Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner (29246 Views)

Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency / Osun Election: Declare PDP Winner Now, Secondus Cries Blue Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
The bike men wanted to use me catch cruise. I change am for them. People gather us for garage
correct guy.... I deh no price before going out ooo... If I reach my location, I go just give them money deh go my own jeje.... Those ones staying at that ShopRite gate are the worst seff,,,,
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2020
MetroBaba1:

Presently serving in Edu LGA. We have Corp members serving in those locations now
people must serve there nah... The only issue is just the distance from there to ilorin,,,
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by CanineOfJackal: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
correct guy.... I deh no price before going out ooo... If I reach my location, I go just give them money deh go my own jeje.... Those ones staying at that ShopRite gate are the worst seff,,,,
I ghosted my Nysc sha. I get NYSC official as my babe so everything just stew.

Bike man charge 100 naira for small journey. I ye am say I no pay. We drag am ooo. I wanted to drag am put am for station before o enter yipkata. That was my first day in Kwara

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by MetroBaba1(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
people must serve there nah... The only issue is just the distance from there to ilorin,,,

No be here o grin

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Openbusiness: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2020
obami007:

Okay

PDP would have been forgotten if APC did well.

My point is, whether PDP are bad or not, APC gave them the chance to come back
Yes, you're 100% correct. I totally agree with you. I was just adding to it. And they gave them the chance to get back because fundamentally, APC = PDP. And if, (God forbid) PDP comes back, after some years of business as usual corruption, insecurity, bad governance etc, they will also give APC the chance to come back and we will have a never ending vicious cycle of disaster governments in our hands. So it's better we all join hands to break the cycle now, otherwise we better break this country so everybody can progress at whatever pace they want.

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by sujexy(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
meaning you served in a school,,. Those ilorin people that doesn't recognize Corp members.. bike men are the worst if you don't know the exact location you're going...
Nope
State ministry of Health, Fate.

I tell u, those ones no get our time o..loll
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by proprince(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2020
PDP be giving apc upper cut lately. undecided
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2020
sujexy:
Nope
State ministry of Health, Fate.

I tell u, those ones no get our time o..loll
lol.... Those ones for ShopRite ehh,, even if na bread you go buy there, them go see you as one kind person weh no go price....
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Mightyjp(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=nazicartel post=94417697]My own Patigi.... Remembered when we camped in Edu.... That Patigi, kaiama and Baruten was a no go area for the Corp members then, don't know about now...

kwara corper . . . . I zoom u. Dat camp desert na story 4 anoder day (2016camping)

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Burgerlomo: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
A.P.C = P.D.P

thesame scammers but with different formats undecided

Yahoo plus plus plus (combination of Laptop, Phone and the mighty one Pen)

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by sujexy(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
lol.... Those ones for ShopRite ehh,, even if na bread you go buy there, them go see you as one kind person weh no go price....
hahahahah

Them bn de reason say na we de finish Federal Government money na

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by xreal: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
deboysben:
Pdp power

More win to our great party.

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by garfield1: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2020
slivertongue:
OK.APC will end up minority in the NASS

You have lost it completely my boy.I was right afterall. Hatred for apc won't even allow you read and comprehend well. You need to visit yabaleft.this is highly abnormal.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Vado(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
My own Patigi.... Remembered when we camped in Edu.... That Patigi, kaiama and Baruten was a no go area for the Corp members then, don't know about now...

Back to the topic, APC needs to re-strategize, everything is going against them

Why was that? Were the people hostile, inaccessible roads or poor facilities?
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Vado:

Why was that? Were the people hostile, inaccessible roads or poor facilities?
the people are very good, just the distance, poor facilities and inaccessible roads... The people there are very accommodating than ilorin people
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Classickj(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:
My own Patigi.... Remembered when we camped in Edu.... That Patigi, kaiama and Baruten was a no go area for the Corp members then, don't know about now...

I serve in rifun but baba I move back to patigi... Even Pada na no go area too

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by babadee80(m): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Does that mean Obasek and Obaseki issue can still hunt someone?
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by garfield1: 9:02am On Sep 29, 2020
babadee80:
Does that mean Obasek and Obaseki issue can still hunt someone?

Or shuaibu and shuaib.fergie,come oh

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by teejet: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Just because of a difference in a single letter, not word o, he lost. This life is not balance at all.
ADAM
ADAMA

The law is really an ass.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by chrisxxx(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
nazicartel:

Baruten for those of us posted to Ilorin was said to be the end of the world. The way they described Baruten make it looked like where Sunday Newspapers get to 5 days later. It is like the place is still in black and white.

1 Like

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by nazicartel(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2020
chrisxxx:

Baruten for those of us posted to Ilorin was said to be the end of the world. The way they described Baruten make it looked like where Sunday Newspapers get to 5 days later. It is like the place is still in black and white.
Haven't seen many of my camp guys posted to that place till now,,, if I tell them to come to ilorin , they will tell me ilorin is very far,,,
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by livinbygrace: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2020
This New Apc caretaker committee chairman is shaushau and if they are not careful by 2023,APC would have been long gone.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by dagbas: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Buharis name can no longer save dumb aspirants again. Nothing like SAI BABA FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. Everyone for him/hersef yanzu
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Omoslim26: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
deboysben:
Pdp power

More win to our great party.

PDthief great party!! I no blame you if to sey Apchaeat no mess up big time by now PDthief would have been history
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by donprinyo(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Real meaning of APC is Anti People Congress. Should be totally purge from this country for us to make progress
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by deboysben(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Omoslim26:

PDthief great party!! I no blame you if to sey Apchaeat no mess up big time by now PDthief would have been history
yes i agreed apc has succefully made pdp a better party.

We have weighed the two parties and found out pdp is far better than apc.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Investordaves: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2020
More wins to our greater party PDP checque my signature if u are in delta state,anambra and Edo

Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by NWAZURUMEE: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Lol, dont mind a.p.c, they are planing to snatch obaseki's mandate trough court via certificate name mistake of obasekis cridentials, thats why they just do it first to apc canditate wit small post, next will be obaseki, if pdp complain they will say apc first loose in that same manner.
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by slivertongue: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
anonimi:

Not the NASS but the state assembly.
Read well before rushing FTC.

dearest I read the post. am not interested on the category u mentioned. I say what is on my mind per time. my response to post is OK. and added another sentence to the effect that APC will end up minority in the NASS in the run up to 2023 elections. I didn't bother myself with the tribunal, candidates, the bye election or the response of APC to the judgement. I seldom do bother myself with SHA's and subnational issues. Micro politics dont always interest me special some areas...
Re: Patigi Bye-Election: Tribunal Sacks APC's Adamu Rufai, Declare PDP's Gada Winner by Okoroawusa: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Xixtie:
When a muslim member of the PDP wins an election, do IPOB dirty youths rejoice still?
I don't understand actually.
My sister ayam not understanding again o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Killings: No More Use Of Gun During Operations – Police IG / Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Enyinnaya Abaribe Signs Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.