Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

(never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like (6763 Views)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos) / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 3:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Abiriba pronounced [/E`biriba`/] is an ancient Enuda kingdom in Abia State, in southeastern Nigeria, traditionally an Igbo speaking region. It is in the Ohafia local government area.

Abiriba
Enuda city (Ancient Enuda kingdom ♚♔)
City
Nickname(s): The Small London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9fETjdGEE

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 3:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Please if you have videos of beautiful villages in Nigeria post them here let's promote our own

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ChoCho54(f): 4:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Abriba has always been known as small London from time immemorial.
Nice one Op!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2022

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 4:34am On Mar 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Abriba has always been known as small London from time immemorial.
Nice one Op!
Thanks for your contribution

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 4:35am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:
Youre welcome to Say what you want to say.

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

Youre welcome to Say what you want to say.

What I really want to say is out of the topic.

Just curious, what's happening to you, you stopped engaging in national Politics/intellectual discussion?

Like you lose the confident you used to have on this forum. What's happening.. Na sincere question oo

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by DozieMartin: 4:46am On Mar 25, 2022
In every forest in my village are mansions

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 4:50am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Just curious, what's happening to you, you stopped engaging in national Politics/intellectual discussion?

Like you lose the confident you used to have on this forum. What's happening.. Na sincere question oo
Yes, I've lost confidence on this forum. If one continues being very active on nairalands political forum you will find yourself hating and discriminating against other tribes for no good reason. This forum is full of hate but this is not what is obtainable in the outside world and I think the onus lies on the owner of this forum to do the needful. The animosity here is too much and if you don't take time, you may find yourself hating unnecessarily other ethnicities.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 5:53am On Mar 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

Yes, I've lost confidence on this forum. If one continues being very active on nairalands political forum you will find yourself hating and discriminating against other tribes for no good reason. This forum is full of hate but this is not what is obtainable in the outside world and I think the onus lies on the owner of this forum to do the needful. The animosity here is too much and if you don't take time, you may find yourself hating unnecessarily other ethnicities.

Well you are somehow right but still we are still rocking the forum without attaching unnecessary emotions... That's why sometimes, I just go off Politics section and face sport or romance.

The mods have up their games at least this year though , still there is room for improvement.

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Well you are somehow right but still we are still rocking the forum without attaching unnecessary emotions... That's why sometimes, I just go off Politics section and face sport or romance.

The mods have up their games at least this year though , still there is room for improvement.
You're right

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by udomonday: 6:28am On Mar 25, 2022
No brown roofs?

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by TeeGentle(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Everywhere is upgrading

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Na true say Abriba dey eat fresh hum meat?
Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Competence5050:
Where did you hear such tales From? Abiriba is a beautiful village that if care is not taken you'll think it's a city because of the beautiful structures.

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ChoCho54(f): 7:59am On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:

Helinues talking about confidence!
What a little bully you have become

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
Helinues talking about confidence!
What a little bully you have become

Bully? What's the meaning? Could you have been a culprit of it?

Wondering where that came from

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Ilorin your village has been taken..you can't post it na. try am

helinues:

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Na true...Next. Please post your village that doesn't eat humans, I want to check something

Competence5050:

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by horsepower102: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:

This forum gives Nigerians the opportunity to show their true colors.

Thank God for nairaland helping me to learn the true feelings of other tribes.

There is a saying “Give a man a mask and he will reveal his true face”

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2022
as usual post village..He Carry out of topic come. You must sha comment on your superiors thread

helinues:

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Loud it...na you biko

horsepower102:

This forum gives Nigerians the opportunity to show their true colors.

Thank God for nairaland helping me to learn the true feelings of other tribes.

There is a saying “Give a man a mask and he will reveal his true face”

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
as usual post village..He Carry out of topic come. You must sha comment on your superiors thread

Why do you like talking to yourself and always incoherent?

Why?

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:05am On Mar 25, 2022
You cannot and will not be forgiven until you apologize to igbos on the forum for the trashy you have been saying over the years...even at that you will still be punished as a reminder not to try it again

helinues:

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Talking to my self and you are responding..you dey eavesdrop my mention...hahahahahaha..only English word you have used more than your usual trash..(incoherent) you and that word na 5 and 6.. Try do a poll and see

helinues:

Why do you like talking to yourself and always incoherent?

Why?

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by helinues: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You cannot and will not be forgiven until you apologize to igbos on the forum for the trashy you have been saying over the years...even at that you will still be punished as a reminder not to try it again

Na so my apologies important to you lot's.

How many times have you been mentioning me which I have been ignoring, and yeah I love using incoherent words for those who deserved it.

We will be talking A, you will be talking about W, is that not brain damaging?
Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
You can't and have never ignored me. Sometimes I know you like my replies when I dish it hot and e enter you. Your apologies is for you to be free from my wrath but read closely you will still be punished.. A and W are alphabets and can be spoken about you dumb fellow. We will be speaking English,this werey go dey talk roman figure and he feel say he wise..lemme borrow your English..you incoherent fellow. hahahaha

helinues:

Na so my apologies important to you lot's.

How many times have you been mentioning me which I have been ignoring, and yeah I love using incoherent words for those who deserved it.

We will be talking A, you will be talking about W, is that not brain damaging?

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by LILTJAY: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Never seen a people as inferior as this useless tribe before

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:
Abiriba pronounced [/E`biriba`/] is an ancient Enuda kingdom in Abia State, in southeastern Nigeria, traditionally an Igbo speaking region. It is in the Ohafia local government area.

Abiriba
Enuda city (Ancient Enuda kingdom ♚♔)
City
Nickname(s): The Small London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9fETjdGEE
pictures and videos doctored and stolen from the internet
Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by AfonjaEmir: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Pained Afonja from "Molete Ibadan"

You live in a region where "rusted roofs" is a legacy and you open your gbegiri mouth with leprosy fingers to call Your OGA inferior?

First and foremost you are a slave ..and a broke a****ed slavish miscreant.

Go and get NEW brains at SANGO's Altar, the one given to you at Birth has expired...spits

LILTJAY:
Never seen a people as inferior as this useless tribe before

Re: (never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like by ThEGodFaThEr127: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2022
AntiAPC2023:
pictures and videos doctored and stolen from the internet
Did I ever lay claim to the videos or you just want your voice to be heard?

Obasanjo May Not Apologise To Oyo Monarchs – Ex-Adviser, Abimbola / Bandits Impose Levies On Kaduna Farmers Before Harvest / We Will Shut Down Lagos Airport From 12:00am - Airport Workers.