Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal (62626 Views)

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday / Obono-Obla: Osinbajo’s Office Persecuting Me For Being Loyal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by delishpot: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
IamD18:
It can only be a Ghanaian woman.

Other African women from Ghana and South Africa value Nigerian men so much and are not entitled like Nigerian women.

They are appreciative too and arguably the best set of women you'll wanna spend the rest of your life with.

Yinmu.... And how did he fare with her? Nothing sweet naija men than to see women licking their shit.
Are Nigerian men all saints?
This same shot you are saying is what someone will say to your sisters and daughters.
Many of you only start having sense when you have daughters. That is when you will now realise that your daughters are stained by the dirt you are rubbing on your country women.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by obontami: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Motherfucker is high on cheap crack again, boy! Lol!!! grin grin grin
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by CaptainFM1: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sir , with all Respect I Sincerely Believe your Home affair should Completely kept away from the Public..

Its becoming more of Ridicule Sir..

Public figures like to trend with the media. Unfortunately, the media to would rather write about them because that's what sells for them.
No news is good news as they say. Bad news sell better.
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by NovusHomo(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2020
CuriousMynd:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has continued his appreciation of the women in his life after his marriage to former beauty queen Precious Chikwendu crashed, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode, in a lengthy Instagram post on Tuesday, thanked his Ghanaian wife Regina for staying true to him despite his shortcomings.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFuECXJn766/?igshid=1xktcb5iheonp

Regina told PUNCH recently that Chikwendu was not legally married to Fani-Kayode despite having four boys together.

The Ghanaian, however, said she wedded the ex-minister based on Ghanaian customs in 1997 and contracted the union by law at the Apapa Registry in Lagos in 2002.

She has a daughter named Oluwaremilekun with the former minister.

Fani-Kayode had on Monday denied allegation he was planning to remarry.

God, when are you gonna get rid of this MOFO?!
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by ndindiatu: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=IamD18 post=94440529]It can only be a Ghanaian woman.

Other African women from Ghana and South Africa value Nigerian men so much and are not entitled like Nigerian women.

They are appreciative too and arguably the best set of women you'll wanna spend the rest of your life with.[/quote
Hey shut up, what do u know about Ghanaian-woman. Open mouth dey talk nonsense
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by bjtinz: 3:09am On Sep 30, 2020
Let's face it, the man, for all his shortcomings, has really good taste when it comes to women
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by kolaaderin: 3:20am On Sep 30, 2020
A man that could not even hold the most basic form of government (Home) should have not single statement against the present government.
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by udemzyudex(m): 3:41am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

They are appreciative too and arguably the best set of women you'll wanna spend the rest of your life with.

You don't mean it.
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Parisian: 4:34am On Sep 30, 2020
grin
oluwaseyi0:
This man seemed really pained from the impending divorce

This Ghanaian ex-wife is so good that you married precious and never looked back at her since then

Now precious dumped your ass and you can't help but wail how the first wife is now better

Of cause the Ghanaian lady is smart she has to chop her fair share of money from you, something precious alone has been enjoying since and after that she will leave you dry, I guess you will go back to the lady that disvirgin you afterwards
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Parisian: 4:37am On Sep 30, 2020
Date/marry other men, you'll know our men are overrated.

Fixed. [s]
Ibyno:
date / marry other country gals , u will know our gals of dis days are overrated [/s]

1 Like

Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Juliearth(f): 4:41am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

Are you saying that all Nigerian women are entitled, not appreciative and do not value their husbands?
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by dalass(f): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2020
BestGospelMusic:
Hmmnn....one man, one wife. E get why Bible talk am.

He is now appreciating her after marrying yellow pawpaw Ex beauty queen.....

He can now see the difference that external beauty and inner beauty are not necessarily same ....
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Iceyjayz: 6:40am On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

Thank you
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Iceyjayz: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Amarabae:
I always find this man to be annoying an opportunist being made relevant by Igbos. I wonder what some ladies see in him!
I know your types, leave here now.
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by Solsix(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2020
modsfucker:
E be like this divorce pain am wella, sotey he's stopped criticising Buhari
Y e no go pain am?? Anything bad we happen to person family dey pain no be small
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by NSK4U(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2020
mannyiyke:

And you don't want to caution some men like FFK who have short temper and cannot be loyal to their wives?

So, a very cultured African woman must remain loyal even when she's being maltreated, beaten or relegated to the background? Go and ask questions. The husbands of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Ngozi Adichie treat them with love and respect. Nobody stays where he or she is being humiliated.

Looking at the paid write-ups since FFK and Precious Chikwendu parted ways, it's obvious that the fault is from FFK, and he is childish when compared to the young Precious Chikwendu.

He should amend his ways, especially now that he'll be clocking 60 years in October. His character is zero.

I think you missed the theme, I mean the essence of this thread which is on women being loyal to their spouses.

and I'm sure you didn't see me praising FFK or his temper. I talked on the topic of discussion/message and not the messenger. So, maybe you should create another thread that would capture your reservation on Kayode and his temper.
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by dubbiskelly(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

Zimbabwean (Shona) also make good life mates
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by mannyiyke: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
NSK4U:

I think you missed the theme, I mean the essence of this thread which is on women being loyal to their spouses.

and I'm sure you didn't see me praising FFK or his temper. I talked on the topic of discussion/message and not the messenger. So, maybe you should create another thread that would capture your reservation on Kayode and his temper.

And that's why I told you that it's a smokescreen geared at spiting Chikwendu. He framed it in order to spite Precious Chikwendu. Why did she abandon his Ghanaian wife before, and then come out now to say that she has been loyal? There's no loyalty here.

Moreover, loyalty isn't for the women alone to practise. Has he (FFK) been loyal?

All I see is male chauvinism, and if you had read it deeply, you would have deciphered it. The essence of the write-up is just a trash.
Re: FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal by NSK4U(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
mannyiyke:

And that's why I told you that it's a smokescreen geared at spiting Chikwendu. He framed it in order to spite Precious Chikwendu. Why did she abandon his Ghanaian wife before, and then come out now to say that she has been loyal? There's no loyalty here.

Moreover, loyalty isn't for the women alone to practise. Has he (FFK) been loyal?

All I see is male chauvinism, and if you had read it deeply, you would have deciphered it. The essence of the write-up is just a trash.

ok bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces / Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.