Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died (62096 Views)

It’s Hard To Explain To People That My Son Hates Attention – Tiwa Savage / Meet Oge Kimono, Ras Kimono's Daughter: 'I Had A Dream My Father Died' / BBNaija: Daddy Freeze "What Bambam Has To Explain To Her Parents & Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by showafrica(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Henryjr:
Something must kill a man. Your dad kicked the bucket while trying to satisfy an Italian based Bini girl.......

Round after round till nepa take light

Lol, sounds like Wike type of answer
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by whitedove(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Whoever is managing this guy is not doing a good job,as much as I believe in bad hype and all for publicity ,his career and life might be in jeopardy afterwards.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Aguogba(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2020
Awol1:
"If pikin wey no reach to ask wetin kill him father, go ask wetin kill him father, wetin kill him father go kill am". (Izzi Proverb).

Fame should stop messing with Rema's head. He hasn't gotten the ground yet to fight the mafians in PDP, and some who may have defected to APC, who are responsible for his father's death.

why are you concluding that they are responsible for his death? Even the Rema is trying to find out what happened? Which could just mean that his family has never seen his official autopsy.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by LordOfTheGame: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2020
eagleu:
Igbo proverb:

"When an immature son begins to ask what killed his father, whatever killed his father would most likely kill him too."

Ezigbo Nwafo Igbo k'ibu.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by gozie112(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
undecided

Rema should shut the fvck up... He is way too young to tackle this PDP cabals.... They run the. Media,. Own the police, they have miscreants online for Defense

By the time PDP paid liars/writers lunch there articles on Vanguard and THISDAY PDP newspaper and show some videos on AIT, his father's memory would be so dragged in the mud that he would regret opening old wounds

He is having a nervous breakdown and I hope someone seized his fvcking phone

Fact
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by bewla(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
He's right in his demands but he should be careful with the way he goes about it.
These guys are monsters.No be everything u get for mouth u go talk at some point in your life afterall it could be ur dad's own fault.
it's a shame for this young guy to see his father go the hole part Karashika bad o
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Angelnath(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
This is a wrong move from rema. he should firstly find the lady seen last with his father (the olosho) before making any online claim that pdp killed his father.
Na wetin man sabi chop they purge man and sometimes kill man
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by sapientia(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2020
He don't have guardian
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by NaMe4: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
saajus:
The write up didn't say he died on top of anyone. Read this
"According to the publication, empty cans of popular energy drink/stimulant which he might have taken together with the lady littered the hotel room."

"he might" is the key word. Sor, it's not 100%. Expert assasins like to distract investigators.

Very good point
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by NaMe4: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
moralistic:
..what we know is that... he first stole a laptop...... then his father took drugs to impress a young prostitute but couldn't withstand her..... then his mum got pregnant for another man.... apart from these three. what else

His dad died in 2008.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by sammysmiles(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
naijaking1:

Sure, he was teaching her Sunday school lesson in the hotel room!
LOL...
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Exodora: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Just have this feeling that there would be Sugar Rush part 2.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by UCMax1: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Another Black Panther....
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Exodora: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Just have this feelings that there would be Sugar Rush part 2.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Slynation(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hmmmm.... "Pikin wey say e wan get bear bear before e father, na bald head go kill am" Politics is a dirty game, Rema should apply wisdom....
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Theoarhics: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
"Harder ,harder, "killed your father. You should probably ask the Okpo your father slept with rather than asking PDP. PDP didn't follow your father to the hotel.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hangulsaram:
PDP is also responsible for Funsho Williams death, Not opposition?

1000% kosi koro, kosi ibo..
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Mydazz(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abi na PDP give the papa Olosho?
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
PDP didn't send your father to sleep with ashy.
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Wettoid123: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
moralistic:
..cheap hotel..... lolx

That is the fact it is cheap now though it was among one of the reigning hotel in the 90s but not now,
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by DaBullIT(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2020
DAVE5:

They say you don't wash your dirty pant in public

Based on the information we were fed, his dad went to a hotel room with a call girl, energy drinks were found in his room, and I guess you know the rest or what would have gone down

Now he is coming out to rant on public space without giving us any information different from what we heard, people go talk based on wetin dey hear, we've heard too many people died from sex romp and energy drinks are not a man's best friend either

He should hide his head till he has all the facts and those facts can be defended

2008 is a long time, but I still offer my condolences, may his dad's soul continue to R.I P

What is dead may never die : GAME OF THRONES

What's dead may never die again

Meaning na once man dey die its a very common proverb

Secondly the guy wrote is on public space, and mentioned his audience that is PDP, unless you are PDP or associated to anyone there, you shouldn't carry this matter on your head, furthermore, you are not court or police if he didn't tell you any more facts that's his choice but you do not have any rights to know or be told

Thirdly I bet you are one of the people who believe Indian olosos gave Abacha apple that killed him

Fourth and final if you are a Christian who tricked Samson to his death?

Fear women and face front
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by DAVE5(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2020
DaBullIT:

What's dead may never die again

Meaning na once man dey die its a very common proverb

Secondly the guy wrote is on public space, and mentioned his audience that is PDP, unless you are PDP or associated to anyone there, you shouldn't carry this matter on your head, furthermore, you are not court or police if he didn't tell you any more facts that's his choice but you do not have any rights to know or be told

Thirdly I bet you are one of the people who believe Indian olosos gave Abacha apple that killed him

Fourth and final if you are a Christian who tricked Samson to his death?

Fear women and face front

I hope say you know nah you dey carry the matter for head, you just dey give me body heating like say me and you dey fight Before, you don dey enter me small smal next thing you go dey insult me direct or insult my family, nah him make I no dey too comment for this Nairaland, most peeps don’t know how to comment with caution

You bring Samson enter matter, abeg them force rema papa carry olosho go hotel abi nah preach him go preach to her there, or you want tell me say u neva of able bodied men wey kpai on top woman cos they want impress, sha dey your dey abeg
Re: Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died by Binarytimes: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2020
UCMax1:
Another Black Panther....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Move Into Their New House / Chris Hemsworth, Netflix React To Ikorodu Bois "Extraction" Movie Remake / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.