Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light (3269 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by koyen(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I really want to be anonymous because of the sensitivity of the Issue. I met this my friend more than 20 years ago in secondary school and we went to the same university and shockingly were in the same faculty.

We lived together while in school and after school he married this beautiful lady and I was his best man. He got a Job before me and so helped me talked to someone who helped me get the Job I am doing now.

I so love this my guy and to be frank I owe him a lot. He is a very cool guy.

Recently I observed that his wife has started behaving someone. I remember when my friend travelled to Abuja and I just went to say hello to his wife and their little daughter, she cooked something nice for me to eat and then sat next to me only for her to place her hand on my laps and was looking at me eye ball to eye ball. I quickly stood up and left his house.

At another time she came around my house and said she was driving by and thought it nice to branch. I accepted her in but I observed that she was just starring at me and maybe trying to get me to pee on my body I don’t even know. I wasn’t comfortable so I made up a story that I wanted going to church and need to leave before its late.

Most times she will wink at me, at some other time she will put on this seductive smile and then stare at me continuously. I am not comfortable with any of this and for no reason in this world will I do this to my own guy NEVER…. LAI LAI…. not even at gun point and I can’t tell him na, it can cause issues in his home. I just need a smart and nice advise.

Source: www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by solmus: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na woman dey take you catch cruise like this
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by thesicilian: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
Flee

3 Likes

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Franktom247(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you like dont open your mouth and talk till he catches you both naked
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by ramaju: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Don't go saying Hi to your friend's wife when you know he is not around. Nothing will happen unless you give in. My advise is stay and spoil your friendship.

5 Likes

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by decatalyst(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
You are halfway gone bro...

See her as a distraction and plague you need to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by longetivity(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
fvck her nah
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Op check your sanity, You meant your best friend?
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Pankerepenman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
He should not do such thing,this is abomination of highest order
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Freestainworld(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
don't visit her again if the husband is not around, you can even confront her one on one the best time she tries that.

1 Like

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Donpenny(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Is you that misinterpreted her her gesture for flirtness chk ur emotional intelligence bro. Don't go and jump o. You will just cast ur self and destroy a mutual relationship that has been built for years. Ala I mo re
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by seniorgozman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Just avoid her at all costs

1 Like

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by dan9ice(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Call the woman and talk to her
Tell for every reasons you can't do it
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by akinloye19995: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
moll check your integrity, You meant your excellence pal?
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by jaszplus12(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
thesicilian:
Flee
Just say it louder!!!
Any attempt or attempted attempt with end in premium tears!
OP, heed this advise:
Don't even give her a hair's breath of an inch! Na so I dey run from women since Columbus enter American soil o!
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by legendEMT(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
What does the Scripture says again about lust and temptation?

"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed"

Yield not to temptation, for yielding is sin!
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by virginprincess(f): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stop going to his house, you guys can meet anywhere, but definately not his house.
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Avoid her like leprosy
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by mosdii(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
From your explanation, your friend has helped you so much and this is your time to pay back.

Never sleep with another man's wife no matter the pressure, greenlight or Hot you or she might be.

'NEVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE A PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY LIFE AS A YOUNG ASPIRING MAN'.

An occultic man gave me this advise before he died in 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by qwertyboss(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
Stay away from her until you Mary!
That's the only balance right now that will make you on the safer side...
Because e bee like say konjee day hammer you

1 Like

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Avoid going to your friend's house frequently and when you do, make sure your friend is at home. Don't let that Delilah break your friendship of over two decades

4 Likes

Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Obierika(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Are you sure you're not imagining things?
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yediot. Abi you are seducing her. Fool. Otumokpor kee you there.
Re: I Love & Respect My Best Friend But His Pretty Wife Keeps Giving Me Green Light by Openbusiness: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

If You Understand The Use Of Eye Contact, You Can Date Any Lady / The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria / Why Do Men Asked For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.