Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer (37593 Views)

4 Things To Know About Olorogun First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer (pix) / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2020
ethicallyright:

Who told you I'm a Christian?

I am not Christian either - knowledge does not choose a closed-mind
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

I am not Christian either - knowledge does not choose a closed-mind

Wise words Miss Evil, my assertion was not based on stories but fact. It was short , concise and unequivocal , albeit, by my standard.

I acknowledged your story but confessed that it may have no effect on me because I "may" not be a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by godofuck231: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
GMBuhari:
Talk about when your name matches your job

your girlfriend must be cheating on you right now, my pea dikey
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by bluestone2015: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
Women can't be equal to men. That's an insult on womanhood.
She who brings life is superior to all life except God.
A woman is the reason why you are alive today.
Can a pot be superior to a potter?

ethicallyright:
One day a woman will be equal to a man.

That day will be the last day, the end of the world.
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by SATANNIST: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
this is after enough better fucking o
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by SATANNIST: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
godofuck231:
a sheep on Gstrings in the wolfs den ? them go tear this one bunny tire
the tiring no be here o.
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by GMBuhari: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
how does this even make any sense or whats the relevance to this topic ?

godofuck231:
your girlfriend must be cheating on you right now, my pea dikey
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by EmekaA125(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Those Honourable dem go like chop this woman with the way they are eyeing her���
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
ethicallyright:

keep that same wen it’s time to pay the bills too

1 Like

Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by Slurity(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
ethicallyright:

You are weekend?.. grin
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by godofuck231: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
GMBuhari:
how does this even make any sense or whats the relevance to this topic ?

just like your name, a mman with a sexuality frustrated girlfriend or wife
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by accounts2boku: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Azyne:

Pathetic misogynist spotted
really? I guess you don't know who a misogynist is cos my comment there obvious has nothing to with being a misogynist
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by Azyne(f): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
accounts2boku:
really? I guess you don't know who a misogynist is cos my comment there obvious has nothing to with being a misogynist

Your comment really portrayed a whole of things about you besides being a misogynist. Deny it all you want.
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by accounts2boku: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Azyne:

Your comment really portrayed a whole of things about you besides being a misogynist. Deny it all you want.
lol I'm certainly not and I can prove it to you.
Is your mail active?
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by dollytino4real(f): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
good one dear
Re: Meet Oyindamola Olorogun, The First Lagos Assembly Female Mace Bearer by morisnewrain(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2020
ethicallyright:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / Olusola Ojemane Orevba, Nigerian Ambassador To Congo Ejected From Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.