Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital (6330 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital? / Wema Bank In Trouble As Sacked MD, Omoyeni Fightback With N7.2billion Lawsuit / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Really nice, unfortunately I don't have a laptop at the moment and I am really interested.....can I use a samsung phone @ctbaba ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mumjayden:
Really nice, unfortunately I don't have a laptop at the moment and I am really interested.....can I use a samsung phone @ctbaba ?

When there is a will there will always be a way...

Information Is Power!
Get access to information first because that's the first thing to do.

See I started my online business with a phone even when it had to do with
business that I must use a computer to to do.

I didn't give excuses rather I faced the challenges that was set before me and said to
myself that I was going to archive success.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Tenshades(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
ctbaba:

Information Is Power!

See I started my online business with a phone even when it had to do with business that I must use a computer to to do.

I didn't give excuses rather I faced the challenges that was set before me and said to myself that I was going to archive success.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tenshades:

Please can I use firstbank card to fund Facebook Ad account?

Or must I have a specific bank card?

Yes you can!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hi, I sent you an email, kindly respond

ctbaba:

Information Is Power!

See I started my online business with a phone even when it had to do with business that I must use a computer to to do.

I didn't give excuses rather I faced the challenges that was set before me and said to myself that I was going to archive success.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mumjayden:
Hi, I sent you an email, kindly respond

Payment confirmed and a confirmation email has been sent to you kindly check and welcome to PE2020

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Cashmoni20: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
chudy144:
HI NAIRALANDERS!!!

It’s Chudy144 again!

It’s been awhile hope you are doing great and how are you handling
the whole COVID-19 Lockdown?

I just want to believe that you have been taking a good chance on it!

Well if you have not then it’s not too late because the good thing
that COVID-19 did for us Internet business people is that it gave us good
opportunity to now sell online by forcing everybody to stay home
and stay glued to their phone and PC.

So now is the time to take advantage if you have not been doing so
and the beautiful thing about selling online is that, you don’t need to
rub the bank to start.

THE REASON FOR TODAY’S POST IS…

Because I have been getting lots of mail from people asking me to show
them what they can do to make money online, then when I ask how
much is your SEED Capital they answer me by saying
“I only have 15k”

Then I keep asking myself what I can tell these guys to do now, especially now
that importation business is out of the league with the kind of Capital
they have.

So I thought of something! cool

With this business model they need at least N5k to start and I mean yes N5,000.

As you already know by now that Chudy144 will always go the way first before
coming to show you guys the way.

What am about to share with you is not theory or rocket science but the exact
thing I did just last week.

I JUST INVESTED ONLY 5K AND MY TIME

And by the time the week was over I already had generated N133,500
from this eCommerce business.

And you too can do it also.

NOTE: that you will be need a PC and an Internet Connection to be
able to achieve this with your initial N5k capital.

Also you guy now how much I hate talking to my self so I will love you to
comment and share this post just to encourage me to continue with
the FREE information.

So go ahead and start dropping your comment while I attend to some other
things but mind you am watching you closely.

Lol! grin grin grin

let your comment and love start rolling in now!

@chutech pls can someone who reside in Onitsha do this biz..
Pls I need ur contact number to reach you.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Note that I will be pulling down this offer as soon as possible so I won't want anything to disturb me.

I decided to make it this cheap because I want you and every other person to be able to learn this system and the beautifulthung is that you use the whole entire concept in any other business you are doing.

See you inside.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cashmoni20:

@chutech pls can someone who reside in Onitsha do this biz..
Pls I need ur contact number to reach you.

Of course you can...
Location is not a barrier
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Tenshades(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
ctbaba:

Of course you can...
Location is not a barrier

I have made payment and sent you a mail.

Modified;

After collecting the 1,600 from up to 28 members, the guy only did a video where he talked about what he has discussed on this thread already. He only showed screenshot of facebook ad (not set up). He didn't reveal any delivery route he uses. He is asking for 7,500 again to show you and you have to pay before sunday or else you'll have to pay 10k after 12th Oct, 2020.

It's better you use your money to eat suya than pay 1,600 to that guy. If you need the video, I can give you for free as it shows absolutely nothing...Just 46mins of advertisement!

Peace out.

