Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) (72558 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Untainted007: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2020
ok
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by osamz007: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2020
t
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Facts began to emerge!
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
This one just threw away his life for nothing undecided
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
angry
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by JoshB92: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
He must have committed before travelling to Malaysia
They waited patiently for his return

18 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

And to top it all he didn't see a better cult to join na low lives aye.
Hopefully in his next life he won't make such silly mistakes anymore.
Rest in peace.
so other ones no be low lives abi?

8 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Askanda(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Rip to the deceased

Say no to Cultism

I said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Tillatalk: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Bad influence

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
What a waste

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Gwagone: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
And he was stupid enough to come back

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by SlayerForever: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2020
Omihanifa:
This one nah big time member cheesy shocked The devil brought him all the way from Malaysia to come and die in ABA

5 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Don't know if am to say rest in peace or pieces!!

I think you would find the article useful
™Lowcost and free money making methods for beginners©
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Wow!

They gunshot took out his ear.

It must have been a close shot.

What a terrible way to leave this planet.

#SayNoToCultism

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by proclinician: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Pls more should die pls. We too many for this country the more they die the more space come out.

4 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
They don't always end well
honestly they doesn’t always end well

3 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
lipsrsealed

It is known...that is how they depart the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Solatium(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Tell them say confra no good,Dem no go hear, awọn wèrè

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
H
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Nawa o
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
He died a strong man at least.
No, he died with a bullet in his skull, how all cultists will die.

18 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Rugaria: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Cultism has been so normalised in Nigeria that even banned cult groups hold public functions openly, while dressed in their full regalia... Very anyhow country

5 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by geokay777(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Omihanifa:
This one nah big time member cheesy shocked
The devil brought him all the way from Malaysia to come and die in ABA
D same devil that made him join the group

2 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2020
JoshB92:
He must have committed before travelling to Malaysia
They waited patiently for his return
And the mofo must have been making noise about his return o cheesy
Them just tidy my guy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Rest in hell fool. Next life nigga mind your speech, mind your tongues mind your association

2 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
To join a cult group always hungry me.
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by loadman: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
I hope is Paul that went to faith terbernacle and comprehensive secondary school ovom,Ana,Abia state.
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Many of those guys based in Malaysia are cultists, Why?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

3 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2020
How so I withdraw my rip
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Maize621: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2020
I repeat... Cultism is for boys, Real men follow Jesus.

Say NO to cultism, Rip to the dead

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.