Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Datalize Scam Or Legit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Datalize Scam Or Legit (899 Views)

Afrikpremier Review: Afrikpremier Is A Scam? Or Legit? / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datalize Scam Or Legit by abdulgmusa(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
After been selected as data collector under datalize Nigeria. They now asking me to pay 3,640 for the delivery of data collection device, But I wonder why your employer will ask you to pay for the delivery of working equipment ?

1 Like

Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by moshudinho(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
I got this same message and I just paused. I don't want to fall prey, it's like something isn't right.

2 Likes

Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by abdulgmusa(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Exactly
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by Minnieny: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Seriously, I'm wondering why they are asking us to pay for anything. Even if they want us to pay, they GATS to send the device first before asking us to pay. And also, they can remove the delivery money frm the salary.

This whole thing is looking scammed to me!!

2 Likes

Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by thelivingpen(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Same here too.
I had to pause when I saw the price.

Please who has done this before?
Someone should shed more light biko! angry
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by lawlhee: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Same thing here. Even the salary is not specified and they are asking us to pay for the device.
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by vikkywaju(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
Same here. They don't even have either a phone number or an address.

1 Like

Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by abdulgmusa(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2020
I checked to see whether the company has been registered with CAC but to my surprise no name like Datalize has ever exist on the platform. So from there I give up.
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by Abbasta: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very true me too, I wonder how shouid I be ask to pay for delivery of a device which were not been sent to me, again they didn't give any orientation about the job but they are trying to give you device. And no way for a legit employer to ask u for money during recruitment processes, all I know employer will give u money for some expanses during recruitment.
Secondly for a legit company no way that it has no address, contact number or email.
We need to be careful.. This must be a scam.
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by Raphmana: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Is so unfortunate, I have been scammed already. I paid the #3,600. Since then I didn't hear from them again. My fellow job seekers pls be warned. I trusted Jobberman as a recruiting firm so much that is why I fall a prey...
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by sirqeeboi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
I also fell pray though..it like jobberman jobs adverts are full of scammers now..
Don't trust them again.

And I paid through flutterwave for delivery thinking that it might be legit.cos I do see their advert on BBN.
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by Akabuo: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Complain to JOBBERMAN pls
Re: Datalize Scam Or Legit by sirqeeboi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Akabuo:
Complain to JOBBERMAN pls

I just did.

(1) (Reply)

073 needed any one / The Lekki Hustle. Hustlers And Magas. Lekki Is A Scam / Crazy Untold Secret Of Paypal To Receive Money In Nigeria - 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.