Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More (1337 Views)

Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Kenny242(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
A 33-year-old Baringo man fathering 19 children has disclosed he considers the many kids his source of wealth in future.

Kukat Kamartum from Riong’o village, Tiaty sub-county in Baringo has three wives who stay together in his dusty homestead which is also home for his over 100 sheep and goats.

Kamartum who spoke to the press during the marking of World Contraceptive Day on Sunday, September 27, said he would continue siring more children to increase his chances of becoming rich in future.

33-year-old Kukat Kamrtum (left) with his three wives and 19 children at their home in Riong'o village in Baringo county. Photo: People Daily.
Source: UGC

"If you have more children you become richer. If for instance, you have 10 girls then you will get at least 10 to 15 cows per girl, there are also four camels per girl, totaling to 40, that is wealth," he said
He said the community does not allow men to count children since they are like one's wealth which should be constantly increased and expanded from time to time.

The father of 19 said his wives conceive again as soon as they heal from deliveries.

The young father said God is their provider and has never been worried or concerned about the basic needs such as food, health, and education for the children since God is in charge.

"I want to sire as many children as I can. For those who would want to go to school, we will pray for God's grace," he said.

Kamartum's three wives said they were not aware of existence and use of contraceptives or family planning measures that could help to regulate the number of children they sire.

“We do not know about family planning. We have never heard about it,” said Kamartum's first wife.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun

https://www.legit.ng/1369933-man-19-kids-god-provider-plans-children.html

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by fati2001(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
WETIN! FOR THIS LIFE AGAIN ?
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Kenny242(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
lalasticlala

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by chatinent: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Living them to wallow in abject poverty. Does he think he does it better than the rich who have just few? Some kind men sef.
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by philipstanley(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
The ideology of poor people baffles me

1 Like

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by EmptyGarden(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
TRY.
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
philipstanley:
The ideology of poor people Africans baffles me
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by austine4real(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Our brothers from the north are his mentor
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Gabe427: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kai they way people bring children to this world to suffer ehn... at 33 years 19 children ....
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by adegbenga80592: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
WETIN! FOR THIS lifestyle AGAIN ?
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Freeeanijor: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
omg! Come to think of it he's just 33yrs old which means before he gets 50yrs he'll be a community chief. A strong fan of Juventus fc.
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by BigDick70inch(m): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2020
H
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2020
This story got me thinking why some as $holes are so stupid.

And I am thinking really hard right now.

Q: So, what's your retirement plan, buddy?

A: (scratches head) Well... I plan to have like a hundred daughters so I can barter them away for camels, sheep and goats and by the time I'm done doing that I'm gonna be the richest man in all of Africa.

That's what it sounds like to me.

Meanwhile, he's already looking like a fossil and might not live long enough to see his daughters get sold. Nonsense.

And some d*mb hag goes: "oh... we've never heard of family planning cos we simply can't spell it." sad

1 Like

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Richy4(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Someone on another thread yesterday said that he regretted going to school

Now can educated individual think like this.. receiving cow, goat etc from prospective suitors is that how to get rich?
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Zimri(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Someone should help with Biden-Trump debate link
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by peterantai(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zimri:

As In ehh I have been searching for it I don't want to read i want to hear it from beginning to the end
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by dynicks(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
Can someone please jail that man's production tool!!..

1 Like

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by dynicks(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zimri:

https://www.nairaland.com/6151127/war-words-trump-biden-square
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Mindlog: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
The guy is a poverty generating machine. Sadly, he is going to father more children and nothing can be done to him as it is his belief and that of so many like him from his tribe.
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by naija4life247: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
Living them to wallow in abject poverty. Does he think he does it better than the rich who have just few? Some kind men sef.

Please go and modify your sentense. He is not a man, he is a dog. I mean Aja, a.k.a. Ekuke.
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
I marvel at people's capacity for self-deceit at all levels.

Does the man think his living conditions is sane? Does his family look healthy to him?

See how unkempt they all look and he is talking of God's provisions and still fathering more?

Political correctness would not let the Government castrate him so he stops breeding like a fowl. undecided
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Mindlog: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
bukatyne:
I marvel at people's capacity for self-deceit at all levels.

Does the man think his living conditions is sane? Does his family look healthy to him?

See how unkempt they all look and he is talking of God's provisions and still fathering more?

Political correctness would not let the Government castrate him so he stops breeding like a fowl. undecided

His family looks healthy to him o and has already calculated how many livestock he will be getting when his surviving daughters (not all will make it to the age of between 12 and 14 when they will be married off) and his sons become successful cattle rustlers .....then he will be accomplished in life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by crackhaus: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
For someone who already owns 100 sheep and goats & is planning to acquire an additional 15 cows and 4 camels per girl by the time they get married, this massa seems to be doing well given the metrics of measurement for wealth in his community. grin

Those that believe he is poor, oya enter cattle market go price live cow, goat and sheep... then multiply each by 15, 100, & 100 respectively. If you see camel there, price am too..
Come back let's talk about poverty when you're done, lol.. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by tobechi74: 3:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Wahala
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Kenny242(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:
For someone who already owns 100 sheep and goats & is planning to acquire an additional 15 cows and 4 camels per girl by the time they get married, this massa seems to be doing well given the metrics of measurement for wealth in his community. grin

Those that believe he is poor, oya enter cattle market go price live cow, goat and sheep... then multiply each by 15, 100, & 100 respectively. If you see camel there, price am too..
Come back let's talk about poverty when you're done, lol.. cheesy

Lol
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by tunjilomo(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:
For

So, what you are trying to say in short is, poverty is relative. Am I right?

Hmmm.
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by crackhaus: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2020
tunjilomo:

So, what you are trying to say in short is, poverty is relative. Am I right?

Hmmm.
Basically...

1 Like

Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by cho25bc(f): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2020
peterantai:

As In ehh I have been searching for it I don't want to read i want to hear it from beginning to the end
It's on youtube,several of them. I downloaded one to my youtube offline already
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by peterantai(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2020
cho25bc:

It's on youtube,several of them. I downloaded one to my youtube offline already

Are you interested in politics
Re: Man With 19 Kids Says God Is Their Provider, Plans To Have More by Mryacks: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hmmm @ just 33....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How a friend Wedding Was Called OFF On his Weeding Day / Kitchen And Home Wares / My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.