Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help (356 Views)

Am I The Only One Having This Issue? / Am I The Only One Having This Issue With First Bank? / Nairaland Old Members Hangout Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2020
I don't know if this has anything to do with my newbie account.

I was banned from the politics section by the antispam bot for making reference to an external source while replying a mention. Nothing spammy at all, so it might have something to do with the link. But then, others make reference too and nothing happens to them.

The same thing happened in the Science section. The bot banned me for making reference in a thread I created. I understand NL encourages making references to sources cited. Most threads on NL do have references.

Yet I keep having issues with that naughty bot.

Please I need your input, especially the old members. Is there something I am doing wrong? I hate having issues with the authorities, bots included. Lol..

Good morning, to everyone. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help by chatinent: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2020
It happens.
Some external links are banned.
Re: Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:
It happens.

Some external links are banned.

Understandable, but then, there are lots of threads with external links as sources, especially all the Front Page threads. That's what's even getting me more confused, boss.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help by dominique(f): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Next time you noticed you've been banned by the bots, send a mail to the section mods or supermods

You've been unbanned btw

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2020
dominique:
Next time you noticed you've been banned by the bots, send a mail to the section mods or supermods

You've been unbanned btw

Thanks boss.. cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Having This Issue On NL? Old Members Please Help by Quantitative(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2020
dominique:

You've been unbanned btw
I send you mail. But you couldn't reply..

What's up

(1) (Reply)

Meet Youngest Mother In Africa See How Old She Is / What's Stopping You From Dating / WOW!! Man Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend During Endsars Protest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.