Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? (1007 Views)

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years / Freethinkers How Do You Manage Living In A Country That Believes In Superstition / ‘clear Myth And Superstition’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Martinez39s(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Judybash93:
I was 23 when I started questioning the teachings of Christianity. I later decided to experiment by praying to a pole in my street. Everyday, I'll go and pray to this pole, amazingly, my prayer came to pass. At that point, i realized that if i pray to God and it doesn't come to pass, I'll say, God knows best, if it did come to pass, I'll praise God. I applied this same strategy to the pole and got the same results. "Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool" Mark Twain
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Judybash93:
I was 23 when I started questioning the teachings of Christianity. I later decided to experiment by praying to a pole in my street. Everyday, I'll go and pray to this pole, amazingly, my prayer came to pass. At that point, i realized that if i pray to God and it doesn't come to pass, I'll say, God knows best, if it did come to pass, I'll praise God. I applied this same strategy to the pole and got the same results.

MY POST OF THE YEAR. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
CAPSLOCKED .u need jesus
YOU NEED WHISKEY AND SEX.
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by properties4sale: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Judybash93:
I was 23 when I started questioning the teachings of Christianity. I later decided to experiment by praying to a pole in my street. Everyday, I'll go and pray to this pole, amazingly, my prayer came to pass. At that point, i realized that if i pray to God and it doesn't come to pass, I'll say, God knows best, if it did come to pass, I'll praise God. I applied this same strategy to the pole and got the same results. "Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool" Mark Twain
U are the most same human I have seen. U sure are a sage! Too much wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by properties4sale: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MY POST OF THE YEAR. cheesy
Seriously I should make a good epitaph of this... it's so much laced with wisdom.
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Image123(m): 1:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Judybash93:

Kai, na like this people dey pray? This is mere gambling. Prayer is a relationship, communing and fellowship with God. It is not merely asking God to solve all your problems, it is more intricate than that. It is not throwing a ball to God to catch but more of walking with God. Eeyah
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Juliusmomoh: 2:50am On Oct 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU NEED WHISKEY AND SEX.
Am a married man, so sex is a normal thing to me now .... What u urself need now is JESUS
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Am a married man, so sex is a normal thing to me now .... What u urself need now is JESUS

I'M A REASONABLE HUMAN. DEITIES ARE CONSIDERED ABNORMAL IN MY LIFE. WHAT YOU NEED IS MORE SEX AND WHISKEY SO YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TALKING ABOUT ABNORMAL THINGS.
SEX MAY BE NORMAL BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WIFE BUT HAVE YOU TRIED INVOLVING THE NEIGHBORS? YOU CAN GET THREE OF YOUR MALE FRIENDS TO RAMBLE YOU AT ONCE WHILE YOUR WIFE WATCH FROM A CORNER AND CHEER YOU ON.
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Juliusmomoh: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M A REASONABLE HUMAN. DEITIES ARE CONSIDERED ABNORMAL IN MY LIFE. WHAT YOU NEED IS MORE SEX AND WHISKEY SO YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TALKING ABOUT ABNORMAL THINGS.
SEX MAY BE NORMAL BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR WIFE BUT HAVE YOU TRIED INVOLVING THE NEIGHBORS? YOU CAN GET THREE OF YOUR MALE FRIENDS TO RAMBLE YOU AT ONCE WHILE YOUR WIFE WATCH FROM A CORNER AND CHEER YOU ON.
CAPSLOCKED CAPSLOCKED CAPSLOCKED how many time did i called ? .. Are u like this, or someone infected u ?? ... I mean the way u reason
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Radking7(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
How can you not believe in God?
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by properties4sale: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Radking7:
How can you not believe in God?
Because it is superstition.
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Tboyfrosh123(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
properties4sale:
It is actually; absolutely correct.
better repent now ;C
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Tboyfrosh123(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
properties4sale:
so who created you if it superstitions
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Radking7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
properties4sale:
To you? maybe... I clearly haven't seen any point on why I should believe that God isn't real.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Radking7(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
God is superstition?
from that fact, you're saying that Satan isn't real too.
Then how would you explain the church of Satan? and different people/celebrities talking about their experiences with them a.k.a illuminati?

you guys also say that when you die, that's it....how would you explain ghosts, spirits and different paranoias? I've witnessed this first hand

what would you say about the miracles and prophecies performed by pastors all over the world?
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by properties4sale: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
so who created you if it superstitions
read Evolution bro
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Tboyfrosh123(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
properties4sale:
read Evolution bro
what evolution undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Judybash93(m): 4:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Image123:

Kai, na like this people dey pray? This is mere gambling. Prayer is a relationship, communing and fellowship with God. It is not merely asking God to solve all your problems, it is more intricate than that. It is not throwing a ball to God to catch but more of walking with God. Eeyah

Just like when a child aqua he/she has an invisible friend grin
Re: At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? by Judybash93(m): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

That is what we mean when we say that God is Good and He is Not Just Good but What we evil.people call Too Good!

He is so Good that He even oftentimes grants the requests of those who Hate Him, even if they do not ask of Him.

No Man has ever done that and No man will ever Ever Do it Purely!

So you evil people can never say that you did not enjoy the goodness of the Lord. You All verily Did!

This literally messed my mind up grin
By the way, which of the gods are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Biggest Challenge As A Christian ?!!! / Praying In Name Of ‘lucifer’ More Potent Than In Name Of Jesus - Daddy Freeze / Is It Really Worthy It To Serve God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.