Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) (2552 Views)

(never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by slivertongue: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
good effort

beautiful city

God will surely bless Ebonyians

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Cashsteady(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Warris this? The same abakaliki I followed one of my Igbo friend to? The Igbo's won't accept it but the truth is abakaliki is very underdeveloped, apart from few part of that town the rest part is shithole honestly I can't believe igbos are celebrating this shit.. do u know what over 30% of ebonyi people does not have access to electricity? Akure and abeokuta is better than this shit we just don't have time to be posting aeiral nonsense

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by dexterautonomy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Checkout http://sumpis.com and tell me what you think
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by LLobiorah: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cashsteady:
Warris this? The same abakaliki I followed one of my Igbo friend to? The Igbo's won't accept it but the truth is abakaliki is very underdeveloped, apart from few part of that town the rest part is shithole honestly I can't believe igbos are celebrating this shit.. do u know what over 30% of ebonyi people does not have access to electricity? Akure and abeokuta is better than this shit we just don't have time to be posting aeiral nonsense

So make we fry our brains? First are you an investor? Do you have funds or business to invest or start up? Are you Igbo? I guess none.

This video isn't meant for people like you who cannot criticize constructively. The op has his target folks, not negativities like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
all I can see is village development

Ebonyi is still very timid and backward people..forget audio development

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Fleshly: 1:56am On Sep 30, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
all I can see is village development

Ebonyi is still very timid and backward people..forget audio development

É pain am

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by History555: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2020
LLobiorah:

So make we fry our brains? First are you an investor? Do you have funds or business to invest or start up? Are you Igbo? I guess none.

This video isn't meant for people like you who cannot criticize constructively. The op has his target folks, not negativities like you.

Why waste your time responding to haters. Their job is to hate

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Amarabae(f): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2020
Cashsteady:
I know that you are pained ,
I hope you were not typing this crap with tears in the eye.
continue to live in propaganda induced delusion, that's u people's trademark

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2020
You guys should stop circulating this video of over 6 years..

It is sickening and insulting.

Infact try it with my state or town, I will personally attack the person.

Updates should be on new development and stop all these..

There are over 100 threads with these pictures, repeating it over and over again, it is nothing but propaganda and insulting to the people concerned.

Jokers everywhere. Show us something new please.
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Cashsteady(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Amarabae:

I know that you are pained ,
I hope you were not typing this crap with tears in the eye.
continue to live in propaganda induced delusion, that's u people's trademark

Are u saying ebonyi is developed? Bro I'm not hating ebonyi is shithole there nis nothing in ebonyi just few part are ok.. akure and abeokuta are better and remember when u people always criticize Lagos so now why are u angry because ebonyi is being criticized hypocrite igbos
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2020
Cashsteady:
[s]Warris this? The same abakaliki I followed one of my Igbo friend to? The Igbo's won't accept it but the truth is abakaliki is very underdeveloped, apart from few part of that town the rest part is shithole honestly I can't believe igbos are celebrating this shit.. do u know what over 30% of ebonyi people does not have access to electricity? Akure and abeokuta is better than this shit we just don't have time to be posting aeiral nonsense[/s]
sounds of a hater and liar. All this hate just to discredit Abakaliki grin You failed tongue

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Cashsteady:

[s]Are u saying ebonyi is developed? Bro I'm not hating ebonyi is shithole there nis nothing in ebonyi just few part are ok.. akure and abeokuta are better and remember when u people always criticize Lagos so now why are u angry because ebonyi is being criticized hypocrite igbos[/s]
hater cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Osagyefo98:
You [s]guys should stop circulating this video of over 6 years..

It is sickening and insulting.

Infact try it with my state or town, I will personally attack the person.

Updates should be on new development and stop all these..

There are over 100 threads with these pictures, repeating it over and over again, it is nothing but propaganda and insulting to the people concerned.

Jokers everywhere. Show us something new please.[/s]

hater

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
a[s]ll I can see is village development

Ebonyi is still very timid and backward people..forget audio development[/s]
hey dear, did the tears touch your lips and nose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Cashsteady(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=flyingpig post=94470837]sounds of a hater and liar. All this hate just to discredit Abakaliki grin You failed tongue[/quote

Ogbeni are u saying ebonyi capital is developed and more beautiful than abeokuta and akure.. we Yorubas Don't have time for aeiral nonsense come to abeokuta and u will know ebnoyi is still a Village
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=Cashsteady post=94470940][/quote]Cashsteady you are a troll go and sleep. I hope you know i tasted your tears and it was very salty grin

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Cashsteady(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
flyingpig:
hater cheesy

Ebonyi is shithole deal with it
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2020
Cashsteady:

I am a shithole deal with it
Read what you wrote again cheesy I agree with you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2020
flyingpig:
hey dear, did the tears touch your lips and nose cheesy

tears maka why ?

Ebonyians are just like slaves to us ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Anambra Airport Is 6bn Naira/$16m Not $2.2bn - Somtoo Okoye / Hillarious As IGBO Political Leader Shares Wheel Barrows On HIRE PURCHASE / Beautiful Pictures Of Aba, Enyimba City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.