9 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tenshades:

I have made payment and sent you a mail, boss.

Payment confirmed and a confirmation email has be en sent to you...

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Like I told those of you who called and sent me a DM earlier this evening.

What I promise is what you will get.

Also I will be taking this down very soon.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
One of my mentors once said if you have what people want then then you need to find a way to tell them that you have it.

And that right there is what you will learn with the PE2020
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by delugadou(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2020
ctbaba:
One of my mentors once said if you have what people want then then you need to find a way to tell them that you have it.

And that right there is what you will learn with the[b]PE2020[/b]
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2020
One of the things that can kill e-commerce especially in Nigeria is Logistics and Delivery.

Once you know how to tackle this issue you are good to go.

I will reveal to you the delivery strategy I used to make sure that products gets to the customer on-time.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by Kcxee(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2020
Sir please what kind of product do we get to sell.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2020
Kcxee:
Sir please what kind of product do we get to sell.

You can sell anything with this.
I mean anything.

The product I sold is a physical product and we did deliveries in Abuja, ABA, Lagos and some other state.

So you can sell anything with the system.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Remember that this offer will be ending soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by yebo36(f): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
The challenge for me now is that in Abuja, you can't get an importer to buy from at wholesale.

Any way around it?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2020
With N1,656 you will be able to gain access to all of this...

This Case Study Video where I revealed the exact

1. Product,
2. Local Sourcing Contact,
3. Sales Copy Page,
4. Facebook Ads and the
5. Delivery Strategy I used.
To generate the total sale of N153,000 in one Week using my N17,000 Capital.

With N1,656 only you will get access to this Information today before I pull
it down as I am really very Occupied but am trying to take out time to teach someone
this business model today because I know somebody needs it.

You will also get access to my Private Telegram Group where we you can
ask me further questions and I will be there to respond to you ASAP.

Click on the link to Join now:
===> https://flutterwave.com/pay/jawadd7o8ilp

After payment send me a mail with this subject line[b] “PAID FOR PE2020” [/b]to
chudy@nairainbox.com and you will be added to the Telegram Group ASAP.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2020
yebo36:
The challenge for me now is that in Abuja, you can't get an importer to buy from at wholesale.

Any way around it?

You can do it from anywhere as a matter of fact there are Importers that allow you do Dropshipping
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by sirmascot: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
ctbaba:

You can do it from anywhere as a matter of fact there are Importers that allow you do Dropshipping
Why not provide another payment alternative I can't make use of the payment option due to erased Security
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by simplyOJ(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
ctbaba:

Payment made. Awaiting your response
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
sirmascot:
Why not provide another payment alternative I can't make use of the payment option due to erased Security

Hi sorry about that,
I have responded to your mail...

To anyone else in his shoe who wants to make payment for PE2002 but the payment option has been stopping you, kindly send me a mail to chudy@nairainbox.com soni can send you the account to pay into.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good evening guys!
Pls � forgive me I have been very busy today as a result I have not been able to update everyone who has made payment for the PE2020.

I will do that ASAP.

So kindly check your email.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by meracool(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
My ATM card ain't available so what other option can I utilize to reach you sir.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by meracool(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
meracool:
My ATM card ain't available so what other option can I utilize to reach you sir.

I have finally paid with the option of bank transfer which was a successful one.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by stingermania(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
ctbaba:
Good evening guys!
Pls � forgive me I have been very busy today as a result I have not been able to update everyone who has made payment for the PE2020.

I will do that ASAP.

So kindly check your email.

Paid and left your an email.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
meracool:

You can make a transfer to this bank account
GTBank
Chuks Ibe

and then send me a mail with this subject line “PAID FOR PE2020”
with payment proof to chudy@nairainbox.com

and this goes to anyone who is also facing this challenge.

The Curtain Will Soon Be Closed...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
meracool:

I have finally paid with the option of bank transfer which was a successful one.

A confirmation email has been sent to you.
Please check
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by ctbaba: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
stingermania:

Paid and left your an email.

Please check your email
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How I Made N153,000 Online In One Week With N7,000 Initial Capital by fidelitystrs: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN To Switch 5-10% Of Forex Reserves To Chinese Yuan / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] / Jim Ovia Expresses Optimism For More Investments In Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.