Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” (81738 Views)

BBN Diana Nipple Of Big Boobs Slips Out At Mercy Johnson Movie Premiere (video) / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Starzo: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
And what exactly has tacha achieved
amarachi06:
You see life is mirage.

Erica was rooting for Mercy, when Tacha was evicted. l am not supporting Tacha's attitude, but being happy over the downfall of others, tend to hunt you back.

Now, she was disqualified, and her role model cried online, and she felt what another human passed through last year.

I pray she achieve what Tacha achieved.

Do not rejoice over the downfall of another person or wish evil. They have a way of returning back to us. We are humans, with different behaviours, but our ability to change should be more emphasized then our Pull Down Syndrome.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lol for all those calling bbn boring. What entertaining thing do you have to offer? Bring it up on NL frontpage.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Zetty177x: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2020
Vacora:

How you choose to unwind is a personal preference or hobby but comparing BBN and Premiership football is chalk and cheese or night and day sha.

Running round a round object will always confuse me. Why are they kicking it to a post?
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by GreyLaw(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Smh....we celebrate mediocrity in this country... alot of people that were raised badly are getting lots of fame and becoming very influential, thereby corrupting the society...the next thing u hear is " do not judge" ... i watched on AIT how someone , a girl not more than 12yrs is crying for 7million to save her life from a health condition, the mon crying on TV.... INSTEAD FANS ARE BUYING LANDS AND CARS AND RAISING FUNDS FOR THESE PROSTITUTES ON TV!!!! and u wonder y God is punishing us in this country

It is the same all over the world. music and sports and all other forms of entertainment bring more money than serious things like education, research, etc.

Also, God is not punishing Nigeria. Nigerians are punishing themselves.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by RosyIsBlessed: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

900m votes x #30(or how much per vote)=? compare to#85m the winner got.

How is that arithmetic COMMONSENSICAL unthinkable Nigerian youth? How?

I'm just seeing post that make me angry this afternoon.
Who are the Government? Is it not you and I? You've ever read about how Amejrica, China, Germany got to the level they're Today? SAD FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS

Uncle carry your bitterness park one side no b my comment cause am undecided

U should rather ask me how I meant.

The show created job opportunities for so many. The tailors sewing their clothes, artist, bakers, food and fruit suppliers all had more jobs, DJs and several many others whose services were well used and paid for? Na you for patronise them to the volume of patronage they received during the show?

How many job opportunities Una government dey give Una in a year?

Secondly almost all the housemates won cash they would not have gotten outside the show. It wasn't just the 85m won. Common 5k una government promise dey don give Una? They also had the opportunity to promote their brands courtesy of the popularity.

Thirdly, even if it's truly just 85m out of the lot, didn't they feed them for three full months? Was It sand used to buy the food? A t least it's still the show that opened opportunity for the 85m? If the show wasn't existing who would have given Laycon the 85 m plus? Na u?

The money they voted at least has helped many people in the country based on the above. So it's still worth it. Sad for wetin?

As far as I know, take it or leave it the show is very helpful to Nigerians. The votes of Nigerians still helped Nigerians as I listed above, so it wasn't a waste.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by RosyIsBlessed: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

There are millions of Nigerians who are jobless, and you had to use a prize meant for one person to justify your stand on the relevance of the show? C'mon bro, this doesn't make any sense.

Mr Sense, Because the money no reach your hand does not mean other Nigerians didn't benefit.
undecided

The show created job opportunities for so many. The tailors sewing their clothes, artist, bakers, food and fruit suppliers all had more jobs, DJs and several many others whose services were well used and paid for? Na you for patronise them to the volume of patronage they received during the show?

Secondly almost all the housemates won cash they would not have gotten outside the show. It wasn't just the 85m won. Common 5k una government promise dey don give Una? They also had the opportunity to promote their brands courtesy of the popularity.

Thirdly, even if it's truly just 85m out of the lot, didn't they feed them for three full months? Was It sand used to buy the food? A t least it's still the show that opened opportunity for the 85m? If the show wasn't existing who would have given Laycon the 85 m plus? Na u?
How about other housemates who won millions? Is it you that would have given them?

