Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,907 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) (72725 Views)

Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by opebiboy: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2020
No be cultism kill am. He chop street boys money that's why they put an end to him. He felt being a cultist will scared the quiet person he stole his money forgetting quiet people are the most dangerous. We sabi this kind script

7 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2020
envoymedia:
Earlier thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6147022/malaysia-based-nigerian-shot-dead-gunmen

https://igberetvnews.com/1366343/malaysia-based-nigerian-shot-dead-gunmen-aba-cultist-photos/

GOD'S WARNING FOR YOUTH

Dear YOUTH and everybody by extension,
On 03/06/2013, GOD asked me to warn youth of both heaven and hell but hell first, then heaven. HE said I should tell you that HELL is a place of weeping, anguish, pain, horror, sorrow and torment for all eternity. He said he has sent a lot pastors to you to warn you about HELL but many did not warn you. If you reject his warning today, HE says your own day of rejection is coming, too. Proverbs 1:23-33

I have once seen the gate of HELL in a vision before. It was more terrible than what you can think and yet people were rushing to enter through it as if they were in a race. I implore you to do everything in your power to escape this place. Give JESUS a chance to save you. Repent of all your sins genuinely and sincerely to Him and do not return to the sins anymore. He will help you if you show genuine readiness.

GOD said I should tell you that HEAVEN is a place of Joy, peace, love, ecstasy and perfect beauty all in the presence of God for all eternity.

As I implore you to escape HELL, I also implore you not to miss this kingdom of God (heaven). Do not trade your eternal glory for worldy vanities. Now I have delivered HIS message to you, too. You may now choose. Please, choose Heaven. Deuteronomy 30:19.

Please, join me to share this message. a soul can still be saved. forward it to any young people you know in your family, in your church, in your place of work. Organise seminars and retreat for youth and warn them about hell.

For more information, bible teachings on end-time/rapture/holiness and breaking news of end-time events happening around the world, please, send email to raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com.

Shun cultism. Don't use your life to count scores and still go to hell for it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by mmsen: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Who is shocked by this revelation?
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
He died a strong man at least.
Indeed..
Strong Man..
Dangote we know..
Who be he? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
chaiiii, this guy case was just the something as the guy they killed off campus when I was schooling at Ibadan then, hummmm, the guy has graduate for a long period and travel out of Niger,buy come home from abroad to clear some stuff within the school premises, kaiiii u need to witness how the wasted his life then. While most today youths calling themselves cultists for nothing sake are just wasting their life with their childhood fantasy, real cultists was then not now, stop all this play to leave happy life guys.

4 Likes

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2020
He was cultists Chief,down by the rival bullet..next ?
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by mannasseh(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2020
their logo says social justice... and they gave him their social justuce
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
They export cultism abroad, what a waste!....
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
DexterousOne:

The political class covertly endorse this destructive act
That's why they dont deploy security agencies against them while they do what they do.

In some states
They even get funding and cover from the state government

Its very shameful really

Wike and Otunba Gbenga Daniel come to mind.
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Unik3030: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

And to top it all he didn't see a better cult to join na low lives aye.
Hopefully in his next life he won't make such silly mistakes anymore.
Rest in peace.
keep quiet,were u not d one that was blaming Buhari yesterday for his death?
d guy Chok hand for wetin pass am n he got burnt n u keep blaming buhari,it's like u are programmed to blame Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2020
May God forgive us all because dead men don't talk.
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Good riddance to the worst of rubbish. These are the kinds of Nigerians giving other honest and hard working Nigerians a bad name in Asian countries.

Idiats!
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by izubext007: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2020
he belong to the right group

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2020
One less problem to worry about.

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2020
them even knife the guy ear before them finally Lego the injus man
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
He died a strong man at least.

You are very right he died a strong man but you know what else? If you don't change and give your life a new beginning you will end up dieing a strong man aswell

We need change but not like Buhari own
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2020
And one mother beared pain to push this one out.
If not for anything, atleast consider the pain your mother went thru to give birth to you before joining cult
Nawao
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2020
RPG2020:

You are very right he died a strong man but you know what else? If you don't change and give your life a new beginning you will end up dieing a strong man aswell

We need change but not like Buhari own
Did you smoke oxygen?
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by DragonFire433: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2020
Say no to Cultism

Say no to Yahoo Yahoo

Say no to Bad Friends

Say Yes to a better tomorrow and Long Life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2020
I don't need the pictures to believe, how can a reasonable nwafo Igbo bear akilu as guy name.

To that shows he is a merciless and heartless modafoka.

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Did you smoke oxygen?

Melody i don talk my own I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2020
RPG2020:

Melody i don talk my own I'm in my house come and beat me
... just answer the question. Did you smoke oxygen?
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by DragonFire433: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Unik3030:
keep quiet,were u not d one that was blaming Buhari yesterday for his death?
d guy Chok hand for wetin pass am n he got burnt n u keep blaming buhari,it's like u are programmed to blame Buhari

Nor mind that Internet fraudster. He is not just a cultist himself but a self proclaimed Yahoo boy.

What a disgrace to his parents. He has been exposed on Nairaland and I don’t know what the moderators are doing still allowing such a fellow to roam freely.
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Omihanifa:
This one nah big time member cheesy shocked
The devil brought him all the way from Malaysia to come and die in ABA

And if you look very well, it's still his fellow cult members of the same group that did this.
We've heard of things like this in the past.
I only pity his aged parents if they are still alive, I won't pity his wife if he was married cos she must definitely have known who she got married to.

Such a shame, now the devil has claimed one soul
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2020
The guy even wear dodorima shirt imagine na Dem Carey d aye tin for head na

1 Like

Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2020
At all.
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by BBright1: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2020
I know someone who survived the first shot after getting well he received the second one which led to his death
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by ostarlink: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Well deserved death
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
live by the sword
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
ike95:
he may be a cultist also

Baggass precisely
Re: The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) by DragonFire433: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Skmoda360:

You sound like a cultist

He is not just a cultist but a self proclaimed yahoo boy.

Moderators should not allow that fellow to be roaming around here after he has been exposed several times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.