Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly (2953 Views)

Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) / ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings / Check It Out Mtn First Apple Store In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by anslemarinze52(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yomisky:
Is 50naira worth the stress?

Go steal ham for market na........e better may you no kuku type
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by HomerTimpson: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
those saying is 50 naira worth the stress, do you know how much MTN will make by illegally deducting 50 naira from millions of Nigeria.
leave the e-idiots,its people like them that will collect 2cups of rice and #500 from politicians to do their rights which is to votes and say its better than nothing when criticised.
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Jeffy1206(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2020
You people are getting all wrong : if I'm correct, you have lost more than that #50 given to you undecided... You lost your main subscription to one night, they're supposed to compensate you for that too and not just the #50!! angry
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by Yomisky(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
anslemarinze52:

Go steal ham for market na........e better may you no kuku type
Poverty has finished you.
Re: How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly by edoairways: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
maiquel:
Normals.
9 mobile tried this nonsense with me, I gave my bro the phone as I was tired of talking with the customer care agent. Too much talk
My bro took over and started raining insults on them and threatened to break the SIM card.
They were deducting N100 every hour... and I had N1,000 I wanted to subscribe with.
Before midnight N1200 was credited back to my account.
So I got extra N200 for my troubles...
I broke the SIM after use.
That is good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ios Versus Android: Na Which One Better Pass? / The Easiest Way To Download Videos On Youtube Or Any Site / We Have Ported TWRP Recovery To Gionee M2 Mini / P2M And Rooted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.