The money they voted at least has helped many people in the country based on the above. So it's still worth it. Sad for wetin?

As far as I know, take it or leave it the show is very helpful to Nigerians. The votes of Nigerians still helped Nigerians as I listed above, so it wasn't a waste.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Humanoid01(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Mr Sense, Because the money no reach your hand does not mean other Nigerians didn't benefit.
undecided

How about other housemates who won millions? Is it you that would have given them?

Yeah, job opportunities for people who have most likely been 'made' even before their services were sort after for the show? When we say 'job opportunities' , a great reference is made to people who do not have what it takes (financially) to sell their skills, and/or get to do something to make ends meet.

It's not the sponsors of the show I blame, it's those (like you) who spend ample time and money watching people locked up in a house doing nothing to contribute to the state of the society. Mature men and women, and even youths who should be focusing on building a better environment spend time taking about the hottest, ugliest and most endowed housemates, etc, when there's so much at stake. Isn't this a sign of societal decadence? And you're here telling me the show is helping Nigerians. Abeg talk better thing.

As a fan, please tell me how it as benefitted you.
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by RosyIsBlessed: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
Humanoid01:

Yeah, job opportunities for people who have most likely been 'made' even before their services were sort after for the show? When we say 'job opportunities' , a great reference is made to people who do not have what it takes (financially) to sell their skills, and/or get to do something to make ends meet.

It's not the sponsors of the show I blame, it's those (like you) who spend ample time and money watching people locked up in a house doing nothing to contribute to the state of the society. Mature men and women, and even youths who should be focused on building a better clime spend time taking about the hottest, ugliest and most endowed housemates, etc. Isn't this a sign of societal decadence? And you're here telling me the show is helping Nigerians. Abeg talk better thing.

U just stay behind your keypad to assume things without substance. How do you know they are already made? Are you saying Laycon was already made as well? How about others?

Please I'm not jobless like u o, stop assuming someone u don't know in a faceless forum is jobless simply because u think everyone is like u. I didn't vote either but it doesn't mean people who voted are less of a human. At least their votes impacted on the lives of their fellow Nigerians(the society) who had job opportunities plus money and car. U who didn't vote, what have you contributed to the society to help build a better clime?
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Humanoid01(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

U just stay behind your keypad to assume things without substance. How do you know they are already made? Are you saying Laycon was already made as well? How about others?

Please I'm not jobless like u o, stop assuming someone u don't know in a faceless forum is jobless simply because u think everyone is like u. I didn't vote either but it doesn't mean people who voted are less of a human. At least their votes impacted on the lives of their fellow Nigerians(the society) who had job opportunities plus money and car. U who didn't vote, what have you contributed to the society to help build a better clime?
I wasn't referring to the contestants in the first paragraph. Please read it again and make your deductions. It's not about being jobless or not. If you have a job, you can't spend 24 hours working, you should have time for other things. Therefore, spending time watching a show that offers nothing to the individual growth is an absolute NO. it's essentially a waste of time. I ask again, how has the show benefitted you personally?
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:15am On Oct 01, 2020
You're talking outta context with your retro mentality
Beverlyjean:
Smh....we celebrate mediocrity in this country... alot of people that were raised badly are getting lots of fame and becoming very influential, thereby corrupting the society...the next thing u hear is " do not judge" ... i watched on AIT how someone , a girl not more than 12yrs is crying for 7million to save her life from a health condition, the mon crying on TV.... INSTEAD FANS ARE BUYING LANDS AND CARS AND RAISING FUNDS FOR THESE PROSTITUTES ON TV!!!! and u wonder y God is punishing us in this country
Re: KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” by Zetty177x: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Vacora:

How you choose to unwind is a personal preference or hobby but comparing BBN and Premiership football is chalk and cheese or night and day sha.

To u...that's why it's called different strokes. I have never watched a football session in my whole life..whether Premier League, UEFA , Naija own or football played in Akara school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video / Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) / 'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.