Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” (81734 Views)

BBN Diana Nipple Of Big Boobs Slips Out At Mercy Johnson Movie Premiere (video) / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by xcellentgraphic: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
What should we do with news now....

Get in your touch....I'm available
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Sewgon79(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
amarachi06:
You see life is mirage.

Erica was rooting for Mercy, when Tacha was evicted. l am not supporting Tacha's attitude, but being happy over a downfall of others, tend to hunt you back.

Now, she was disqualified, and her role model cried online, and she felt what another human passed through last year.

I pray she achieve what Tacha achieved.

Do not rejoice over the downfall of another person or wish evil. They have a way of returning back to us. We are humans, with different behaviours, but our ability to change should be more emphasized then our Pull Down Syndrome.

She no fit reach quarter of what Tacha reach unless she continues in her bambiala beggar campaign. I wish her luck. Karma na killer

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by McTobe(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
Abeg follow me ask o
chatinent:
This show is irrelevant. What's the everyday irritating updates for?
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2020
WHEN EVER I HEAR TACHA, MERCY, ERICA AND ALL THOSE NAMES IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT.... I LOOK AT THEM LIKE THEY ARE SPEAKING ALIEN LANGUAGE undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by PureGoldh(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Bombastically00(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mercy wants attention from the public..meanwhile nairaland will surely give us update..d only choke i know is inside my fairly used yokohama generator..

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by pieces18: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:

I don't know this world likes promoting rubbish, irrelevant things.

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by padi94(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Even if no be Kiddwaya party, as far as he is there he becomes the party grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Simvan: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Okpo na okpo
I'm outta here undecided

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Humanoid01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

It's relevant o. It's providing jobs for Nigerians and giving Nigerians cool cash they never would have gotten from this failed government, as seen in Laycons case.

I love you my lambo.
There are millions of Nigerians who are jobless, and you had to use a prize meant for one person to justify your stand on the relevance of the show? C'mon bro, this doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by vickydevoka(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Kiddwaya the yeye smart boy, by the time Erica didn't marry kiddwaya that's when she will know that, the harsh tag "Kidrica" was a waste of time, effort with minut result.

Every party kiddwaya dey attend, the guy no get control for legs like him Papa who no get control for mouth. Transferable trait in an opposite angle grin grin

Erica, just be ready for another eviction from kiddwaya life grin
Marriage n relationship is not desame thing. If de Marry today n divorce 2mao u will de one to castigate Dem
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by SocialJustice: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
It is irrelevant but you're engaging it wherever you see it. Hypocrite.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by millionboi2: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
seriously
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by sylarada(f): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Choke us your investment 20% return on investment is secured! kiss
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Muhylonaire007: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mad people everywhere grin
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by kenchop: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Is it ur father's money? Go eat ur own father's money and leave pipu alone.
jullary:
Because u want to eat is fathers money.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
The other guys be like spectators grin
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by atimadesign(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Do these once are now celebrity? grin grin
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Dmec(m): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
The show is irrelevant, yet you clicked on it

1 Like

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by dadavivo: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Kiddwaya the yeye smart boy, by the time Erica didn't marry kiddwaya that's when she will know that, the harsh tag "Kidrica" was a waste of time, effort with minut result.

Every party kiddwaya dey attend, the guy no get control for legs like him Papa who no get control for mouth. Transferable trait in an opposite angle grin grin

Erica, just be ready for another eviction from kiddwaya life grin

Remain press in the village

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Zetty177x: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:

If u say d show is irrelevant, then football is irrelevant too. What do we gain from football? Grown men chasing one round thing and breaking them let's. Also the grown ass men, earning billions per week and scientists earning barely nothing. I beg gi...even u sleep and waking up every day to the same routine. Its so irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by dadavivo: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:

Out of 5.8 million topics you clicked on this,

Your village People don suck your brain finish, you come dey act mental

3 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by ArticleBeast: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:
Stop opening the thread
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
chatinent:

Mumu....can't u ignore and pass?...who asked u to open the thread?....will u die if u don't comment and just ignore?
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Antoeni(m): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2020
Naughty Children
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Vacora(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zetty177x:

If u say d show is irrelevant, then football is irrelevant too. What do we gain from football? Grown men chasing one round thing and breaking them let's. Also the grown ass men, earning billions per week and scientists earning barely nothing. I beg gi...even u sleep and waking up every day to the same routine. Is so irrelevant.

As much as I am not a soccer fan, Football or soccer requires skills including cognitive or physical coordination, stamina etc

What skills exactly are required to go nude or act crass or engage in coitus for a TV show?

2 Likes

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Miosendyin: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
It's not their fault that you are poor.. stop hating.. #iknowsupport watch any BBN.. all dos hating I just believe they have d mind set of talika..

Beverlyjean:
Smh....we celebrate mediocrity in this country... alot of people that were raised badly are getting lots of fame and becoming very influential, thereby corrupting the society...the next thing u hear is " do not judge" ... i watched on AIT how someone , a girl not more than 12yrs is crying for 7million to save her life from a health condition, the mon crying on TV.... INSTEAD FANS ARE BUYING LANDS AND CARS AND RAISING FUNDS FOR THESE PROSTITUTES ON TV!!!! and u wonder y God is punishing us in this country
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Miosendyin:
It's not their fault that you are poor.. stop hating.. #iknowsupport watch any BBN.. all dos hating I just believe they have d mind set of talika..

U are another badly raised kid... what a society we are becoming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.