Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner (29338 Views)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency / Osun Election: Declare PDP Winner Now, Secondus Cries Blue Murder (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by getinspired01(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2020
The difference between Adam and Adama is, one is a Christan while the other is a Muslim.

why the name on the certificate no the same na, something is definitely fishing and meating.

follow this thread for early morning inspirational messages and quote that will energize you for the day
https://www.nairaland.com/6141659/early-morning-inspiration-dosage
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Xixtie:
When a muslim member of the PDP wins an election, do IPOB dirty youths rejoice still?
I don't understand actually.
wetin ipob do u, are they d one killing ur people for north
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Xixtie(f): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
wetin ipob do u, are they d one killing ur people for north
What part of capitalize every first letter of your sentence do you not understand?

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2020
be like say buhari don leave APC o..
since na Tinubu dem won drop

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by juman(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2020
APC and PDP are one and the same party.

APC = PDP.

Vote them out.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by xcellentgraphic: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Good development...

Contact me now for your graphics designs
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Xixtie:

What part of capitalize every first letter of your sentence do you not understand?
u ask urself do u see anything about ipob in pose
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by sujexy(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
My own Patigi.... Remembered when we camped in Edu.... That Patigi, kaiama and Baruten was a no go area for the Corp members then, don't know about now...

Back to the topic, APC needs to re-strategize, everything is going against them
if you know you know...I served in Ilorin south anyway �

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Antoeni(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Hope them Saraki Never go Press Botton
Let's see how it goes

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Xixtie(f): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
u ask urself do u see anything about ipob in pose
Your education is wasted.
The way you type reeks of intellectual deficit.
Last mention.

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by naija4life247: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
APC on the losers table yet again

Akeredolu should be on panic mode by now because we would liberate ONDO STATE from backwardness of APC soon

Wait for it .

Did you read the report at all, lazy youth?
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by jimter44(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2020
slivertongue:
OK.APC will end up minority in the NASS

The judgment is on Kwara state house of assembly election and not National Assembly.

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Princeton92(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2020
Not the mandate of the people BUT the mandate of your candidate because these days politicians don't do what they're suppose to do... It's all for they themselves as politics is an occupation in Nigeria
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Openbusiness: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2020
obami007:
PDP is coming back strong.

APC had the fair chance to do better
Coming back strong to continue the looting and stealing from where they stopped. We need another party to rule abeg. APC = PDP = same result

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Sometimes I get sad, knowing that after all the struggles to make life better, we would one day leave everything behind.while not secure your life to Jesus christ,
Hell fire and heaven is real, laid your treasure in heaven by accepting jesus and doing his will
try and be original
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Edojoma(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
My own Patigi.... Remembered when we camped in Edu.... That Patigi, kaiama and Baruten was a no go area for the Corp members then, don't know about now...

I c my fellow Yikpata corp member back den...I'm still wondering if dat NYSC pitch can b called a pitch or a rock....

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by manunitedbabes: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2020
grin omo see bad error ohhhh the same thing that nearly happened to my office haaaaa shocked
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Edojoma:

I c my fellow Yikpata corp member back den...I'm still wondering if dat NYSC pitch can b called a pitch or a rock....
it's a rockypitch... Played only ones there and retired
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2020
sujexy:
if you know you know...I served in Ilorin south anyway �
meaning you served in a school,,. Those ilorin people that doesn't recognize Corp members.. bike men are the worst if you don't know the exact location you're going...
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by mrsteel: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2020
backnbeta:
Eye service... they are targeting the big offices, not small small ones undecided
He who knows, is he who knows that he does not know wink
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by CanineOfJackal: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:

Yipkata things. Which year did u serve

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by xreal: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:

When was that and why?

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Accountantikye(m): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
slivertongue:
OK.APC will end up minority in the NASS
read comprehend then react
it is kwara house of assembly
not Nass
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by CanineOfJackal: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
meaning you served in a school,,. Those ilorin people that doesn't recognize Corp members.. bike men are the worst if you don't know the exact location you're going...
The bike men wanted to use me catch cruise. I change am for them. People gather us for garage

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by CanineOfJackal: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2020
xreal:

When was that and why?
Its very far and dry
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by realstars: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2020
They Have Shown Him Way To The Backdoor The Way He Came Him.

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by BUHARImyDOG: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94422525:
'Now our DEMOCRACY is safe and not under siege anymore'..... in the voice of wailers. Aka, Children of hate, frustration and perdition.
The real enemies of the nation.

Until they lose the next election,
then our cyber space will not rest again, it will be taken over by only hooligans and miscreants,
just as the same losers are referring to someone as Supreme Court governor. Only because they lost an election to him.
Bunch of clowns!

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Only a wise person can think like this.
It is good to know Igbos position about this,
But we think they can only support anyone and anything cownu tells them to support,
They dare not think on their own.
#BitterTruth

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

BUHARI is a dog
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Rule 3 to be successful: Do not throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the way, or else, you will never get to where you are going in life. cool

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by MetroBaba1(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:

Presently serving in Edu LGA. We have Corp members serving in those locations now

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by obami007(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Coming back strong to continue the looting and stealing from where they stopped. We need another party to rule abeg. APC = PDP = same result

Okay

PDP would have been forgotten if APC did well.

My point is, whether PDP are bad or not, APC gave them the chance to come back

Igbo Leaders Visit To Gani Adams, OPC Leader, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) / Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos