Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (70332 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Alexis11: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol... nice one
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by johnisaola(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2020
ok na
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Enudapan: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Victor20206: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
dis her style weak me oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
congrat to them jare , its not easy n i wish the guy better days ahead cos I remember after I did this, within 24hrs I hammer 250k with N100 for nairabet..... if you see better wife, n.a. good thing you see n favour go begin follow you from the Lord!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyanma.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by getinspired01(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2020
na so e suppose be

follow this thread for early morning inspirational messages and quote that will energize you for the day
https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
we should now fry beans grin gerraout! everyone just want to trend. I wonder why things like this will be on FP sef...
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Pete's Disciple..
You are doing well ooin grin grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Danny50: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
That is how to spot a desperate lady. I dont know why ladies are desperate for marriage this days always distopipng their boyfrinds to settle down even when the guy is still planning his life.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by PrinceMajestic: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
How its suppose to be. I'm glad men are awakening from slaving themselves to women because they have vagina boobs and ass

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by JOACHINpedro: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
I'm happy for them. She is lucky
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by DenreleDave(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Oh gawd my lawd

When will Zzor and casalindal get married ehnnnn undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by ThierryJay: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol. This is a spectacular goal scored by one of the chief strikers of Patriachy FC!

Patriarchy FC 1- Feminazi Babes - 0
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by MINORU: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Problem like you mum
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Princessbettyj(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:
This girl get Open teeth for side

That's the one you will see grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Kako444: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Thtas luvly [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Antoeni(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
That's how it's Suppose to be
As Africans
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Princessbettyj(f): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
doggedfighter:
She can even lie down and take the ring

Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by dazzlingd(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
A true man.
Social media and movies has turned people to dum dum
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Chimeluv(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Drama undecided
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Princessbettyj(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Wetin the man wear for head angry he looks rough undecided
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Nwachacho: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2020
Trying to start up a sports viewing center within port harcourt. pls anyone with better info on how to get a fairly used TV(low priced to match my budget), should contact me via 08066822585
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by subcbouy: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2020
She cools down collect transfer too.? gringrin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by HantaVirus(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2020
This is how it's supposed to be... A man is the head and it's downgrading for a man to kneel down to propose to a woman....

A woman has to kneel to take the ring from a man smiley That's it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by SlayerForever: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:
Marriage, a silly excuse to give up one's personal space... Y'all who do it are heroes to me.

One or two decades from now you'll feel very sorry for yourself.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Angelfrost(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2020
So??! Is that now an achievement??! This must be a slow news day!!!

Is it because BBNaija has ended??! What sorta fvckery is this??! undecided

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by PaulH07: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2020
BigSarah:
Marriage, a silly excuse to give up one's personal space... Y'all who do it are heroes to me.

Damsel...
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2020
SlayerForever:

Most married people feel that same way for themselves one or two decades after tying the knot... So, what exactly is your point??! undecided
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by BigSarah(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2020
SlayerForever:

We'll see
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
cool

Money is involved
Fine girl with submissive character Na money wey the guy get humble her

grin grin no be lie...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.