Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died (62089 Views)

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage / Meet Oge Kimono, Ras Kimono's Daughter: 'I Had A Dream My Father Died' / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by DAVE5(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2020
DaBullIT:
Obasanjo PDP president did something to Eedris aBdulkareem's career, since then his musci life has been jagajaga

Dear son of the justice fear PDP ooo

EDIT:

I've seen many people screaming his dad was reckless, olosho killed him, but unless you work in the hotel or you were the girl, then you can't say this for a fact, you only know what the media told you

The boy is probably privy to some facts the media didn't tell you, so if he thinks someone else murdered his father, respect that please

Unless y'all already hate the boy or his father and what your spitting out is out of envy / anger

They say you don't wash your dirty pant in public

Based on the information we were fed, his dad went to a hotel room with a call girl, energy drinks were found in his room, and I guess you know the rest or what would have gone down

Now he is coming out to rant on public space without giving us any information different from what we heard, people go talk based on wetin dey hear, we've heard too many people died from sex romp and energy drinks are not a man's best friend either

He should hide his head till he has all the facts and those facts can be defended

2008 is a long time, but I still offer my condolences, may his dad's soul continue to R.I P

What is dead may never die : GAME OF THRONES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by 6digitscomrade: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

No one deserves to die the way he did

But let's face it, your dad lived a reckless life

Unless you're about to join politics and this is just you trying to create awareness, I don't see what PDP has to do with this

Except there's something, you are not telling us!!!
exactly energy drinks and stimulants kills everyone even in the slum they are dying in numbers and silently.. autopsy should be his priority but ofcourse ignorance and money has replaced everything inside that cranium las las school nor be scam..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by DAVE5(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2020
mainkendo:
Sabata jagava
In a revenge journey,perception is power.
Let me evaluate here that it is possible Rema is being used by a political instigator.
And he just made himself vulnerable to both enemies he just created and psychological emotional con men(political and what not) because he feels he now has the power. A dump move like this takes your life without accomplishing anything.
Sabata jagava

He feels he now has power?

Them go deflate him balloon for am
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Hnnn ! Was she sent by PDP to Service your Father ?

ANYWAY !!! He might have died in ACTIVE SERVICE to PDP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by craves(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Taaa ... Is it PDP that ask ur papa to carry women go hotel. Him no get wife? Rubbish!

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Meteng: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2020
eagleu:

'Those responsible for his father's death ' assumes someone, or PDP killed the man who took a vibrant younger female to a hotel room for strenuous seexxxxuaal exercise knowing that his heart condition was bad.

The son should start with an autopsy report.
Very sensible. The guy no even shame say him papa carry woman go hotel room, he come dey blame another person

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2020
searchng4love:

Now you are fit for the Umiversity teaching job

Ewo o......... tongue
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by emezuo17: 8:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Eternitymedia88:
An Igbo proverb says;

"Okolo etoluho etolu choba ima Ife gbulu nna ya.... Ife gbulu nna ya egbuoo ya"

Young man, face front and face your life!
. Nwafo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by tonididdy(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Otenwen rema, lahor hair'wer yor.

Uma ise nor te egbewen na.
Ara kPa ne or kPa ne.
Gie Akita wer
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Guide777(m): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2020
Is PDP the name of the girl that slept with him in the hotel room?

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by temielects(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2020
My advice for you is to lay low kid bro!,it's a dangerous world we live in!

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by GeneralPula: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Hangulsaram:
PDP is also responsible for Funsho Williams death, Not opposition?

