me, it's my stomach. Yeah, I waist train and exercise everyday but it's the one thing I can't confidently show off. That's mine, what's yours?

#BodyPositivity

Note - Bad belle and trolls should keep off and if you are too dumb to, at least keep your bad energy to yourself.
Being a Nigerian is one thing I hate about myself

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
OdogwuAkataka1:
Being a Nigerian is one thing I hate about myself

°°°
There is a reason for everything, just because Nigeria has bad leaders doesn't mean it is not a good country

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Avast:

I don't know how to make friends

°°°
Are you shy to or you just don't know how to start a conversation with someone?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Avast(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°
Are you shy to or you just don't know how to start a conversation with someone?

I am shy to

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Avast:

I am shy to

°°°
People dont bite even though I dont like being around them.
Still, its okay to not have a lot of friends, as long as you have one or two, you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Albertone:

The boldened is my own challenge.I tried to talk to a young female lawyer who seldomly comes around to my workplace.
The following convo ensued....

Me: (she walking past me) Sorry,Are you a barrister?

Her:Yes sir.(pausing and waiting for me to say something again)

Me:Okay,that's just what I want to ask.(I managed to mutter despite my pounding heart and shortness of breath)

When she was leaving..

Me:You're going already?

Her:Yes sir.

Me:Okay bye.

Note,she is somehow older than me but I look older than my age,hence the use of "sir" to address me.

Any help please??
°°°
Wow, that's ..

I'm also not a conversationalist but when I want to talk to people, I just imagine I know the person before. Not that I'll be forming familiarity or anything but I just imagine I know the person. Las las, the highest the person will do is ignore me or talk down to me but I just take it as his or her bad, not mine.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Albertone:

The boldened is my own challenge.I tried to talk to a young female lawyer who seldomly comes around to my workplace.
The following convo ensued....

Me: (she walking past me) Sorry,Are you a barrister?

Her:Yes sir.(pausing and waiting for me to say something again)

Me:Okay,that's just what I want to ask.(I managed to mutter despite my pounding heart and shortness of breath)

When she was leaving..

Me:You're going already?

Her:Yes sir.

Me:Okay bye.

Note,she is somehow older than me but I look older than my age,hence the use of "sir" to address me.

Any help please??
°°°
''That's just what I want to ask?'' Nah. Thats bad.

Compliment lightly. Talk about whatever is around you....Introduce yourself, act confident even if your heart is pounding, if you can't, think of anything that makes you confident. Confidence always work the charm.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Albertone(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
Drsnives:
Still single after service..
Chai all my younger ones have dates.

Oh my gosh, when will i be loved?
U're d guy dat licked someone's butthole right? Are u sure u're nt gay

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's not what an introvert is.
Even around best friends, introverts are always quiet, My neighbour and a good friend always ask me why am I always depressed, I just smiled and told her I am not depressed, I just want to remain quiet and discuss with my inner self, it took her time to understand I am an introvert then she began to let me be most times, she always try to come cheer me up thinking I'm depressed but I wasn't, I'm just quiet.

weda strangers or not, introverts are naturally quiet people
Den ur introvertedness comes with sum mental issues, maybe. Normal introverts only gets quiet around strangers nd gets really lively around people dey comfortable wit.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Drsnives(m): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
U're d guy dat licked someone's butthole right? Are u sure u're nt gay

God forbid.. Nawa for you.. Why imaging that kind thing na

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2020
I think i've got one of dz anxiety disorder. Dnt knw which one it's exactly. I just hate d way my heart races when i'm abt to do some particular thing or talk to some particular person or go to some particular place. Made me feel i was introverted till i looked it up.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Drsnives:

God forbid.. Nawa for you.. Why imaging that kind thing na
Bt u licked a male's asshole na
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Drsnives(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Bt u licked a male's asshole na
For the records, I was very young and innocent then, I was between 4 to 6 yrs
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by Redemption1: 3:46am On Oct 01, 2020
Powerfly:
I don't like the fact that i'm so easygoing.
I can't bear a grudge for a long time. No matter how upset i am, if you just smile one mumu smile.. That's it. The vexation don vanish.
. I'm broke. You can't be broke and jobless and still like yourself.
that i'm not tall. I'm a short girl.. I always wanted to join the military but my height discouraged me. Though i've seen people who are in the military with my height but ... God dey.
I would have added - to be a Nigerian. But that sounds like questioning The most high.
arm of height? Below 5'4?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself? by blingxx(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Albertone:
My introvertedness is too stubborn.I attended an all boys public secondary school,notorious for inter school clashes,raping,cultism and all that.Guess what?I still came out the same.
All my stubborness ends at home.Currently,I'm in a federal uni but still intro as fvck!

E be like I go dey join my guys dey puff weed,dey gulp beer.Na rugged life I go live cos I hate this intro shii..

That's the problem you didn't blend girls in secondary school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija! / Kissing Spell. . . / White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.