Which opposition.. Pdp killed

Bola Ige..
Funsho Williams & others..
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Ategberoson(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2020
DarkJeddi:
You have got nothing meaningful to say..
Say something when you can read and comprehend simple English..
Till then,keep your oversized sense of intelligence for your village people.. cheesy

you're just an attention seeker. that you're not ashamed of your foolishness is another story for another day
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Abagworo(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2020
mimicherry:
Rema's village people have finally opened his file

The guy just dey embarrass himself now na him family he wan embarrass

I don't see what PDP got to do with this unless the father was working on something and PDP did not like it

Even at that he took a lady to a hotel room

That woman should be his first point of contact for investigation

Don't always believe what you are told. The truth is sometimes covered using media especially in politics. He knows something we don't know but he's too young and inexperienced to make the statement he just made.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
He's right in his demands but he should be careful with the way he goes about it.
These guys are monsters.No be everything u get for mouth u go talk at some point in your life afterall it could be ur dad's own fault.
which right is he?, is it pdp that took her father to hotel with a girl
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Obeto(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Be careful young man! You're still on Diapers. Leave those blood suckers alone, and face your career. Vengeance is for God.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by moneyissweet(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Idiot...your irresponsible father carry ashawo go kill himself for hotel with sex drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Eternitymedia88:
An Igbo proverb says;

"Okolo etoluho etolu choba ima Ife gbulu nna ya.... Ife gbulu nna ya egbuoo ya"

Young man, face front and face your life!
Otúa ka ọ dị nwannem!! Ịbụ ezigbote nwafọ
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by ojialo(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Awol1:
"If pikin wey no reach to ask wetin kill him father, go ask wetin kill him father, wetin kill him father go kill am". (Izzi Proverb).

Fame should stop messing with Rema's head. He hasn't gotten the ground yet to fight the mafians in PDP, and some who may have defected to APC, who are responsible for his father's death.

izzi proverb ko Abakaliki proverb ni

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Guide777:
Is PDP the name of the girl that slept with him in the hotel room?
abeg help me ask that little rat

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2020
When ur dad and the lady was doing undoable! Was PDP their

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

No one deserves to die the way he did

But let's face it, your dad lived a reckless life

Unless you're about to join politics and this is just you trying to create awareness, I don't see what PDP has to do with this

Except there's something, you are not telling us!!!

Don't mind him, he wants to destroy his music career before it has even started!

1 Like

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Hangulsaram: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2020
GeneralPula:

Which opposition.. Pdp killed

Bola Ige..
Funsho Williams & others..
Why would they kill their own strong Gubernatorial candidate? The AD/AC then saw him as treat
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by benqo01(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Rema take it easy...if you know what politics is in nigeria you wont be surprised
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by MajohBankz: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2020
He might have died in active service. BF enwero explanation. Adiro ako BF
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2020
Useless post from a small pikin wey accidentally stumbled on fame , so PDP are your father's keeper Now u talked according to your age
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by DragonFire433: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Political parties don’t kill people, it is politicians that kill people.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Drizzy5001(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2020
1. Your papa carry olosho enter room, come die ontop toto
2. Your mama come carry belle for another man
3. You sef, come steal ur friend laptop...
Bros, be calming down o
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by showafrica(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
He's right in his demands but he should be careful with the way he goes about it.
These guys are monsters.No be everything u get for mouth u go talk at some point in your life afterall it could be ur dad's own fault.

Yea.. Waiting kill the dad can as well delete that person if care is not taken.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by flyingpig: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Rema should shut the fvck up... He is way too young to tackle this PDP cabals.... They run the. Media,. Own the police, they have miscreants online for Defense

By the time PDP paid liars/writers lunch there articles on Vanguard and THISDAY PDP newspaper and show some videos on AIT, his father's memory would be so dragged in the mud that he would regret opening old wounds

He is having a nervous breakdown and I hope someone seized his fvcking phone

you said it all
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Uckroot: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Gabe427:
Men This Rema Kid has a dark past

shitty dark past

I would hate for him to become a Kanye later in life

Your opinion does not matter to his life. PS Kanye is a billionaire...can’t say the same for you. Lmaooo
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Deepthoughts: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/rema-calls-out-pdp-over-the-death-of-his-father-justice-ikubor-2.html

The tweets were deleted afterwards, but some screenshots were taken.

He confirmed they weren't deleted by him.

https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1310607434998853637?s=19

please deligently carry out an investigation to establish your father's innocence n cleanliness first before accusing some other party for his shameful death,you may start by enquiring from your mother the true character n personality of your father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Slams Third Baby Mama: See How Hungry Looking She Is / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.